New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official: NY Metro Area Meet, December 13 - Page 6  

post #76 of 312
Quote:
Originally Posted by grandenigma1 View Post
I might have a YJPS for my M3 if it is done by then
post #77 of 312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salt Peanuts View Post
Just noticed this thread. It's been ages since I've been to a meet - gotta see if I can make it, though I must admit I've really got nothing to contribute gear-wise (except maybe a Duet/MacBook).
Definitely try to make it! Gear? Who cares about gear?
post #78 of 312
I spoke to Ray Samuels today and I am happy that he will be attending as I will be there as well. I will bring some more of my wife, Cecilia Tenconi's CD to auction. Looking forward to seeing everyone. Displayman / Steven
post #79 of 312
Thread Starter 
I contacted Triad Audio and they are going to send a Lisa III setup for our listening pleasure.

They may also have a prototype tube amp ready but it is making the rounds at other meets right now.
post #80 of 312
I would so go to this if it was not a huuuuuge commute can anyone approximate how long it would take from north shore (nassau county) long island to get there? If it is not too bad this is what I have to offer

cans:
triple fi. 10's
grado 125's
livewires (though useless for all listening purposes)

amps:
tomahawk
sr-71a

sources:
ipod nano 4 gig
ipod classic 160 gig
macbook pro

and snip bits of other things
post #81 of 312
I’m just reminding everyone to look thru their old cra…… I mean valued no longer used stuff for items to bring for the Not So Silent Auction.

Ideas of what to bring.
Audio Equipment
CD’s
DVD’s
Accessories
Computer Equipment
Pharmaceuticals
post #82 of 312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yikes View Post
I’m just reminding everyone to look thru their old cra…… I mean valued no longer used stuff for items to bring for the Not So Silent Auction.

Ideas of what to bring.
Audio Equipment
CD’s
DVD’s
Accessories
Computer Equipment
Pharmaceuticals
Hmm, where did I put that almost full bottle of Ativan?
post #83 of 312
I'll try to get the gear list up this weekend. Until then you can go scroll yourself... through the thread, that is.
post #84 of 312
Good news - I managed to make a carrying case for Audio Technica woodies, so in all likelihood both the W2002 and W11JPN will make an appearance.
post #85 of 312
Still looks like Dec. 13 is free for me.

Assuming the weather is nice I plan to attend with my main setup:

MHdt Labs Havana Tube NOS DAC
HeadAmp GS-1 SS amp
WooAudio WA6 Tube amp
Sennheiser HD650 headphones.
post #86 of 312
I might be able to join. I am taking classed in NYC on Saturdays but my afternoon class is dead boring so I ca skip it in order to see old friends. It will be good since I have moved to Boston this summer.
post #87 of 312
Quote:
Originally Posted by erikzen View Post
I contacted Triad Audio and they are going to send a Lisa III setup for our listening pleasure.

They may also have a prototype tube amp ready but it is making the rounds at other meets right now.
Yes it gives me great pleasure to be able to share with our frends on the other side of the continent TRIAD's products this will include the LISA III with the matching LLP. In addition the new VALVECODE All cascode Single ended triode Class A Hollow state Head-Amp will be accompanying the LISA III Stuff
post #88 of 312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimitris View Post
I might be able to join. I am taking classed in NYC on Saturdays but my afternoon class is dead boring so I ca skip it in order to see old friends. It will be good since I have moved to Boston this summer.
Dimitris, I really hope you can make it!
post #89 of 312
Mind if I bring a friend a long? Hes not a registered head-fi member but he's actually the one who got me started into hifi music.
post #90 of 312
im in,
ill be bringing my lisaIII>alo portable vcap dock>imod>senns hd650 w/headphile blackgold cable
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked