Stefan AudioArt List of Equipment
Stefan AudioArt will be attending bring the following:
- Ray Samuel's B52
with full set of Endorphin Ribbon Power Cables
. The B52 amp. and power supply will also be mounted on full Mapleshade Maple Platform System.
- Meridian G08 with balanced Endorphin IC
with Maple Platform System.
- Audiophile computer source
with custom dock, DAC and battery power supply to sample with B52.
- TTVJ Millet 307A
(if he can have one built in time) with Maple Platform System.
- Several Balanced and Single-Ended Prototypes of the New Equinox Voice
Ultra High-End Audiophile Headphone Cables for demo:
- The following headphones hardwired
with the new Equinox Voice
- Denon 5000
- AKG 701
- Beyer DT880
- Sony (model no. soon)
- hopfully more.....
- Several Balanced and Single-Ended Equinox Audiophile Headphone Cables for the HD650 for demo and sale.
- Balanced Single-Ended Equinox Adapters for demo and sale.
- 6-ft Endorphin Ribbon Power Cables for sale ($299.00).
- One or two 5-ft Endorphin B52 Ribbon Power IC for sale ($450.00).
- Sennheiser HD25 and Grado GS1000 with Equinox for demo.
- 9-ft 1/4" Equinox RS-1 for auction.
If anyone has suggestions as to other headphone system cables they would like to see at the meet, let me know and I will try to have them available.
James S Serdechny
Owner/DesignerStefan AudioArt Welcome
Originally Posted by erikzen
Please note that the map that immtbiker posted on the first page is slightly off. It shows that the address is on the southeast side of West Street but it's on the other side. So it's between Thatcher and West.