Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Gear-Fi: Non-Audio Gear and Gadgets › Who Has A Blackberry?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Who Has A Blackberry? - Page 7

post #91 of 141

i had a black berry torch 9800 i gotten for christmas last year. barely used it and traded it in to best buy for some speakers cause i gotten a high trade in value of 220 for the thing.

post #92 of 141

x


Edited by fznicon - 6/18/12 at 11:56pm
post #93 of 141

ya BB processor is too slow.

 

 

they need to design better battery with faster processor.

 

 

 

post #94 of 141

The reason I still got a Blackberry today is because of its push emails and secure network. The new Bold 9900 is super smooth!

post #95 of 141

I have a Pearl, nice phone and DAP, but I'm tempted to sell it and try an iPhone now that my music collection has grown to 28 GB.


Edited by StargateRecords - 8/23/11 at 1:05pm
post #96 of 141
Quote:
Originally Posted by StargateRecords View Post

I have a Pearl, nice phone and DAP, but I'm tempted to sell it and try an iPhone now that my music collection has grown to 28 GB.


You would then have to convert your FLACs into ALACs. biggrin.gif

 

post #97 of 141
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikp View Post

You would then have to convert your FLACs into ALACs. biggrin.gif

 

 

I wish the Pearl could handle a 32GB MSD or the iPhone could handle FLAC, but the conversion is worth it just to carry one device.

 

 


Edited by StargateRecords - 8/24/11 at 5:04am
post #98 of 141
Quote:
Originally Posted by StargateRecords View Post



 

 

I wish the Pearl could handle a 32GB MSD or the iPhone could handle FLAC, but the conversion is worth it just to carry one device.

 

 


Apple will never ever ever ever ever let the FLAC into their territory!!! They want people to depend on them so that they can dominate the market as one!! That's why they created their own lossless format..

 

post #99 of 141

Blackberry is THE phone to have in Indonesia and UAE and a few more countries.

post #100 of 141

It turns out that my shiny white pearl does support 32GB MicroSD cards after all ! this is really good news but... the iPhone can run EQu, decisions, decisions...


Edited by StargateRecords - 8/24/11 at 1:12pm
post #101 of 141
I'm planning on the new 9900. I have the 9780 and am looking forward to the upgraded processor extra RAM.
Edited by baka1969 - 8/24/11 at 4:07pm
post #102 of 141
Quote:
Originally Posted by baka1969 View Post

I'm planning on the new 9900. I have the 9780 and am looking forward to the upgraded processor extra RAM.


Same here, but I'll probably want to try WP7 or Android on my next purchase.

 

post #103 of 141
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikp View Post




Same here, but I'll probably want to try WP7 or Android on my next purchase.

 


I'm a BB diehard. smily_headphones1.gif
post #104 of 141
Quote:
Originally Posted by baka1969 View Post

I'm a BB diehard. smily_headphones1.gif


They require their own contract dont they?

 

post #105 of 141
Quote:
Originally Posted by cifani090 View Post




They require their own contract dont they?

 


There are some bis prepaids in some parts of the world.

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Gear-Fi: Non-Audio Gear and Gadgets › Who Has A Blackberry?