- 149 Posts. Joined 6/2003
- Location: New Jurz, E.H.T USA
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) Last post on Today at 3:10 pm in Portable Source Gear
- What portable players do wifi? Last post on 8/30/12 at 12:52pm in Portable Source Gear
- Does the latest iPod Classic sound similar to Clip+? Last post on 1/28/13 at 4:44am in Portable Source Gear
- Do you need an audiophile grade MP3 player when you already have an audiophile grade portable amp? Last post on 11/11/12 at 10:50am in Portable Source Gear
- Best sounding portable source? Last post on 12/19/12 at 11:17am in Portable Source Gear
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Amps & Other Gear)
Edited on 12/28/12
The VSD1 is the latest in a rather long line of budget in ear monitors including the VC02, GR99, GR02 and others that promises high quality sound for around $50 or so. While I haven’t had...
I tried a few Grado's —didn't like the Grado house sound—, a few Senn's —HD650 left a good impression—, a few lower-end AT's —I thought the AD700 were impressive for the price— and after reading...
In my recent quest for a new set of cans, I took a slight detour into the land of flashy prosumer headphones, in the form of the HK CL. The only reason I tried a pair was the price: half off,...
The Creative Aurvana Live! solved a major problem for me—how to listen to good audio while walking the dog at night. I live near a commercial and bar district in Center City, Philadelphia and I'm...
Okay..well this is my first review..if you may call it so..hence any,,amatuerish mistakes be forgiven..here we go.. So i saved some money(i'm always short of it) for the Vsonic gr02 be..after...
the best mp3 player?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
|Originally posted by MusicLover
The Nomad Jukebox 3 and the Ipod are (I think) the 2 leaders here.
so go with a brand name, get the features you want, don't sweat the rest. MP3 is a compromise from start.
if you're looking for a truly pocket-able mp3 player that fits in your change pocket with dedicated volume rocker and controls (meaning you can change the volume + use the controls through your pocket without having to actually put your hand in your pocket or taking the entire mp3 out, as is necessary with touch screens), then the sony S745 is probably the best mp3
if you're looking for larger mp3 players, then... i have no idea sorry! :)
Edited by Brawn - 6/2/10 at 12:35pm
Are you saying this thread is a "Fail"?
I dont think so....
Sansa fuze is a decent mp3 player with enough power to drive my cans.
Haha! I love it that you all take it so seriously.
I dug this thread up because another member dug up a thread from 2008 with the same subject. That we continue such an old thread is probably the closest to time travel we can come. Very amusing.
Well, still I think that the Nomad Jukebox 3 is better than the Sansa Clip(+) except when it comes to pocket-ability.
- the best mp3 player?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › King Sound Emperor: New Electrostatic Headphones! 7 seconds ago
- › The Basshead Club 14 seconds ago
- › A Concise View of Why The ATH-M50 is No Longer King 32 seconds ago
- › 【WANTED】AKG K1000 in good condition and without modification 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › [Review] InEar Stage Diver 3 - An experience 1 minute ago
- › Heir Audio - The Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Ocharaku Flat-4 KAEDE (Maple) 2 minutes ago
- › Good Vocal Headphones 2 minutes ago
- › I broke my Shure SRH840's :'( 2 minutes ago
- › VSONIC VSD1 by TheGame21x
- › Audio Technica W5000 by the wizard of oz
- › Harmon Kardon Classic On-Ear Headphones by imagic
- › Creative Aurvana Live! Headphones by imagic
- › JBL J33 Premium In-Ear Headphones - Black by Aakash
- › Hisoundaudio Wooduo 2 by iern
- › Apple iPod classic 160 GB Silver (7th Generation) NEWEST MODEL by jensy
- › Sony MDR-V55/BR DJ style Headphones by dietcoke2am
- › Creative Sound Blaster Tactic 3D Sigma USB Gaming Headset by imagic
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by David Chavez
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe