- 80 Posts. Joined 1/2010
- Location: Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Recommend me a neutral IEM with great soundstage and controlled bass Last post on 12/19/10 at 7:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Poll: How do you wear yours? Last post on 10/15/13 at 8:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- D5000 equivalent IEMs Last post on 11/7/12 at 5:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I require fun, fun, FUN! Last post on 10/12/12 at 7:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Mixing and Listening? Last post on 10/1/12 at 8:42pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
The urbanite xl wireless is seemingly targeting the younger audience with its stylish looks,bluetooth connectivity and a bass emphasis.But does this deliver like it is intended to?Let's run through...
I was looking for a solution to simultaneously listen and charge an iPhone7, since Apple decided to ditch the 3.5 mm jack output. This one, which I got on Aliexpress, does the job. Soundwise, it...
Final F7200 Earphone review I will start this review of the Final F7200 earphones by saying that I am not going to include photos or technical specifications, as these have been very well covered...
MBC/ PINOYMAN's review: The TFZ series 1 Iem. Id like to thank Christopher Gatchalian for lending me his pair unit for the purpose of this review. Shell: clear in smoke black. Cable: quality is...
This is a review of the Cambridge DacMagic Plus DAC/headphone amp/pre amp. The Cambridge Audio DacMagic Plus was sent to me by Cambridge Audio in the UK as a loaner for the purpose of doing this...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Your favorite W3 Tips - Page 9
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Think the modded...I really think that the modded triflange to a biflange is definately my fav out of the stock tips. Makes a huge diff if you ask me. Just cut off the smallest tip... Better seal too...
* Tall Complys - best fit and comfort and no sibilance but muffled and overly dark sound. Give up quite fast.
* Moded tri-flanges - good isolation and no sibilance but uncomfortable and still somewhat veiled mids and highs
* Medium olives - little isolation, weak buss and screechy highs
* Rest of stock tips - either can't fit or no isolation
Not got the 3's but got the twos. So far either p series complys or modded biflange but neither are perfect. Seriously considering getting them reshelled by fisher, but not sure if they are worth it. Mind you after the expense of buying the various tips it would have probably covered the process anyway!
Is there a point in doing custom mold sleeves for W3? I mean W3 plus the mold would probably buy comparable or better in SQ custom IEM or not?
And in general which companies here in US do the sleeves for W3?
sleeves...let's see, 1964 ears, maybe kozeesoundsolutions, though there website says they are intended for earbuds...http://kozeesolutions.com/
There are double-flanged ones or you made that? If made, how? =o
Looks like fun.
- Your favorite W3 Tips
- › Android phones and USB DACs 1 minute ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 4 minutes ago
- › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 5 minutes ago
- › The AKG K712 Pro Support and Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 7 minutes ago
- › The Altmann Tera-Player - Thread 8 minutes ago
- › The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 8 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 9 minutes ago
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android | WiFi |... 9 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Wireless by Rafique Adzam
- › Mcdodo Lightning to Audio Cable (for iPhone 7) w/ charging function by Webkarma
- › Final F7200 by malcolm.mcintyre
- › TFZ Series 1 by pinoyman
- › Cambridge Audio Azur DacMagic Plus by peter123
- › HiFiMAN RE-00 by mark2410
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by Kerry56
- › NAD Electronics VISO HP50 Noise-Isolating Over-Ear Headphones by Kerry56
- › Philips Shp8000/10 Hi-Fi Headphones - Black by Redcarmoose
- › Sony MDRXB400/BLU Extra Bass Over The Head 30 mm Driver Headphone,... by InternPrimas
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...