- 44 Posts. Joined 7/2007
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Beginner headphone advice Last post on 7/29/11 at 11:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- best budget usb dac/amp? Last post on 6/24/10 at 10:09am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Newb looking for a basic start (Total Bithead?) Last post on 5/2/10 at 3:12pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Total Bithead for HD600? Last post on 3/30/08 at 4:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Desktop or Portable Amp/DAC for Sennheiser HD650 Last post on 5/14/15 at 9:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
I had these a while back and found them to be pretty good alas they did have a couple things that spoiled them. Comfort: Finding the best earbuds took a bit of time. Although once you did,...
DUNU TITAN 1 - QUICK REVIEW photos taken from the internet Specifications Driver: 13mm Titanium Diaphragm Dynamic Driver Impedance:16Ω Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency:...
At the time this review was written, the MKLL M-1 was on sale for $79.00 USD on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
My review is based on the loaner pair that Oppo sent to me as part of their PM3 loaner program. My gratitude to Oppo for giving me this opportunity to demo their product. Oppo is known for...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My introduction to DUNU Topsound (18 months ago) was with their triple hybrid DN-1000,...
Profire 2626 as headphone amp?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I use a ProFire 610 (which is supposed to based of the 2626 but in a smaller box with fewer pres/inputs). I use it with my HD600's and am very happy with the quality. The DA conversion is nice and the 610 drives the HD600's with a little more power and a lot more clarity than the headphone out. I recently also tried a DarkVoice 332 which is great and drives the HD600's well but I really find some of the levels unlistenable. I do have to max the 610, but its solid at that level.
- Profire 2626 as headphone amp?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 17 seconds ago
- › RHA T10i vs Shure IEMS 36 seconds ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 1 minute ago
- › Sony MDR-XB950BT Bluetooth headphones 1 minute ago
- › Ihifi 770 & 770c Thread 1 minute ago
- › Are the AKG K7XX a good replacement for the Beyerdynamic T90s? 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › The Stax SR-507 Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Mr. Speakers Alpha Dogs (black)/Noble 5 UIEM 5 minutes ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2