- 1 Post. Joined 12/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- IEMs for Mixing and Listening? Last post on 10/1/12 at 8:42pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 5/14/15 at 2:28pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM choices for metal drummers (Price Range - 200 to 500$) Last post on 5/11/15 at 9:43am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Westone 4 or Westone 3 limited edition？ Last post on 6/4/11 at 8:03am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Some advice on high end IEM selection please! Last post on 5/6/11 at 10:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 6/26/15
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Preface: Hearing the MSB Analog was a long overdue matter. A couple of weeks ago, I finally decided it was a good time to do something about it, hence I got one from local dealer to have the...
Me: I am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time passed,...
Disclaimer I was part of the european leg on the X5 world tour, so I did receive a review unit, free of charge, for ten days, but it was already running FW 1.0. I am in no way affiliated with...
Ultrasone Edition 5 Unlimited needs some serious burning-in. They sound horrible at the beginning but after about 30-40 hrs they are getting better and better - very open (doesn't sound like closed...
Westone 3 Impressions Thread - Page 126post #1876 of 218012/16/13 at 3:21pmI can't wait to get mine and try them out. Anybody ever try them while working out, running, etc? I'm just hoping they are not too heavy on my ears and wanting to slip out from movement.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1877 of 218012/16/13 at 3:31pmQuote:
They're be fine for running, although if you sweat a lot I wouldn't want to risk sweat getting into the drivers.post #1878 of 218012/16/13 at 3:55pmpost #1879 of 218012/16/13 at 8:51pmQuote:
Update: I just got received $20.01 back from Amazon
Excellent customer service, I'm really pleased. I'll definitely be buying from them in the future
Even better, this means I paid only $159 for W3's!!post #1880 of 218012/17/13 at 5:09amQuote:
Dammit I only got $20.00 back :)post #1881 of 218012/17/13 at 7:14pmQuote:
Yea, me neither.
The whole issue with IEM's and sweat is to leave them in your ears while working out while sweating. It's when you repeatedly take them out and re-insert while sweating that can introduce problems. Wearing a headband can also dramatically reduce the amount of sweat dripping down to further reduce risk.post #1882 of 218012/18/13 at 11:24am
Would these be a huge step up from the Monster Gratitude IEM's? http://www.amazon.com/Monster-Cable-Gratitude-In-ear-Headphones/dp/B0057X4TWA
they were originally $250 and got good reviews but they're a single dynamic driver. Thinking about getting these instead.post #1883 of 218012/19/13 at 5:29ampost #1884 of 218012/19/13 at 8:34amQuote:
I would disagree with this. If they were better than the westone 3 everyone on head-fi would be all over them as they are only $59.
The gratitudes might be comparable with the klipsch s4.post #1885 of 218012/19/13 at 4:10pmpost #1886 of 218012/19/13 at 10:13pm
which comply tips should I get for these? is there a general consensus on the best? i was going to get the "comfort plus" but if that's at the expense of sound i'd rather get the isolation ones? i haven't had high quality IEM's before this.post #1887 of 218012/20/13 at 2:17amQuote:
Nope. Their first price was about 200-250$ and they have sound on this price.
It is a great when you can buy them in USA for this sexiest price.
Gratitudes are little better than Sennheiser IE8 too, just try them yourself.
Magic can be.
Klipsch S4 are on another level, much worse level.post #1888 of 218012/20/13 at 3:19ampost #1889 of 218012/20/13 at 7:33amQuote:
P-series.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Westone 3 Impressions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Project Ember Tube Rolling 50 seconds ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 51 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 55 seconds ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 1 minute ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 1 minute ago
- › A new set of "cans" with some bass? 1 minute ago
- › Arizona Head-Fi Meet Summer 2015 2 minutes ago
- › Some People Remember How Equipment Sounds! 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 2 minutes ago
- › RHA - T20 - Impressions, Reviews, and questions 2 minutes ago
- › MSB Analog by negura
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by kar13
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM by YoYo JoKeR
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by WayneWoondirts
- › Ultrasone Edition 5 unlimited by hechlok
- › Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System by Fademan77
- › Rhapsodio RD3 Hi-Fi Grade Dynamic In-Ear Monitor by Kunlun
- › Future Sonics Spectrum Series: G10 by Kunlun
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by Cotnijoe
- › Shure SE215 by KewStone
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3