- 149 Posts. Joined 6/2003
- Location: New Jurz, E.H.T USA
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) Last post on Today at 10:17 am in Portable Source Gear
- What portable players do wifi? Last post on 8/30/12 at 12:52pm in Portable Source Gear
- Does the latest iPod Classic sound similar to Clip+? Last post on 1/28/13 at 4:44am in Portable Source Gear
- Do you need an audiophile grade MP3 player when you already have an audiophile grade portable amp? Last post on 11/11/12 at 10:50am in Portable Source Gear
- Best sounding portable source? Last post on 12/19/12 at 11:17am in Portable Source Gear
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Amps & Other Gear)
Last edited: 12/28/12
This is the first item that dragged me into the world of audiophile, having started as noob with this great cans I must say that Shure SE215 Special Edition is cans for everybody, all things...
below is a review of of the v-moda xs! check out my channel(like and subscribe) recently uploaded a review and comparison with the v-moda m100s
I've read a lot of diverging comments about these headphones and I think there is a problem. These are non-powered studio monitor headphones. They are not meant to have perfect sound quality, and...
Remember: "Stay away from Razer". Razer headphones are just meant to be "fun" for a certain amount of time. After a few weeks they either break or become really uncomfortable. The sound is overall...
First I’d like to thank HiFiMAN for sending me their new HM-700 DAP and RE-400B (balanced version of the RE-400) bundle for me to review. I have always wondered about the balanced players that...
the best mp3 player?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
|Originally posted by MusicLover
The Nomad Jukebox 3 and the Ipod are (I think) the 2 leaders here.
so go with a brand name, get the features you want, don't sweat the rest. MP3 is a compromise from start.
if you're looking for a truly pocket-able mp3 player that fits in your change pocket with dedicated volume rocker and controls (meaning you can change the volume + use the controls through your pocket without having to actually put your hand in your pocket or taking the entire mp3 out, as is necessary with touch screens), then the sony S745 is probably the best mp3
if you're looking for larger mp3 players, then... i have no idea sorry! :)
Edited by Brawn - 6/2/10 at 12:35pm
Are you saying this thread is a "Fail"?
I dont think so....
Sansa fuze is a decent mp3 player with enough power to drive my cans.
Haha! I love it that you all take it so seriously.
I dug this thread up because another member dug up a thread from 2008 with the same subject. That we continue such an old thread is probably the closest to time travel we can come. Very amusing.
Well, still I think that the Nomad Jukebox 3 is better than the Sansa Clip(+) except when it comes to pocket-ability.
- the best mp3 player?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › What's the difference between a DAC and an Amplifier? 1 second ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 30 seconds ago
- › Cowon Plenue P1 43 seconds ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . please post your reviews and impressions.... 1 minute ago
- › Oppo PM-1 Planar Magnetic Headphone Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › New Custom-to-Universal IEMs: InEar StageDiver 2/3 1 minute ago
- › Shock discovery! Sansa clip earphones sound like Hd650! 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 4/17/2014: AKG... 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 mod - AD8397 to AD8620 2 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SE215 Special Edition by TherryK13
- › V-MODA XS by Tom22
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by xflight297
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by Bonny
- › HifiMan Electronics HM-700 DAC with RE-400b Balanced In-Ear... by lin0003
- › Astrotec AX35 by tomscy2000
- › Denon AH-D600 by derbigpr
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by Morph91
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by JamesSitter
- › Burson Audio - The Conductor - Reference Class DAC / Headphone Amp... by ag8908
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob