- 211 Posts. Joined 4/2007
- Location: Hawaii
- Select All Posts By This User
- productGrado RS1tagged by System, 4/22/11
- productGrado SR225i Headphonestagged by System, 4/22/11
- productGrado SR-325i Prestige Series Headphonestagged by System, 4/22/11
- productGrado SR60 Headphonestagged by System, 4/22/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 4/22/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 4/22/11
Related Forum Threads
- SR60-Mod part II Last post on 12/12/15 at 7:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- A Grado Head With A Fostex Fetish Last post on 8/1/12 at 6:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado soundstage Last post on 10/5/11 at 11:03am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado SR225. Last post on 9/17/11 at 6:58am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sell everything for a RS1? Last post on 10/9/11 at 5:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/13/17
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Introduction Sennheiser HD650 is one of the (seemingly) consecrated headphones made by Sennheiser as an upgrade (update?) to their well received model, HD600. HD600 has been...
I finally took the plunge and got these. It's amazing how TOTL IEMS can sound so different. Bass: Tight and full. Tip dependent. With the triple flanges thought my head was going to blow off. I...
The original iDSD Micro stood out from the competition as an all-in-one replacement for the most discerning listeners' setups. The original iDSD Micro delivered - I had one, but as I started to not...
Dynamic headphones by the primarily planar producing HiFiman, very good value(especially if you live in america). Detailed and strong treble, decent mids and midbass yet a little light on lower...
Confusingly, I think Sennheiser is rebranding the Momentum In-Ear (M2 IEi) headphones as HD 1 In-Ear – specifications and appearance are identical. I bought these when my Klipsch S4i started...
How long does Grado Labs take to repair headphones?post #1 of 1211/5/08 at 4:29pmThread StarterHello all, I was wondering how long it takes Grado Labs to repair a pair of headphones? I sent in my Grado RS-1 two weeks ago and I still haven't gotten them back so I'm getting kind of worried.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 1211/5/08 at 5:33pmwhen i sent my sr80's, it took a few days to get there (i tracked it)
after they received it, it took them maybe a week and a half to fix it. plus another ~week to get them back to my doorstep. i got them back in less than 3 weeks from when i sent them
nice avi (;post #3 of 1211/5/08 at 5:46pmThread Starterpost #4 of 1211/5/08 at 6:09pmpost #5 of 1211/5/08 at 6:13pmHave you contacted Grado? Do you know if they have your phones yet? If they have them, send an email asking about the time-lines. A total 3 week turn-around which includes shipping is actually quite quick for any company.post #6 of 1211/5/08 at 7:00pmpost #7 of 1211/5/08 at 8:51pmwooden grados are a little bit different. they dont open the chamber if it is too cold. they just wait until it is good to go. i once waited more than 3-4 months for rs-1 repair.post #8 of 1211/6/08 at 11:07amThread StarterWow, 3-4 months? That's pretty nuts, good thing I have the SR-225's to tide me over. I haven't bothered to contact Grado Labs yet because I wouldn't know what to say. "Hi, I have a pair of headphones that I sent in for repair, I have no RMA number and no tracking number, just my address, can you help me?" I know they were delivered on time because I put tracking on the package but I accidentally threw the receipt away so now I don't have it anymore.post #9 of 1211/6/08 at 11:23ampost #10 of 1211/6/08 at 11:46ampost #11 of 124/20/11 at 6:45pm
How can it take 3 to 4 months to fix a Grado RS1. Its been two weeks now for me. Really hope it doesn't take more than a month.
I could see it taking a week or two because of the wood and glue aspect of a grado rs1 but couple months is really long.post #12 of 124/20/11 at 6:48pm
I'm dealing with a repair incident right now with Grado for my SR325i headphones. I sent them in at the end of last week and in their e-mail with the mailing instructions, they indicated it would take them 2 weeks to perform the repairs and then the shipping would occur back to me after that. So, all in all, it should be about 3 weeks total for me based on their estimates. Then again, I'm only about 230 miles away from Brooklyn, NY.
- How long does Grado Labs take to repair headphones?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › New here, looking for headphone advice. 13 seconds ago
- › Campfire Audio Vega (and Dorado and Lyra II) - Head-Fi TV 23 seconds ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 1 minute ago
- › The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › Sony/HTC/AKG/MISC Thread 3 minutes ago
- › LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Dobrescu George
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by anqallyt
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by vapman
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by machielsste
- › Sennheiser Momentum In Ear (iOS version) - Black Chrome by HiWire
- › Fiio F1 Dynamic In-ear Monitors by Brooko
- › ENIGMAcoustics Dharma D1000 by geoffalter11
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DAC by audiobean
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by Dobrescu George
- › ADV.Sound EVO X by B9Scrambler
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear