- 1 Post. Joined 12/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- IEMs for Mixing and Listening? Last post on 10/1/12 at 8:42pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 6/24/14 at 11:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM choices for metal drummers (Price Range - 200 to 500$) Last post on 5/30/12 at 11:44pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Westone 4 or Westone 3 limited edition？ Last post on 6/4/11 at 8:03am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Some advice on high end IEM selection please! Last post on 5/6/11 at 10:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/10/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Before I begin, I’d like to thank shotgunshane for the opportunity to review these new headphones. My first experience with Brainwavz was when I picked up their M4 a couple of years ago. I was...
I have used this amp for about a year now, and I must say it has served me well. POWER Through many different headphones, the FiiO E09K hasn't skipped a beat, and has driven everything from...
Using WASAPI, ASIO and onboard stock drivers yielded the exact same result. Same sound quality and same sound coloration. Unless you are suffering from serious EMI and static noise then these dont...
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
Westone 3 Impressions Thread - Page 126post #1876 of 212612/16/13 at 3:21pmI can't wait to get mine and try them out. Anybody ever try them while working out, running, etc? I'm just hoping they are not too heavy on my ears and wanting to slip out from movement.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1877 of 212612/16/13 at 3:31pmQuote:
They're be fine for running, although if you sweat a lot I wouldn't want to risk sweat getting into the drivers.post #1878 of 212612/16/13 at 3:55pmpost #1879 of 212612/16/13 at 8:51pmQuote:
Update: I just got received $20.01 back from Amazon
Excellent customer service, I'm really pleased. I'll definitely be buying from them in the future
Even better, this means I paid only $159 for W3's!!post #1880 of 212612/17/13 at 5:09amQuote:
Dammit I only got $20.00 back :)post #1881 of 212612/17/13 at 7:14pmQuote:
Yea, me neither.
The whole issue with IEM's and sweat is to leave them in your ears while working out while sweating. It's when you repeatedly take them out and re-insert while sweating that can introduce problems. Wearing a headband can also dramatically reduce the amount of sweat dripping down to further reduce risk.post #1882 of 212612/18/13 at 11:24am
Would these be a huge step up from the Monster Gratitude IEM's? http://www.amazon.com/Monster-Cable-Gratitude-In-ear-Headphones/dp/B0057X4TWA
they were originally $250 and got good reviews but they're a single dynamic driver. Thinking about getting these instead.post #1883 of 212612/19/13 at 5:29ampost #1884 of 212612/19/13 at 8:34amQuote:
I would disagree with this. If they were better than the westone 3 everyone on head-fi would be all over them as they are only $59.
The gratitudes might be comparable with the klipsch s4.post #1885 of 212612/19/13 at 4:10pmpost #1886 of 212612/19/13 at 10:13pm
which comply tips should I get for these? is there a general consensus on the best? i was going to get the "comfort plus" but if that's at the expense of sound i'd rather get the isolation ones? i haven't had high quality IEM's before this.post #1887 of 212612/20/13 at 2:17amQuote:
Nope. Their first price was about 200-250$ and they have sound on this price.
It is a great when you can buy them in USA for this sexiest price.
Gratitudes are little better than Sennheiser IE8 too, just try them yourself.
Magic can be.
Klipsch S4 are on another level, much worse level.post #1888 of 212612/20/13 at 3:19ampost #1889 of 212612/20/13 at 7:33amQuote:
P-series.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Westone 3 Impressions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Jakarta Get-Together - August 2014 50 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › New Audio Technica ATH-M50x with Removable Cable 1 minute ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1, the first high-res DAP for the young ! 2 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Wave 3 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 4 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Claret (Shipped + Paypal'd) 4 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ZapX629
- › FiiO E09K by MacroPower
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by wigglepuff
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)