- 80 Posts. Joined 1/2010
- Location: Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Recommend me a neutral IEM with great soundstage and controlled bass Last post on 12/19/10 at 7:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Poll: How do you wear yours? Last post on 10/15/13 at 8:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- D5000 equivalent IEMs Last post on 11/7/12 at 5:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I require fun, fun, FUN! Last post on 10/12/12 at 7:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Mixing and Listening? Last post on 10/1/12 at 8:42pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Shure has definitely outdone themselves with this wonderful product. Never have I experienced more clarity in a pair of IEMs. For someone who listens to alternative rock, pop, and an assorted array...
Videos only at the moment. I'll do a write-up later. Apologies if you were hoping for something to read. Unboxing and design details: More details about the cables, sound and possible...
Introduction – Read Heath Audio (or RHA for short) are soon to release their latest and greatest earphone, the T10i. Much like the rest of RHA’s products, the T10i’s were designed to offer premium...
I've owned an EarMax and Sennheiser HD 580's for 20 years, so I'm already familiar with tubed OTL headphone amps. The linestage of my old Quicksilver started developing some noise, and I didn't...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Your favorite W3 Tips - Page 9
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Think the modded...I really think that the modded triflange to a biflange is definately my fav out of the stock tips. Makes a huge diff if you ask me. Just cut off the smallest tip... Better seal too...
* Tall Complys - best fit and comfort and no sibilance but muffled and overly dark sound. Give up quite fast.
* Moded tri-flanges - good isolation and no sibilance but uncomfortable and still somewhat veiled mids and highs
* Medium olives - little isolation, weak buss and screechy highs
* Rest of stock tips - either can't fit or no isolation
Not got the 3's but got the twos. So far either p series complys or modded biflange but neither are perfect. Seriously considering getting them reshelled by fisher, but not sure if they are worth it. Mind you after the expense of buying the various tips it would have probably covered the process anyway!
Is there a point in doing custom mold sleeves for W3? I mean W3 plus the mold would probably buy comparable or better in SQ custom IEM or not?
And in general which companies here in US do the sleeves for W3?
sleeves...let's see, 1964 ears, maybe kozeesoundsolutions, though there website says they are intended for earbuds...http://kozeesolutions.com/
There are double-flanged ones or you made that? If made, how? =o
Looks like fun.
- Your favorite W3 Tips
- › Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › ATH-M50's left side stopped working? 3 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 IEM 4 minutes ago
- › Destroyed my HE-400, what to get now? 4 minutes ago
- › In-Depth Comparison: Ultimate Ears In-Ear Reference Monitor & Noble... 7 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 8 minutes ago
- › Melbourne Head-Fi meet in second half of 2014 9 minutes ago
- › Little Dot MK VI / Little Dot MK VIII SE Owners Unite 10 minutes ago
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Terja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by xonarboy87
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › Facebook, Ericsson & XL Indonesia Create...
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3