- 1 Post. Joined 12/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- IEMs for Mixing and Listening? Last post on 10/1/12 at 8:42pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on Today at 9:28 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM choices for metal drummers (Price Range - 200 to 500$) Last post on 5/11/15 at 9:43am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Westone 4 or Westone 3 limited edition？ Last post on 6/4/11 at 8:03am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Some advice on high end IEM selection please! Last post on 5/6/11 at 10:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Introduction Based on the very successful Delta earphones previously, Brainwavz has come up with a second version of the Delta’s, now upgraded with Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity. As these are...
Introduction FiiO X5 3rd generation is the successor of the loved by many X5 2nd generation DAP from FiiO. I requested to be a part of the tour for X5 3rd gen because I really wanted to hear...
After spending over a week of daily listening to these ciems I can confidently say that I have made an excellent choice with these ciems. There is nothing that i can say that hasn't been already...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we'll be checking out a micro-driver that's been, for the most part, well-received around the forums. Their small size, low price, and sonic performance have made them a...
Equipment to compare. iFi iDSD Black Label AMP/DAC (returned) Beyerdynamic T1 2nd Gen Headphones (returned) Meridian Explorer 2 AMP/DAC (returned) Beyerdynamic A20 Amp (returned) HiFiMan X...
Westone 3 Impressions Thread - Page 126post #1876 of 222412/16/13 at 3:21pmI can't wait to get mine and try them out. Anybody ever try them while working out, running, etc? I'm just hoping they are not too heavy on my ears and wanting to slip out from movement.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1877 of 222412/16/13 at 3:31pmQuote:
They're be fine for running, although if you sweat a lot I wouldn't want to risk sweat getting into the drivers.post #1878 of 222412/16/13 at 3:55pmpost #1879 of 222412/16/13 at 8:51pmQuote:
Update: I just got received $20.01 back from Amazon
Excellent customer service, I'm really pleased. I'll definitely be buying from them in the future
Even better, this means I paid only $159 for W3's!!post #1880 of 222412/17/13 at 5:09amQuote:
Dammit I only got $20.00 back :)post #1881 of 222412/17/13 at 7:14pmQuote:
Yea, me neither.
The whole issue with IEM's and sweat is to leave them in your ears while working out while sweating. It's when you repeatedly take them out and re-insert while sweating that can introduce problems. Wearing a headband can also dramatically reduce the amount of sweat dripping down to further reduce risk.post #1882 of 222412/18/13 at 11:24am
Would these be a huge step up from the Monster Gratitude IEM's? http://www.amazon.com/Monster-Cable-Gratitude-In-ear-Headphones/dp/B0057X4TWA
they were originally $250 and got good reviews but they're a single dynamic driver. Thinking about getting these instead.post #1883 of 222412/19/13 at 5:29ampost #1884 of 222412/19/13 at 8:34amQuote:
I would disagree with this. If they were better than the westone 3 everyone on head-fi would be all over them as they are only $59.
The gratitudes might be comparable with the klipsch s4.post #1885 of 222412/19/13 at 4:10pmpost #1886 of 222412/19/13 at 10:13pm
which comply tips should I get for these? is there a general consensus on the best? i was going to get the "comfort plus" but if that's at the expense of sound i'd rather get the isolation ones? i haven't had high quality IEM's before this.post #1887 of 222412/20/13 at 2:17amQuote:
Nope. Their first price was about 200-250$ and they have sound on this price.
It is a great when you can buy them in USA for this sexiest price.
Gratitudes are little better than Sennheiser IE8 too, just try them yourself.
Magic can be.
Klipsch S4 are on another level, much worse level.post #1888 of 222412/20/13 at 3:19ampost #1889 of 222412/20/13 at 7:33amQuote:
P-series.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Westone 3 Impressions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Westone W80 22 seconds ago
- › MQA: Revolutionary British streaming technology 43 seconds ago
- › Trinity Audio Q & A 1 minute ago
- › Grado PS1Ke PS1000e 2 minutes ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 4 minutes ago
- › Focal Elear and Utopia Review / Preview With Measurements - Head-Fi TV 4 minutes ago
- › Feliks Audio Elise Impressions Thread – a New Start (please read... 6 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-SR9 - Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Walnut Hi-Fi V2 WAV (& MP3) Player by wt - 👌 screenless budget... 9 minutes ago
- › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread 9 minutes ago
- › AKG K 550 by Simurgh
- › Brainwavz BLU-Delta Bluetooth Earbud Wireless Noise Isolating... by chompchomps
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Dobrescu George
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by ss5972
- › Joyroom JR-E107 Metal Headphone In-Ear Earphone With Control And... by B9Scrambler
- › Chord MoJo by mswlogo
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by Jackpot77
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by BillsonChang007
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by mrstrangeguy
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Dobrescu George
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear