Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › WESTONE 3 IMPRESSIONS AND APPRECIATION THREAD
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

WESTONE 3 IMPRESSIONS AND APPRECIATION THREAD - Page 56

post #826 of 2123
Yes, it has a slider like the UM1 and UM2.
post #827 of 2123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooran View Post
For me, it splits about 3" below my chin. My head is kindof big by the way.
Thanks for the response. Does it put pressure on your neck then?

Richard
post #828 of 2123
Quote:
Originally Posted by leftnose View Post
Thanks for the response. Does it put pressure on your neck then?

Richard
Nope, with my head looking forward and back straight, the Y junction does not touch my neck, the 2 cords do slightly touch the neck (since I'm wearing them over ear, they flow down from behind my ears down to my front). I have not had any discomfort issues caused by the cables.
post #829 of 2123
Anyone knows why the price of westone 3 in China is so cheap? it is 1980cny which is around 280usd.
What is the marketing strategy of Westone?
post #830 of 2123
Quote:
Originally Posted by small.solar View Post
Anyone knows why the price of westone 3 in China is so cheap? it is 1980cny which is around 280usd.
What is the marketing strategy of Westone?
Prolly because they are not Authorized Dealers. All Authorized Dealers will have it listed for $399(US).
post #831 of 2123
Quote:
Originally Posted by p0wderh0und23 View Post
Prolly because they are not Authorized Dealers. All Authorized Dealers will have it listed for $399(US).
they are Authorized dealer (their address is listed on westone website--Beijing Anrun). Any other reason?

And, BTW, can I get price match? Just got W3 from EarphoneSolutions and going to visit china in 1 week.
post #832 of 2123
Does anyone know how the W3 compares to Super.fi 5 EB in terms of bass quality and quantity?
post #833 of 2123
Quote:
Originally Posted by small.solar View Post
they are Authorized dealer (their address is listed on westone website--Beijing Anrun). Any other reason?

And, BTW, can I get price match? Just got W3 from EarphoneSolutions and going to visit china in 1 week.

Oh really.... then we need to contact them. That is a dealer violation.
Can you PM me the URL of that sale?

If you just got the W3 from EarphoneSolutions, how can I help with a price match?
post #834 of 2123
Quote:
Originally Posted by p0wderh0und23 View Post
Oh really.... then we need to contact them. That is a dealer violation.
Can you PM me the URL of that sale?

If you just got the W3 from EarphoneSolutions, how can I help with a price match?
PM sent,

It looks the Chinese market of Westone Universal IEMs is messed up now. the price difference of UM2 and W3 is only around $30 now. A big impact to other IEMs brand too.
post #835 of 2123
I finally got the funds in my PayPal only to see that there's no more Live discount. What's going on?

Same goes with an eBay discount code -- can't find any. :-(
post #836 of 2123
Quote:
Originally Posted by DestradoImpulse View Post
I finally got the funds in my PayPal only to see that there's no more Live discount. What's going on?

Same goes with an eBay discount code -- can't find any. :-(
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!


come back
come back
post #837 of 2123
what happened to it? Good thing I already ordered my westones a few days ago
post #838 of 2123
I've been listening to the westone 3's for the past few days and have been enjoying audio bliss. However, I've noticed that the sound does not seem "centered." The music "leans" to the left, as if I have a better seal in my left ear. Could that be why? My ears are of different sizes/shapes (not by too much), but I guess different enough to bring about a discrepancy. Would this be remedied by customs?
post #839 of 2123
USD280 in China? Probably selling at or below cost price... Need to contact my friend there..
post #840 of 2123
Quote:
Originally Posted by pooMonger View Post
I've been listening to the westone 3's for the past few days and have been enjoying audio bliss. However, I've noticed that the sound does not seem "centered." The music "leans" to the left, as if I have a better seal in my left ear. Could that be why? My ears are of different sizes/shapes (not by too much), but I guess different enough to bring about a discrepancy. Would this be remedied by customs?
It leans to the right with my ears and I have a better seal with my right ear. Lol.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › WESTONE 3 IMPRESSIONS AND APPRECIATION THREAD