- 1 Post. Joined 12/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- IEMs for Mixing and Listening? Last post on 10/1/12 at 8:42pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 6/24/14 at 11:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM choices for metal drummers (Price Range - 200 to 500$) Last post on 5/30/12 at 11:44pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Westone 4 or Westone 3 limited edition？ Last post on 6/4/11 at 8:03am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Some advice on high end IEM selection please! Last post on 5/6/11 at 10:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Disclaimer: I was sent a sample of the Brainwavz S5 for review. This will not affect my opinion of these IEMs in any way. You can also find this review(with pictures) on my own blog...
Switching from desktop audio system to the dap system is a painful experience if you have a seriously monitoring taste for any music and get used to top-notch headphones system like hd800+ ecba...
Presentation That's a lovely box it comes in. I'm not being snarky at all; it really is nice. Totally for presentation though, not for transport/portability. Construction The...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images The formula above in the title simply refers to Sound Quality + Build Quality + Perceived Value. ...
So I've had this thing for a bit now... first one to ship into the wild and arrive at its home. I'd say I'm pretty confident I know what this thing sounds like. The interface is classic...
Westone 3 Impressions Thread - Page 126post #1876 of 213512/16/13 at 3:21pmI can't wait to get mine and try them out. Anybody ever try them while working out, running, etc? I'm just hoping they are not too heavy on my ears and wanting to slip out from movement.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1877 of 213512/16/13 at 3:31pmQuote:
They're be fine for running, although if you sweat a lot I wouldn't want to risk sweat getting into the drivers.post #1878 of 213512/16/13 at 3:55pmpost #1879 of 213512/16/13 at 8:51pmQuote:
Update: I just got received $20.01 back from Amazon
Excellent customer service, I'm really pleased. I'll definitely be buying from them in the future
Even better, this means I paid only $159 for W3's!!post #1880 of 213512/17/13 at 5:09amQuote:
Dammit I only got $20.00 back :)post #1881 of 213512/17/13 at 7:14pmQuote:
Yea, me neither.
The whole issue with IEM's and sweat is to leave them in your ears while working out while sweating. It's when you repeatedly take them out and re-insert while sweating that can introduce problems. Wearing a headband can also dramatically reduce the amount of sweat dripping down to further reduce risk.post #1882 of 213512/18/13 at 11:24am
Would these be a huge step up from the Monster Gratitude IEM's? http://www.amazon.com/Monster-Cable-Gratitude-In-ear-Headphones/dp/B0057X4TWA
they were originally $250 and got good reviews but they're a single dynamic driver. Thinking about getting these instead.post #1883 of 213512/19/13 at 5:29ampost #1884 of 213512/19/13 at 8:34amQuote:
I would disagree with this. If they were better than the westone 3 everyone on head-fi would be all over them as they are only $59.
The gratitudes might be comparable with the klipsch s4.post #1885 of 213512/19/13 at 4:10pmpost #1886 of 213512/19/13 at 10:13pm
which comply tips should I get for these? is there a general consensus on the best? i was going to get the "comfort plus" but if that's at the expense of sound i'd rather get the isolation ones? i haven't had high quality IEM's before this.post #1887 of 213512/20/13 at 2:17amQuote:
Nope. Their first price was about 200-250$ and they have sound on this price.
It is a great when you can buy them in USA for this sexiest price.
Gratitudes are little better than Sennheiser IE8 too, just try them yourself.
Magic can be.
Klipsch S4 are on another level, much worse level.post #1888 of 213512/20/13 at 3:19ampost #1889 of 213512/20/13 at 7:33amQuote:
P-series.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Westone 3 Impressions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 seconds ago
- › Trade Cups for Cable 1 minute ago
- › In Ears for everyday 1 minute ago
- › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Need Help in choosing the right on ear portable headphone 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 3 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 3 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic GEEK 4 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)