- 211 Posts. Joined 4/2007
- Location: Hawaii
- Select All Posts By This User
- productGrado RS1tagged by System, 4/22/11
- productGrado SR225i Headphonestagged by System, 4/22/11
- productGrado SR-325i Prestige Series Headphonestagged by System, 4/22/11
- productGrado SR60 Headphonestagged by System, 4/22/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 4/22/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 4/22/11
Related Forum Threads
- SR60-Mod part II Last post on 12/12/13 at 1:22pm in Headphones (full-size)
- A Grado Head With A Fostex Fetish Last post on 8/1/12 at 6:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado soundstage Last post on 10/5/11 at 11:03am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado SR225. Last post on 9/17/11 at 6:58am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sell everything for a RS1? Last post on 10/9/11 at 5:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Intro This was my first real pair of headphones, and they satisfied me for two years. So it is only fitting that my first headphone review be on these awesome headphones. The HD598s are a great...
Introduction First I want to start with an "I'm sorry" because I took so long to write this and to top it off, I feel as if the review was a "waste of time" because, well, I don't see it as very...
This is a review of the Noble 8c, an eight drivers 4 ways ciems. You could check the specs on the noble web site. Please be kind in your critics, as this is my first review ever, and that English...
Porta Pros simply made the biggest difference for me when listening to music as I have switched from some low-end sony in-ear to them and suddenly when playing the same song music became more rich...
From the moment Charles told me about the new project that he was working on, “Project Palaios”, I was intrigued. A wooden amp? That’s certainly not what you hear everyday and from the pictures...
How long does Grado Labs take to repair headphones?post #1 of 1211/5/08 at 4:29pmThread StarterHello all, I was wondering how long it takes Grado Labs to repair a pair of headphones? I sent in my Grado RS-1 two weeks ago and I still haven't gotten them back so I'm getting kind of worried.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 1211/5/08 at 5:33pmwhen i sent my sr80's, it took a few days to get there (i tracked it)
after they received it, it took them maybe a week and a half to fix it. plus another ~week to get them back to my doorstep. i got them back in less than 3 weeks from when i sent them
nice avi (;post #3 of 1211/5/08 at 5:46pmThread Starterpost #4 of 1211/5/08 at 6:09pmpost #5 of 1211/5/08 at 6:13pmHave you contacted Grado? Do you know if they have your phones yet? If they have them, send an email asking about the time-lines. A total 3 week turn-around which includes shipping is actually quite quick for any company.post #6 of 1211/5/08 at 7:00pmpost #7 of 1211/5/08 at 8:51pmwooden grados are a little bit different. they dont open the chamber if it is too cold. they just wait until it is good to go. i once waited more than 3-4 months for rs-1 repair.post #8 of 1211/6/08 at 11:07amThread StarterWow, 3-4 months? That's pretty nuts, good thing I have the SR-225's to tide me over. I haven't bothered to contact Grado Labs yet because I wouldn't know what to say. "Hi, I have a pair of headphones that I sent in for repair, I have no RMA number and no tracking number, just my address, can you help me?" I know they were delivered on time because I put tracking on the package but I accidentally threw the receipt away so now I don't have it anymore.post #9 of 1211/6/08 at 11:23ampost #10 of 1211/6/08 at 11:46ampost #11 of 124/20/11 at 6:45pm
How can it take 3 to 4 months to fix a Grado RS1. Its been two weeks now for me. Really hope it doesn't take more than a month.
I could see it taking a week or two because of the wood and glue aspect of a grado rs1 but couple months is really long.post #12 of 124/20/11 at 6:48pm
I'm dealing with a repair incident right now with Grado for my SR325i headphones. I sent them in at the end of last week and in their e-mail with the mailing instructions, they indicated it would take them 2 weeks to perform the repairs and then the shipping would occur back to me after that. So, all in all, it should be about 3 weeks total for me based on their estimates. Then again, I'm only about 230 miles away from Brooklyn, NY.
- How long does Grado Labs take to repair headphones?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Would my TMA-1 benefit from a FiiO e6 12 seconds ago
- › REVIEW : DUNU DN1000 - Immensely Capable Hybrid IEM 38 seconds ago
- › Out Of Your Head - new virtual surround simulator 1 minute ago
- › Unique Melody double/triple hybrid universals announced: UM 2X & 3X... 2 minutes ago
- › Instructions regarding the installation of USB DAC driver! 2 minutes ago
- › Is it worth the extra £70 ( $114) to "upgrade" from DT770s to DT880s? 2 minutes ago
- › Mixamp for Beyerdynamic DT990 250 Ohm? 3 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Appreciation / Discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Bifrost Uber Analog Upgrade 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by davisman
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by gelocks
- › Noble Audio 8C by John0405
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by cipurian
- › Project Palaios: Iona by lin0003
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by getclikinagas
- › JAYS T00093 a-JAYS Five Earphones for Android - Black by mark2410
- › Beats Pro Over-Ear Headphone (White) by DigitalGrounder
- › AMB Laboratories γ2 (Gamma2) by JustinBieber
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by kmaenpaa
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe