- brandFiiOtagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- productIbasso T3Dtagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/14/10
- productSennheiser HD 580tagged by System, 6/14/10
- productSennheiser IE 8 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- productZune Premium Headphones v2tagged by System, 6/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Great Portable/Desktop Amp and DAC/SoundCard for Sennheiser HD 558s Last post on 12/29/13 at 12:30pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Best bassboost amps in 120$ range? Last post on 8/14/11 at 9:14am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Are my Audio Technica M50's fake? Last post on 8/9/11 at 3:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- IE8 vs Full size cans Last post on 6/23/11 at 9:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best Amp for Around $100? Last post on 5/18/11 at 3:45pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I have owned my Audeze LCD 3f for about one year and have enjoyed the headphone immensely. The one thing that bothered me about the LCD 3 was the fact that they just seem to always be slightly...
-- The RBH EP3 is a brand new model succeeding the EP1 & EP2. ~ All photos were taken by me, no stock pictures from the manufacturer were used ~ *Packaging* Simple Box, but...
In 2012 Burson Audio introduced the Musician Series of headphone amplifiers that brought significant technical enhancements to their popular classic HA-160 line. Acknowledging that even the best...
Audio Technica has a long history of making wood-cupped headphones, both in limited edition and production models. The W2002, their first famous limited edition model, is now a highly...
Being a proud yet protective grandpa I was very interested when Brainwavz offered to let me review a pair of sound level attenuated headphones for kids. I would love to pass on my...
Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XIII] - Page 376post #5626 of 59496/9/10 at 11:41am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #5627 of 59496/9/10 at 12:35pmpost #5628 of 59496/9/10 at 12:36pmpost #5629 of 59496/9/10 at 12:38pmpost #5630 of 59496/9/10 at 6:12pmpost #5631 of 59496/9/10 at 8:33pmpost #5632 of 59496/9/10 at 9:03pmpost #5633 of 59496/9/10 at 9:38pmpost #5634 of 59496/9/10 at 10:19pmpost #5635 of 59496/9/10 at 10:52pmQuote:Originally Posted by nywytboy68
WalkmanJohnFL: That is an excellent collection you have there,... great pics as well - thanks for the great memories!!!
Awh thanks all for nice compliments... Actually the picture posted only shows 18 of my #322 WALKMAN COLLECTION.... So might as well post MY PORTABLE RIGS grin yeah nearly all work.... I even have an original pair of Sony Ear bud headphones freq. resp. is 8-27,000 !!! from 1988 .post #5636 of 59496/10/10 at 12:54ampost #5637 of 59496/10/10 at 1:14am
@YoungSpade: your pics are bandwith killer
@WalkmanJohnFL: nice collection!, i hope to see your other Sony Walkman collection photos. do you list your walkman collection somewhere? :D
@Blackwheel: Sorry i dont like hd238, sound too muddy to my ears, it is one of the worst product that i have ever purchasedpost #5638 of 59496/10/10 at 1:17ampost #5639 of 59496/10/10 at 1:42ampost #5640 of 59496/10/10 at 4:45am
This thread is locked
- Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XIII]
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Ottawa Regional meet - September 2015 - respond here 1 second ago
- › Chord Electronics - The Shard Event 19 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › Grado sr325e vs sr225e need help 1 minute ago
- › Beyer DT770 Pro/ 80 Detachable cable MOD 1 minute ago
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Metrum Acoustics Musette NOS R-2R DAC (2015) Discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Gungnir DAC 4 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 4 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-1000 by Blackrain
- › RBH EP-3 Earphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Burson Audio Conductor Virtuoso DAC1 ESS9018 DAC and Headphone Preamp by iDesign
- › Audio-Technica ATH-W1000Z by Currawong
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by shockdoc
- › Shure Sound Isolating Earphone SE315 Hi-Definition Micro Speaker... by Arvan
- › Pro-Ject Audio Head Box S USB by dnun8086
- › JVC Full-Size Headphones - Model HA-RX700 Wired Headphones by audiophilefan
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by audiophilefan
- › Axgio Sprint Sound Isolating Sport Stereo Bluetooth 4.1 Headphone,... by mark2410
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2