- productAudio Technica W5000tagged by System, 8/3/11
- productbeyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 8/3/11
- productGrado SR225i Headphonestagged by System, 8/3/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/3/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/3/11
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 8/3/11
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 8/3/11
- productWoo Audio WA6tagged by System, 8/3/11
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser HD 600s or HD 650s for rock / techno? Last post on 8/19/11 at 12:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Out to buy my first set of real headphones...looking for some open ear choices under $300 Last post on 6/27/12 at 8:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- so i just got some K 701's.... Last post on 10/6/11 at 12:57am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Headphones for me Last post on 12/27/12 at 12:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- HD 650 questions (head size, amp/dac and more) Last post on 11/5/11 at 11:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Woo Audio: FAQ and Product TroubleshootLast edited: 6/17/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
DOI: I don't get to listen to new gear a lot so I may not be any use at answering questions about comparisons to anything other than my own stuff (which may or may not be considered esoteric). I...
Greetings Head-fi, Today, we are going to be taking a look at the QKZ W1 Pro. This is a budget-minded, sports-focused, earphone that offers some great value for those looking to purchase...
Before I begin, I'd like to thank @NLNH for sending me a set free of charge in exchange for my review. I will try and be as honest and truthful as I can in my review regardless. To be honest, when...
DUNU TITAN 5 Quick Review Thanks to DUNU for the sample. Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/806906/dunu-titan-5-review-by-mark2410 Brief: DUNU have triplets. Price: £95 or...
For larger (1200 x 800) images, click any pictureINTRODUCTION A lot of you will see the style and information with this review as being pretty similar to the one I did on the AM2. And the reality...
HD650 vs Grado 225 - Page 3post #31 of 3412/15/08 at 7:48am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 3412/15/08 at 2:57pmpost #33 of 348/3/11 at 8:24am
I have the little dot mkii as well, paired with the little dot dac ii and grado sr125. They sound great; i put the GS1000 pads on the sr125's. This pushed the drivers out and made the soundstage huge. The senn HD650 arrived 2 days ago and are not broken in but they sound, well not broken in yet. They do make the grado sound bright.post #34 of 348/3/11 at 8:45amQuote:Originally Posted by maze400
I have the little dot mkii as well, paired with the little dot dac ii and grado sr125. They sound great; i put the GS1000 pads on the sr125's. This pushed the drivers out and made the soundstage huge. The senn HD650 arrived 2 days ago and are not broken in but they sound, well not broken in yet. They do make the grado sound bright.
I bet they started sounding sort of lame though. When I put my jumbo's on, the SS definitely increases at the expense what makes a Grado a Grado IMO. They increase comfort quite a bit and they are fine for acoustic stuff but you still lose something. I dont regret buying them but they are definitely a mixed bag.
BTW this thread is three years old...just sayin, but welcome to head fi
- HD650 vs Grado 225
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Woo Audio: FAQ and Product Troubleshoot
- › Baldoor/Mrice E100 Frequency Graph...how's it look? 24 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser IE80 36 seconds ago
- › Amp headphone compatibility question. 40 seconds ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 2 minutes ago
- › Pioneer XDP 100R (Black Color) 2 minutes ago
- › Luxury & Precision L3 iem DAP 3 minutes ago
- › car-fi 4 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up (Update: April 17th, 2016) 4 minutes ago
- › Audeze SINE Series 5 minutes ago
- › Shure KSE1500 Review - Shure KSE1500 Sound Isolating Electrostatic... 6 minutes ago
- › ACS T1 by Docjitters
- › QKZ W1 Pro - In-ear sport headphone by B9Scrambler
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by mechgamer123
- › Dunu TITAN 5 by mark2410
- › FiiO AM5 - High Power Amplifier Module for X7 by Brooko
- › Brainwavz Truss - The All Metal Under Desk Dual Headphone Hanger... by Wokei
- › Creative Labs Sound BlasterX G5 by Evshrug
- › Brainwavz XFIT XF-200 In-Ear Sport Earbuds Noise Isolating... by thatBeatsguy
- › SONY MDRZX330BT/B Sony MDR ZX330BT - Headset - on-ear - wireless -... by Army-Firedawg
- › ZMF Headphones Omni by grizzlybeast
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse