Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphone Amps › RSA MUSTANG P-51 . little amp BIG sound . image 1, 28, 30, 55, 59, 61 Reviews, 30, 34 . Post images . Monitors pg 1
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

RSA MUSTANG P-51 . little amp BIG sound . image 1, 28, 30, 55, 59, 61 Reviews, 30, 34 . Post... - Page 80

post #1186 of 1192
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canuck57 View Post

On top of that there will be brokerage ( I can't find their fee chart but it's based on the value in CDN dollars) and HST. There will be no duty as the amp is made in the USA so it falls under NAFTA.
Humm... thanks! This is the less expensive in the lineup? iPiko is maybe the best move for my w4e phone!? ...
post #1187 of 1192
I have a second hand mustang in the classifieds that I can send worldwide from UK as necessary, if that helps?
post #1188 of 1192
Quote:
Originally Posted by heliuscc View Post

I have a second hand mustang in the classifieds that I can send worldwide from UK as necessary, if that helps?
Thanks, ur so kind! wink.gif
post #1189 of 1192
Very very good price mister!
post #1190 of 1192

Interested in getting this little beast, have anyone had problem paring it with very sensitive IEM like the 535? Is there any hiss?

post #1191 of 1192
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalvinXC View Post
 

Interested in getting this little beast, have anyone had problem paring it with very sensitive IEM like the 535? Is there any hiss?


Never had any hiss from it, even with my ES3X that hiss with everything.  P-51 is a fantastic sounding portable with anything.

post #1192 of 1192
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadphoneAddict View Post


Never had any hiss from it, even with my ES3X that hiss with everything.  P-51 is a fantastic sounding portable with anything.
Still awaiting the seller to process the purchase, hope I can get it ASAP. I sent RSA an email and they did tell me they are tested with 530/535 as well and with no hiss at all. biggrin.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphone Amps › RSA MUSTANG P-51 . little amp BIG sound . image 1, 28, 30, 55, 59, 61 Reviews, 30, 34 . Post images . Monitors pg 1