Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › New Sennheiser Headphone - HD800
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

New Sennheiser Headphone - HD800 - Page 12

post #166 of 183
Sennheiser isn't a good source for information. You'll have to ask the headphone gods.
post #167 of 183
Agreed. And i want to add. That so much stupidity that i have read in this thread (and others) Make my blood boil...... I detest the clowns....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gberg View Post
hmm.. I guess those people who called a rumour on me can... SUCK IT.

sorry, I guess I myself would've been a little skeptical as well.
post #168 of 183
Someone get the Cigarette Smoking Man on the horn.
post #169 of 183
i checked sennheiserUSA.com for an HD800 and used the search box and got something totally different than HD800, HD680. HD680 sounds more logical, HD580 to HD600 to HD650 to HD800 is a BIG jump, DH680 fits right in
post #170 of 183
post #171 of 183
So, it will end up to be HD680 ?!?!
post #172 of 183
Quote:
Product Details Home > HD 680
HD 680 Item No. HD680

Short Description
No details yet available, stay tuned.
thats a big hint..it means there is something known as HD680 to come out or is that word shown for every search with no result?
post #173 of 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocturnal310 View Post
thats a big hint..it means there is something known as HD680 to come out or is that word shown for every search with no result?

nope! try entering HD800 in the URL where HD680 is, and you get an "invalid page information" error

seems like the HD680 is for real
post #174 of 183
post #175 of 183
Sennheiser's site regarding the HD-680:

No details yet available, stay tuned.

That does not indicate the HD-680 or details about it will be available soon. Really doesn't make sense to me why Sennheiser would tease like this though.
post #176 of 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by Preshure0617 View Post
i checked sennheiserUSA.com for an HD800 and used the search box and got something totally different than HD800, HD680. HD680 sounds more logical, HD580 to HD600 to HD650 to HD800 is a BIG jump, DH680 fits right in
Interesting!
Do two new 'phones that is then, I guess. The HD680 and the HD800... Nice!
post #177 of 183
If so, it would be so nice.
post #178 of 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by krmathis View Post
Interesting!
Do two new 'phones that is then, I guess. The HD680 and the HD800... Nice!
That's what I think. The HD-680 will be a refreshed HD-650, with probably both the HD-600 and HD-650 discontinued. And the HD-800 will be something entirely new. The more I think about it, the more sense it makes.
post #179 of 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Erik View Post
That's what I think. The HD-680 will be a refreshed HD-650, with probably both the HD-600 and HD-650 discontinued. And the HD-800 will be something entirely new. The more I think about it, the more sense it makes.
Or the HD680 a refreshed HD600, and the HD800 the successor to the HD650?
post #180 of 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Erik View Post
That's what I think. The HD-680 will be a refreshed HD-650, with probably both the HD-600 and HD-650 discontinued. And the HD-800 will be something entirely new. The more I think about it, the more sense it makes.
Yeah, that's my though exactly.
It makes sense that they continue the HD6xx line, since its proven successful through years. But at the same time come up with a HD800 as their new state-of-the-art headphone.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › New Sennheiser Headphone - HD800