- 80 Posts. Joined 1/2010
- Location: Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Recommend me a neutral IEM with great soundstage and controlled bass Last post on 12/19/10 at 7:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Poll: How do you wear yours? Last post on 10/15/13 at 8:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- D5000 equivalent IEMs Last post on 11/7/12 at 5:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I require fun, fun, FUN! Last post on 10/12/12 at 7:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Mixing and Listening? Last post on 10/1/12 at 8:42pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
If you are looking at the RHA-MA750, you already have done a bit of research about how they sound. So, I will get straight to my review. Sound Quality: Let me start off by saying that these...
Acknowledgment Thanks to @Tony-Hifi of HiFi headphones for making me review this desktop DAC/Amp as a favour. I love reviewing loaners, but it’s always sad to package and send them off...
Hi Head-Fi/Vibro Labs fans, I was the second stop on the Aria tour, and I've had a great week reviewing them. This post will contain some of my thoughts and impressions, and I'll be touching on...
Ok I have been using a pair of these for several years. I logged on because there are way too many positive reviews of these things. Firstly: everything I mix on these is significantly...
Never thought this day would come but I guess blunders are inevitable. There is no denying the Beyerdynamic T5p is one attractive looking Headphone, I think it's among the most beautiful and...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Your favorite W3 Tips - Page 9
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Think the modded...I really think that the modded triflange to a biflange is definately my fav out of the stock tips. Makes a huge diff if you ask me. Just cut off the smallest tip... Better seal too...
* Tall Complys - best fit and comfort and no sibilance but muffled and overly dark sound. Give up quite fast.
* Moded tri-flanges - good isolation and no sibilance but uncomfortable and still somewhat veiled mids and highs
* Medium olives - little isolation, weak buss and screechy highs
* Rest of stock tips - either can't fit or no isolation
Not got the 3's but got the twos. So far either p series complys or modded biflange but neither are perfect. Seriously considering getting them reshelled by fisher, but not sure if they are worth it. Mind you after the expense of buying the various tips it would have probably covered the process anyway!
Is there a point in doing custom mold sleeves for W3? I mean W3 plus the mold would probably buy comparable or better in SQ custom IEM or not?
And in general which companies here in US do the sleeves for W3?
sleeves...let's see, 1964 ears, maybe kozeesoundsolutions, though there website says they are intended for earbuds...http://kozeesolutions.com/
There are double-flanged ones or you made that? If made, how? =o
Looks like fun.
- Your favorite W3 Tips
- › Earbuds Round-Up 23 seconds ago
- › Seiun player, $150 player with monster spec. Too good to be true? 40 seconds ago
- › CanJam London 2016 (August 13-14, 2016) 41 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 52 seconds ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 1 minute ago
- › iFi Audio "Pro" desktop line discussion thread 1 minute ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 1 minute ago
- › Campfire Audio - Introducing 2 new models Hello Andromeda and Nova 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX80 . . impressions and reviews. . and discussion NEW ... 2 minutes ago
- › RHA MA750 by bobghosh
- › Questyle CMA600i "Current Mode Amplification" Headphone... by glassmonkey
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by Talai
- › Shure SRH840 by haroldtheboss
- › Beyerdynamic T5p by MrTechAgent
- › Xiaomi Piston Colorful Starter Edition by aNtzE
- › Trinity Audio Engineering - PHANTOM SABRE by FUYU
- › Bluedio Vinyl Plus Luxury Wireless Bluetooth Headphones(Black) by mark2410
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by ostewart
- › Philips Fidelio S2 by Jemuillot
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...