- brandFiiOtagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- productIbasso T3Dtagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/14/10
- productSennheiser HD 580tagged by System, 6/14/10
- productSennheiser IE 8 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- productZune Premium Headphones v2tagged by System, 6/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Great Portable/Desktop Amp and DAC/SoundCard for Sennheiser HD 558s Last post on 12/29/13 at 12:30pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Best bassboost amps in 120$ range? Last post on 8/14/11 at 9:14am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Are my Audio Technica M50's fake? Last post on 8/9/11 at 3:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- IE8 vs Full size cans Last post on 6/23/11 at 9:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best Amp for Around $100? Last post on 5/18/11 at 3:45pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
**Disclaimer: I received the M3 from FiiO in return for my honest review** I have been watching FiiO's product line-up for quite some time. I've played with the X1 DAP owned by a friend and...
At the time this review was written the iBasso D14 Bushmaster DAC/Amplifier was for sale on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to iBasso’s product page display, and also a listing on Penon...
I've owned this for about 6 months when I bought it direct from China. As a 68 year old it took me back to a time when I used to go to live concerts. But there were hidden costs involved. Firstly...
I`ve had the ATH-A900 LTD in 10 years and they still play very well indeed! I checked out the sound quality this week against the best they had in our local hi-fi store and the ones I heard wasn`t...
BRIEF SUMMARY The HD800 has always been my goal ever since I started on my audio journey 5 years ago, but I was into portable audio back then and the price of the HD800 were fairly expensive so...
Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XIII] - Page 376post #5626 of 59496/9/10 at 11:41am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #5627 of 59496/9/10 at 12:35pmpost #5628 of 59496/9/10 at 12:36pmpost #5629 of 59496/9/10 at 12:38pmpost #5630 of 59496/9/10 at 6:12pmpost #5631 of 59496/9/10 at 8:33pmpost #5632 of 59496/9/10 at 9:03pmpost #5633 of 59496/9/10 at 9:38pmpost #5634 of 59496/9/10 at 10:19pmpost #5635 of 59496/9/10 at 10:52pmQuote:Originally Posted by nywytboy68
WalkmanJohnFL: That is an excellent collection you have there,... great pics as well - thanks for the great memories!!!
Awh thanks all for nice compliments... Actually the picture posted only shows 18 of my #322 WALKMAN COLLECTION.... So might as well post MY PORTABLE RIGS grin yeah nearly all work.... I even have an original pair of Sony Ear bud headphones freq. resp. is 8-27,000 !!! from 1988 .post #5636 of 59496/10/10 at 12:54ampost #5637 of 59496/10/10 at 1:14am
@YoungSpade: your pics are bandwith killer
@WalkmanJohnFL: nice collection!, i hope to see your other Sony Walkman collection photos. do you list your walkman collection somewhere? :D
@Blackwheel: Sorry i dont like hd238, sound too muddy to my ears, it is one of the worst product that i have ever purchasedpost #5638 of 59496/10/10 at 1:17ampost #5639 of 59496/10/10 at 1:42ampost #5640 of 59496/10/10 at 4:45am
This thread is locked
- Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XIII]
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 1 second ago
- › Three Word Story 8 seconds ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 12 seconds ago
- › Woo Audio WES Electrostatic Amplifier maxxed out (Europe) 23 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Chord Electronics 2Qute DAC announced 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › Chromecast audio - can anyone comment on sound quality? 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX80 . . impressions and reviews. . and discussion NEW ... 2 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO M3 - Digital Portable Music Player by Levistras
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by Hisoundfi
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by David Thomson
- › Audio-Technica ATH-A900LTD by Heepaholic
- › Sennheiser HD 800 Headphones by Jeremypsp
- › Fidue A91 Sirius by twister6
- › LZ-A2S by peter123
- › ampsandsound Mogwai Single-Ended Amplifier by dmhenley
- › Cleer DJ Professional DJ Headphone by moedawg140
- › RHA MA750 by bobghosh
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...