- 211 Posts. Joined 4/2007
- Location: Hawaii
- Select All Posts By This User
- productGrado RS1tagged by System, 4/22/11
- productGrado SR225i Headphonestagged by System, 4/22/11
- productGrado SR-325i Prestige Series Headphonestagged by System, 4/22/11
- productGrado SR60 Headphonestagged by System, 4/22/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 4/22/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 4/22/11
Related Forum Threads
- SR60-Mod part II Last post on 9/17/14 at 6:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- A Grado Head With A Fostex Fetish Last post on 8/1/12 at 6:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado soundstage Last post on 10/5/11 at 11:03am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado SR225. Last post on 9/17/11 at 6:58am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sell everything for a RS1? Last post on 10/9/11 at 5:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Sorry for no actual review as i have just got into audio recently and this is my first pair or good headphones. But even i could tell there was alot of sub bass not loud but its definitely...
Ever since picking these IEMs up, they have been my go-to pair for almost every genre of music. They provide a great balance of neutrality paired with extremely forward and lush mids which do not...
This is a very impressive can for less than 1000.00! If this was a 1300-1500.00 can, I wouldn't say it was overpriced. Especially given what some of the audeze and hd800 cost. Now I wouldn't say...
Hello Head-Fi It's been a while since I've participated here since I more or less found my end game and now I only have the urge to change my music player. Today I'll be writing about the AKG...
I bought these a year ago now and they are holding up great with my Vector Research amplifier. Bass is on 10 Mid on 6 and treble on 8. They sound fantastic and don't make any buzzing noises. I wear...
How long does Grado Labs take to repair headphones?post #1 of 1211/5/08 at 4:29pmThread StarterHello all, I was wondering how long it takes Grado Labs to repair a pair of headphones? I sent in my Grado RS-1 two weeks ago and I still haven't gotten them back so I'm getting kind of worried.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 1211/5/08 at 5:33pmwhen i sent my sr80's, it took a few days to get there (i tracked it)
after they received it, it took them maybe a week and a half to fix it. plus another ~week to get them back to my doorstep. i got them back in less than 3 weeks from when i sent them
nice avi (;post #3 of 1211/5/08 at 5:46pmThread Starterpost #4 of 1211/5/08 at 6:09pmpost #5 of 1211/5/08 at 6:13pmHave you contacted Grado? Do you know if they have your phones yet? If they have them, send an email asking about the time-lines. A total 3 week turn-around which includes shipping is actually quite quick for any company.post #6 of 1211/5/08 at 7:00pmpost #7 of 1211/5/08 at 8:51pmwooden grados are a little bit different. they dont open the chamber if it is too cold. they just wait until it is good to go. i once waited more than 3-4 months for rs-1 repair.post #8 of 1211/6/08 at 11:07amThread StarterWow, 3-4 months? That's pretty nuts, good thing I have the SR-225's to tide me over. I haven't bothered to contact Grado Labs yet because I wouldn't know what to say. "Hi, I have a pair of headphones that I sent in for repair, I have no RMA number and no tracking number, just my address, can you help me?" I know they were delivered on time because I put tracking on the package but I accidentally threw the receipt away so now I don't have it anymore.post #9 of 1211/6/08 at 11:23ampost #10 of 1211/6/08 at 11:46ampost #11 of 124/20/11 at 6:45pm
How can it take 3 to 4 months to fix a Grado RS1. Its been two weeks now for me. Really hope it doesn't take more than a month.
I could see it taking a week or two because of the wood and glue aspect of a grado rs1 but couple months is really long.post #12 of 124/20/11 at 6:48pm
I'm dealing with a repair incident right now with Grado for my SR325i headphones. I sent them in at the end of last week and in their e-mail with the mailing instructions, they indicated it would take them 2 weeks to perform the repairs and then the shipping would occur back to me after that. So, all in all, it should be about 3 weeks total for me based on their estimates. Then again, I'm only about 230 miles away from Brooklyn, NY.
- How long does Grado Labs take to repair headphones?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › The All new FiiO X1, 192K/24B, PCM5142 DAC and 100mW output with LO... just now
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 3 seconds ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 50 seconds ago
- › Westone 4 Appreciation Thread and Reviews (a.k.a. Westone 4 ?) 1 minute ago
- › Sony PHA-3 balanced portable dac/amp 1 minute ago
- › Looking to get a USB DAC for around $300 1 minute ago
- › AKG 7xx vs. HD600 for female vocals 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 1 minute ago
- › HD800 too bright for violin recordings 2 minutes ago
- › ENIGMAcoustics Dharma 4 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by Donnyboy98
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by cuiter23
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by moodyrn
- › AKG K551 Closed-Back Reference Class Headset with Mic (Black/Silver) by GL1TCH3D
- › JVC HAM55X High Quality Xtreme-Xplosvs Headphones by Thoft208
- › Denon AH-MM400 Music Maniac Over-Ear Headphones by musikaladin
- › beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphones by rigodeni
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Zalithian
- › Sennheiser PX 95 Versatile On-Ear Headphones by inline79
- › Superlux HD-681 EVO Black Professional Monitor Headphones by serman005
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)