I definitely think the Sennheiser HD 380 PRO are possibly one of the ugliest headphones I have EVER seen and owned...
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by System, 3/25/11
- productGrado SR125i Headphonestagged by System, 3/25/11
- productGrado SR325is Headphonestagged by System, 3/25/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 3/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 3/25/11
- productSennheiser HD 515 Headphonestagged by System, 3/25/11
- productSennheiser HD 555 Headphonestagged by System, 3/25/11
- productSennheiser HD 595 Headphonestagged by System, 3/25/11
Related Forum Threads
- Replacing my HD555's, help appreciated. Last post on 10/1/11 at 9:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser 515/555/595 Interchangeable Headband Last post on 8/11/11 at 2:40am in Headphones (full-size)
- Which headphones represent the best qualities of each brand (or series)? Last post on 5/31/11 at 9:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- AKG 601 My solution? Last post on 4/8/11 at 9:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Is the HD555 still 'alive and well' in Sennheiser's catalog? Last post on 3/5/11 at 8:16am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Wow. There doesn’t seem to be a more appropriate way to word the beginning of this review, than to simply express my genuine surprise, and indeed – to a certain extent – admiration of the UMi Voix...
I bought the Q Audio French Silk balanced cable for my Audeze LCD-3's mainly because of the ergonomics and cool design/look over the stock cables. When running balanced, I doubted I would hear much...
I got a pair of these new on Amazon about a month and a half ago. I thought they sounded great for a pair of closed on-ears, and were pretty decently comfortable to the point that listening to...
At the time of the review, the Audioquest Nighthawk headphone was on sale at TTJV Audio’s website. Here is a link to Todd’s listing of the...
REVIEW FOR THE APOGEE GROOVE ABOUT ME Let me introduce myself my name is Adam I am a 38 years old, I have been into audio equipment since I was in highschool. I don’t consider myself an...
The Ugliest headphones ever. - Page 19post #271 of 2795/8/13 at 5:34pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #272 of 2795/8/13 at 6:12pmpost #273 of 2795/8/13 at 8:50pmpost #274 of 2795/8/13 at 9:53pmpost #275 of 2795/13/13 at 1:58pmpost #276 of 2795/14/13 at 6:05pm
it looks like Louis Vuitton partnered with them......seriously; LV is the ugliest highend brand of anything.
Edited by WhiteCrow - 5/14/13 at 6:06pmpost #277 of 2798/10/13 at 7:48ampost #278 of 27911/13/13 at 9:25pmI'm sorry but going from what I have seen, own and used to own the SR009 (which I think sound stunning by the way) is the ugliest headphone I've ever seen. Ironically the SR007 are the most beautiful I own and have seen.post #279 of 27912/10/14 at 7:00pm
- The Ugliest headphones ever.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
Currently, there are 3585 Active Users (674 Members and 2911 Guests)
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 36 seconds ago
- › JDS Labs Element 2 minutes ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 2 minutes ago
- › Headphones for the visually impaired. 2 minutes ago
- › Some questions about settings (sample rate, latency, etc.) for an... 3 minutes ago
- › Wanted: high end portable dac/Amp for iems 3 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 3 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 3 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 4 minutes ago
- › ZMF Omni - Upcoming Semi Open Flagship 5 minutes ago
- › UMI Voix Blu by Rashmosh
- › Q Cables by Mediahound
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by goodyfresh
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Hisoundfi
- › Apogee GROOVE Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier for Mac and PC by acain
- › Noble Audio Savant by Brooko
- › Bose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silver by labrat
- › Harman Kardon AE1 In Ear Headphones by Army-Firedawg
- › RHA T20 by dweaver
- › Bluetooth receiver dual amplifier class1 NFC (black) [Japan Import] by peter123
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3