- brandFiiOtagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- productIbasso T3Dtagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/14/10
- productSennheiser HD 580tagged by System, 6/14/10
- productSennheiser IE 8 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- productZune Premium Headphones v2tagged by System, 6/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Great Portable/Desktop Amp and DAC/SoundCard for Sennheiser HD 558s Last post on 12/29/13 at 12:30pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Best bassboost amps in 120$ range? Last post on 8/14/11 at 9:14am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Are my Audio Technica M50's fake? Last post on 8/9/11 at 3:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- IE8 vs Full size cans Last post on 6/23/11 at 9:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best Amp for Around $100? Last post on 5/18/11 at 3:45pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The E5 is so close to being a giant killer but it has a few major flaws in my opinion. This is a technically oriented review. I like neutral sound signatures and bit perfect playback. I don't...
"Massdrop Blue Box - NuForce HEM IEMs" special drop pricing = $169.99*; Actual MSRP = $399.00 (I joined the drop on Massdrop and received the HEM6; LINK. You can find these and the other...
Hi All, I was given the chance to review the new Shozy Zero Rosewood earphones in exchange for just a small fee to cover the shipping. I received, as I'm sure some other reviewers did, an...
-- I give you Lend Me UR Ears house brand Alpha & Delta D2 Sports Earphone: **A few Disclaimers to get out of the way here**: #1 – I was approached by Lend Me UR Ears to review the...
I really like the t-90; I have had them for about two months and really enjoy the brightness. I also have the T70p and the t-5p second gen. I like the t70p better than anything so far. The t 90...
Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XIII] - Page 376post #5626 of 59496/9/10 at 11:41am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #5627 of 59496/9/10 at 12:35pmpost #5628 of 59496/9/10 at 12:36pmpost #5629 of 59496/9/10 at 12:38pmpost #5630 of 59496/9/10 at 6:12pmpost #5631 of 59496/9/10 at 8:33pmpost #5632 of 59496/9/10 at 9:03pmpost #5633 of 59496/9/10 at 9:38pmpost #5634 of 59496/9/10 at 10:19pmpost #5635 of 59496/9/10 at 10:52pmQuote:Originally Posted by nywytboy68
WalkmanJohnFL: That is an excellent collection you have there,... great pics as well - thanks for the great memories!!!
Awh thanks all for nice compliments... Actually the picture posted only shows 18 of my #322 WALKMAN COLLECTION.... So might as well post MY PORTABLE RIGS grin yeah nearly all work.... I even have an original pair of Sony Ear bud headphones freq. resp. is 8-27,000 !!! from 1988 .post #5636 of 59496/10/10 at 12:54ampost #5637 of 59496/10/10 at 1:14am
@YoungSpade: your pics are bandwith killer
@WalkmanJohnFL: nice collection!, i hope to see your other Sony Walkman collection photos. do you list your walkman collection somewhere? :D
@Blackwheel: Sorry i dont like hd238, sound too muddy to my ears, it is one of the worst product that i have ever purchasedpost #5638 of 59496/10/10 at 1:17ampost #5639 of 59496/10/10 at 1:42ampost #5640 of 59496/10/10 at 4:45am
This thread is locked
- Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XIII]
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › New Beyerdynamic T1 (2nd Generation) 39 seconds ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › Official Schiit Vali 2 Thread 2 minutes ago
- › DC-Area Head-Fi Meet - Saturday, February 27, 2016 -- Impressions... 3 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX80 . . impressions and reviews. . and discussion NEW ... 3 minutes ago
- › XMOS XU208 USB BRIDGES - THE LATEST GEN HAS ARRIVED! 4 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 4 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 6 minutes ago
- › Audeze's 2016 revamp, re-voiced and re-engineered headphones, the... 7 minutes ago
- › Sound Blaster E5 - 24-bit/192kHz High-Resolution USB DAC &... by vapman
- › NuForce HEM6 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Triple... by Hi-Fi EDU
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by jant71
- › Alpha & Delta D2 by BloodyPenguin
- › Beyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphone by glennkresge
- › Unique Melody Miracle V2 Universal six driver in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by MMansell
- › Philips SHE3595WT/28 In-Ear Headset with Mic White by stweb
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk+/Monk Plus by ryanjsoo
- › Rhapsodio Galaxy by taz23
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse