- 44 Posts. Joined 7/2007
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Beginner headphone advice Last post on 7/29/11 at 11:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- best budget usb dac/amp? Last post on 6/24/10 at 10:09am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Newb looking for a basic start (Total Bithead?) Last post on 5/2/10 at 3:12pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Total Bithead for HD600? Last post on 3/30/08 at 4:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Recommendations for exciting open back headphones on a budget Last post on 8/12/14 at 4:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
This is going to be a short review, just letting you know in advance. I listen to mostly contemporary pop, classic rock, as well as a little classical. In my search for a good headphone to use for...
Disclaimer: This unit was part of a tour held by Justin at Headamp.com. As the second in the tour to hear these headphones, it likely was not properly burnt in. I thank Justin for giving me the...
Bought them today for 20€ to use them till i get the bose mie2i and try out how this type of headphone would be like. the sound is okay to watch dvds on you notebook but just muddy if you want...
Profire 2626 as headphone amp?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I use a ProFire 610 (which is supposed to based of the 2626 but in a smaller box with fewer pres/inputs). I use it with my HD600's and am very happy with the quality. The DA conversion is nice and the 610 drives the HD600's with a little more power and a lot more clarity than the headphone out. I recently also tried a DarkVoice 332 which is great and drives the HD600's well but I really find some of the levels unlistenable. I do have to max the 610, but its solid at that level.
- Profire 2626 as headphone amp?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 26 seconds ago
- › U7 and Fiio E6 53 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser Amperior Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X5 firmware's Sound Quality 2 minutes ago
- › ALO Audio Studio Six Reviews and Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Dissappointed Sennheiser MOMENTUM Owner Looking for Recommendations 5 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 5 minutes ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 6 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 7 minutes ago
- › Software That Routes Creative X-Fi Audio Via Asus Essence 7 minutes ago
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)