- 1 Post. Joined 12/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- IEMs for Mixing and Listening? Last post on 10/1/12 at 8:42pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 6/6/16 at 1:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM choices for metal drummers (Price Range - 200 to 500$) Last post on 5/11/15 at 9:43am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Westone 4 or Westone 3 limited edition？ Last post on 6/4/11 at 8:03am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Some advice on high end IEM selection please! Last post on 5/6/11 at 10:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I took the scenic route to loving these headphones and almost sold it a couple of times. I picked these up for free thanks to a promotion my carrier Freedom mobile was doing where if you buy the LG...
About Me: I came into the world of audio from a guitar background, buying up tube amps from when I was a kid and was always fascinated with them. Then I ended up buying my first decent pair...
Disclaimer: This unit was provided to me by Brannan of Noble Audio to provide the guy’s participating in the massdrop, or those on the fence, with a better idea of what to expect. This is cutting...
These are just plain excellent. I was never really a believer in IEMs, but I am now. These Philips SHE3590s are a real eye-opener. According to the ratings here on Head-Fi, these do, in fact,...
Lately it seems that almost every week there are new (or at least unheard of by most) companies releasing new DAPs (Digital Audio Players). This is great for the consumer because more products...
Westone 3 Impressions Thread - Page 126post #1876 of 222412/16/13 at 3:21pmI can't wait to get mine and try them out. Anybody ever try them while working out, running, etc? I'm just hoping they are not too heavy on my ears and wanting to slip out from movement.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1877 of 222412/16/13 at 3:31pmQuote:
They're be fine for running, although if you sweat a lot I wouldn't want to risk sweat getting into the drivers.post #1878 of 222412/16/13 at 3:55pmpost #1879 of 222412/16/13 at 8:51pmQuote:
Update: I just got received $20.01 back from Amazon
Excellent customer service, I'm really pleased. I'll definitely be buying from them in the future
Even better, this means I paid only $159 for W3's!!post #1880 of 222412/17/13 at 5:09amQuote:
Dammit I only got $20.00 back :)post #1881 of 222412/17/13 at 7:14pmQuote:
Yea, me neither.
The whole issue with IEM's and sweat is to leave them in your ears while working out while sweating. It's when you repeatedly take them out and re-insert while sweating that can introduce problems. Wearing a headband can also dramatically reduce the amount of sweat dripping down to further reduce risk.post #1882 of 222412/18/13 at 11:24am
Would these be a huge step up from the Monster Gratitude IEM's? http://www.amazon.com/Monster-Cable-Gratitude-In-ear-Headphones/dp/B0057X4TWA
they were originally $250 and got good reviews but they're a single dynamic driver. Thinking about getting these instead.post #1883 of 222412/19/13 at 5:29ampost #1884 of 222412/19/13 at 8:34amQuote:
I would disagree with this. If they were better than the westone 3 everyone on head-fi would be all over them as they are only $59.
The gratitudes might be comparable with the klipsch s4.post #1885 of 222412/19/13 at 4:10pmpost #1886 of 222412/19/13 at 10:13pm
which comply tips should I get for these? is there a general consensus on the best? i was going to get the "comfort plus" but if that's at the expense of sound i'd rather get the isolation ones? i haven't had high quality IEM's before this.post #1887 of 222412/20/13 at 2:17amQuote:
Nope. Their first price was about 200-250$ and they have sound on this price.
It is a great when you can buy them in USA for this sexiest price.
Gratitudes are little better than Sennheiser IE8 too, just try them yourself.
Magic can be.
Klipsch S4 are on another level, much worse level.post #1888 of 222412/20/13 at 3:19ampost #1889 of 222412/20/13 at 7:33amQuote:
P-series.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Westone 3 Impressions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Sennheiser RS 165, RS 175, RS 185, RS 195 - Impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › Pics of Headphones... Rules: ONE PIC. NO WORDS! 1 minute ago
- › Focal Elear - Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 2 minutes ago
- › LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › There's a new Sheriff in town! 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Fulla 2 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Rockbox Xduoo X3 will not uninstall despite repeatedly following... 8 minutes ago
- › OPPO HA-2 9 minutes ago
- › Sony EX1000 Review and Impressions Thread (with comparisons to... 9 minutes ago
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H3 by 8hours
- › MEE audio Pinnacle P1 High Fidelity Audiophile In-Ear Headphones... by SeeSax
- › Massdrop x Noble X Universal IEM by WCDchee
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by Trevayne10
- › NiNTAUS X10 HiFi Lossless Music Player by crabdog
- › Vibro Labs Maya quad armature in-ear monitors by FortisFlyer75
- › Musical Fidelity Tri-Vista 21 DAC by davehg
- › AKG K 420 Foldable Mini Headphone - Blue by Johannus
- › RHA Dacamp L1 by Takeanidea
- › MEElectronics Air-Fi AF32 Stereo Bluetooth Wireless Headphones with... by e07015
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear