- 211 Posts. Joined 4/2007
- Location: Hawaii
- Select All Posts By This User
- productGrado RS1tagged by System, 4/22/11
- productGrado SR225i Headphonestagged by System, 4/22/11
- productGrado SR-325i Prestige Series Headphonestagged by System, 4/22/11
- productGrado SR60 Headphonestagged by System, 4/22/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 4/22/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 4/22/11
Related Forum Threads
- SR60-Mod part II Last post on 3/10/14 at 7:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- A Grado Head With A Fostex Fetish Last post on 8/1/12 at 6:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado soundstage Last post on 10/5/11 at 11:03am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado SR225. Last post on 9/17/11 at 6:58am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sell everything for a RS1? Last post on 10/9/11 at 5:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I have used this amp for about a year now, and I must say it has served me well. POWER Through many different headphones, the FiiO E09K hasn't skipped a beat, and has driven everything from...
Using WASAPI, ASIO and onboard stock drivers yielded the exact same result. Same sound quality and same sound coloration. Unless you are suffering from serious EMI and static noise then these dont...
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
This is going to be a short review, just letting you know in advance. I listen to mostly contemporary pop, classic rock, as well as a little classical. In my search for a good headphone to use for...
How long does Grado Labs take to repair headphones?post #1 of 1211/5/08 at 4:29pmThread StarterHello all, I was wondering how long it takes Grado Labs to repair a pair of headphones? I sent in my Grado RS-1 two weeks ago and I still haven't gotten them back so I'm getting kind of worried.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 1211/5/08 at 5:33pmwhen i sent my sr80's, it took a few days to get there (i tracked it)
after they received it, it took them maybe a week and a half to fix it. plus another ~week to get them back to my doorstep. i got them back in less than 3 weeks from when i sent them
nice avi (;post #3 of 1211/5/08 at 5:46pmThread Starterpost #4 of 1211/5/08 at 6:09pmpost #5 of 1211/5/08 at 6:13pmHave you contacted Grado? Do you know if they have your phones yet? If they have them, send an email asking about the time-lines. A total 3 week turn-around which includes shipping is actually quite quick for any company.post #6 of 1211/5/08 at 7:00pmpost #7 of 1211/5/08 at 8:51pmwooden grados are a little bit different. they dont open the chamber if it is too cold. they just wait until it is good to go. i once waited more than 3-4 months for rs-1 repair.post #8 of 1211/6/08 at 11:07amThread StarterWow, 3-4 months? That's pretty nuts, good thing I have the SR-225's to tide me over. I haven't bothered to contact Grado Labs yet because I wouldn't know what to say. "Hi, I have a pair of headphones that I sent in for repair, I have no RMA number and no tracking number, just my address, can you help me?" I know they were delivered on time because I put tracking on the package but I accidentally threw the receipt away so now I don't have it anymore.post #9 of 1211/6/08 at 11:23ampost #10 of 1211/6/08 at 11:46ampost #11 of 124/20/11 at 6:45pm
How can it take 3 to 4 months to fix a Grado RS1. Its been two weeks now for me. Really hope it doesn't take more than a month.
I could see it taking a week or two because of the wood and glue aspect of a grado rs1 but couple months is really long.post #12 of 124/20/11 at 6:48pm
I'm dealing with a repair incident right now with Grado for my SR325i headphones. I sent them in at the end of last week and in their e-mail with the mailing instructions, they indicated it would take them 2 weeks to perform the repairs and then the shipping would occur back to me after that. So, all in all, it should be about 3 weeks total for me based on their estimates. Then again, I'm only about 230 miles away from Brooklyn, NY.
- How long does Grado Labs take to repair headphones?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › [Review] Tralucent Audio: Ref 1 4 seconds ago
- › Brand New Westone W40 17 seconds ago
- › Broken RE252s 54 seconds ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 4 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 4 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 5 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 5 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ZapX629
- › FiiO E09K by MacroPower
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by wigglepuff
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)