I definitely think the Sennheiser HD 380 PRO are possibly one of the ugliest headphones I have EVER seen and owned...
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by System, 3/25/11
- productGrado SR125i Headphonestagged by System, 3/25/11
- productGrado SR325is Headphonestagged by System, 3/25/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 3/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 3/25/11
- productSennheiser HD 515 Headphonestagged by System, 3/25/11
- productSennheiser HD 555 Headphonestagged by System, 3/25/11
- productSennheiser HD 595 Headphonestagged by System, 3/25/11
Related Forum Threads
- Replacing my HD555's, help appreciated. Last post on 10/1/11 at 9:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser 515/555/595 Interchangeable Headband Last post on 8/11/11 at 2:40am in Headphones (full-size)
- Which headphones represent the best qualities of each brand (or series)? Last post on 5/31/11 at 9:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- AKG 601 My solution? Last post on 4/8/11 at 9:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Is the HD555 still 'alive and well' in Sennheiser's catalog? Last post on 3/5/11 at 8:16am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The ATH-CK9LTD’s were purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Audio-Technica. I’ve reviewed the ATH-CKR9 and ATH-CKR10 earlier, those reviews are available...
Intro: JDS Labs, Is an American company based in Collinsville, Illinois. They make headphone amplifiers & DAC’s. Mr. John Seaber is the man behind JDS Labs. We might remember JDS Labs when they...
For the price they offer great clarity, but I cannot reccomend these to people who mainly listen to bass heavy music. I still use my UM Pro10's regularly (I also have a pair of Audio Technica...
I have been searching best headphone(for me not for everyone I'm sorry) last half year. Now I found Sennheiser HD600/650 is one of best headphone for classical music and for me. I bought around...
I would like to start with saying thank you to Brainwavz and Pandora for letting me check out the Brainwavz Jive. The Brainwavz Jive is available from...
The Ugliest headphones ever. - Page 19post #271 of 2795/8/13 at 5:34pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #272 of 2795/8/13 at 6:12pmpost #273 of 2795/8/13 at 8:50pmpost #274 of 2795/8/13 at 9:53pmpost #275 of 2795/13/13 at 1:58pmpost #276 of 2795/14/13 at 6:05pm
it looks like Louis Vuitton partnered with them......seriously; LV is the ugliest highend brand of anything.
Edited by WhiteCrow - 5/14/13 at 6:06pmpost #277 of 2798/10/13 at 7:48ampost #278 of 27911/13/13 at 9:25pmI'm sorry but going from what I have seen, own and used to own the SR009 (which I think sound stunning by the way) is the ugliest headphone I've ever seen. Ironically the SR007 are the most beautiful I own and have seen.post #279 of 27912/10/14 at 7:00pm
- The Ugliest headphones ever.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
Currently, there are 2731 Active Users (544 Members and 2187 Guests)
- › Any other headphones with HD 600 sized earcups? 27 seconds ago
- › Fidue A73 - Hybrid (1DD + 1BA) IEM - Impressions and discussion thread 2 minutes ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 2 minutes ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 2 minutes ago
- › LH Labs Geek Out v2+ Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 4 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 5 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Headphone Unveiled Today 6 minutes ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 7 minutes ago
- › Audio-technica Ath-m50 Studio Monitor Headphones Limited Red Model... by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Brainwavz Jive by peter123
- › SoundMAGIC E50S In Ear Isolating Earphones with Microphone - RED by pformagg
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by Malfunkt
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by ezekiel77
- › SMSL sApII Pro by DaveLT
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by abyatar
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2