New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official: NY Metro Area Meet, December 13 - Page 21  

post #301 of 312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Towert7 View Post
You seriously gotta trade in that H3 for something else.
agh I hate H3. I got a ride once in an H3 and it just SUCKED. also, the $200 is just for my labor. thats why i said PLUS gas and tolls
post #302 of 312
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSlacker View Post
agh I hate H3. I got a ride once in an H3 and it just SUCKED. also, the $200 is just for my labor. thats why i said PLUS gas and tolls
You wish you labor was worth that much... maybe about 30 years from now.



Oh BTW. If anyone has a pair of Senn HDxxx's at the meet I have a fun new prototype cable they could use as my pair are now hardwired due to their connectors wearing out from testing cables over the past year or so.
post #303 of 312
Quote:
Originally Posted by grandenigma1 View Post
Oh BTW. If anyone has a pair of Senn HDxxx's at the meet I have a fun new prototype cable they could use as my pair are now hardwired due to their connectors wearing out from testing cables over the past year or so.
I'll have my HD580s w/ APureSound V3 cable so you can compare them if you have nothing better to do
post #304 of 312
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSlacker View Post
I'll have my HD580s w/ APureSound V3 cable so you can compare them if you have nothing better to do
I plan to spend most of my time trying to find a Subway that doesn't actually exist.
post #305 of 312
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSlacker View Post
I am confused... am I not allowed to make U turns there?

is there any free parking besides the streets?

Learn to listen to your elders, Master Slacker.

You can of course attempt to make a U-turn if you'd like. It may not be legal but that isn't why I said to go through the parking lot. If you go through the lot it will take you a half a block down with the potential of finding more spots. There is a dance school in the same building and I think there are classes on Saturdays so the slipper-moms might be hogging some spots.

You're a smart guy, you'll figure it out.

As I wrote in the first post, there is also a parking lot next to the building right before the intersection of West Street and Halstead Ave. Right past the beverage center you'll see a couple of driveways, one for an upper level parking lot and one for a lower level parking lot. There should be spaces available there.

Quarter to two and I just finished packing up my stuff. Still need to pick out some CDs. Just read n_maher can't make it. That's the bad news. The good news is the meet is literally hours away!
post #306 of 312
Quote:
Originally Posted by erikzen View Post
The good news is the meet is literally hours away!
literally and physically.
post #307 of 312
Save me some space for two amps & a source.
I will be in about 2pm,at work now.
See everyone later
post #308 of 312
Damn! My back is killing me. I almost decided not to come, but I am still coming. I'm not bringing as much stuff as I intended but...

I've got 1/2 hour to pack and load before I consider myself late. Crap, I'm late.

Later
post #309 of 312
Ok, I'll be heading out now.
I'll see everyone in a couple of hours.
post #310 of 312
running late of course, but will be there.
post #311 of 312
Did anyone have a camera?
post #312 of 312
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatcat28037 View Post
Did anyone have a camera?
Lots did.

See this thread for some photos:
http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f45/ne...3-08-a-390853/
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked