- 44 Posts. Joined 7/2007
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Beginner headphone advice Last post on 7/29/11 at 11:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- best budget usb dac/amp? Last post on 6/24/10 at 10:09am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Newb looking for a basic start (Total Bithead?) Last post on 5/2/10 at 3:12pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Total Bithead for HD600? Last post on 3/30/08 at 4:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone Results With The Pono (or other DAPs) Last post on 2/25/15 at 4:23am in Headphones (full-size)
SUPERLUX HD 669 Review & comparison with HD 681-EVO. Take what I say with a grain of salt, I have not experienced many headphones and I've only had the 669 for a fairly brief amount of time....
Have been listening to my new iCAN Micro for couple weeks now. Before that I use the headphone output directly out of my iDSD Micro. First of all i just want to say that iDSD Micro is great....
A little background before I start. I'm 16 years old and I slowly began to become addicted to fine, audiophile-quality headphones. I remember the first time I heard beats at an apple store. I...
The Major 6 was one of the older models in chord&Major's lineup that has been revamped into the Major 6'13, inline with the Tonal Earphone series design principles. While it looks identical to the...
REMEMBER! No elitists aloud here. Headphones are objects with personality! The richest people can enjoy the cheapest headphone just because it provides the sound he's looking for, has the highs...
Profire 2626 as headphone amp?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I use a ProFire 610 (which is supposed to based of the 2626 but in a smaller box with fewer pres/inputs). I use it with my HD600's and am very happy with the quality. The DA conversion is nice and the 610 drives the HD600's with a little more power and a lot more clarity than the headphone out. I recently also tried a DarkVoice 332 which is great and drives the HD600's well but I really find some of the levels unlistenable. I do have to max the 610, but its solid at that level.
- Profire 2626 as headphone amp?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 34 seconds ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 45 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 52 seconds ago
- › Visual evidence Tung-Sol 5998 = Western Electric 421 1 minute ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Closed Headphones under $1000 1 minute ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 2 minutes ago
- › The HeadAmp GS-X and GS-X MK2 Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Copper vs Silver...MEASURED (surprising) 3 minutes ago
- › Superlux HD669 by Philliphobia
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by blankdisc
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by JohnPham
- › Chord&Major Major6'13 "Ballad" by kalbee
- › Audio Technica ATH-M2X Mid-size open-back headphones by ahnvx
- › xDuoo X2 by getclikinagas
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by De1taE1even
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM by De1taE1even
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphones by iitime
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by De1taE1even
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2