- brandFiiOtagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- productIbasso T3Dtagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/14/10
- productSennheiser HD 580tagged by System, 6/14/10
- productSennheiser IE 8 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- productZune Premium Headphones v2tagged by System, 6/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Great Portable/Desktop Amp and DAC/SoundCard for Sennheiser HD 558s Last post on 12/29/13 at 12:30pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Best bassboost amps in 120$ range? Last post on 8/14/11 at 9:14am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Are my Audio Technica M50's fake? Last post on 8/9/11 at 3:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- IE8 vs Full size cans Last post on 6/23/11 at 9:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best Amp for Around $100? Last post on 5/18/11 at 3:45pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
My my, how time flies. It’s been over a year - and similarly over 136K views - since I wrote my original review for the Beryllium Xiaomi Pistons 2.0, or Xiaomi MK301. During the past year, I’ve...
Level: Amateur Mostly Experience: First Personal Pair We can all agree it's been reviewed too much? Good. My turn please... I'm aware of the reputation these carry, how audio should sound...
I wrote this on Amazon, thought I'd share it with you all. Please, ask questions. Audio Technica has crafted a pair of headphones that might make you second guess your pair of MX50s, or any...
I realize it is a bit of apples vs oranges, but I will compare these to the Sennheiser HD 600 sound, since I sometimes use those to mix recordings with, and many know their sound. Assuming good...
My Amazon Review: I've owned many pieces of high end home audio over the years. Brands like Dali, Audio Research, Krell, Melos, and others. I expect a lot from my gear. In this case, one of the...
Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XIII] - Page 376post #5626 of 59496/9/10 at 11:41am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #5627 of 59496/9/10 at 12:35pmpost #5628 of 59496/9/10 at 12:36pmpost #5629 of 59496/9/10 at 12:38pmpost #5630 of 59496/9/10 at 6:12pmpost #5631 of 59496/9/10 at 8:33pmpost #5632 of 59496/9/10 at 9:03pmpost #5633 of 59496/9/10 at 9:38pmpost #5634 of 59496/9/10 at 10:19pmpost #5635 of 59496/9/10 at 10:52pmQuote:Originally Posted by nywytboy68
WalkmanJohnFL: That is an excellent collection you have there,... great pics as well - thanks for the great memories!!!
Awh thanks all for nice compliments... Actually the picture posted only shows 18 of my #322 WALKMAN COLLECTION.... So might as well post MY PORTABLE RIGS grin yeah nearly all work.... I even have an original pair of Sony Ear bud headphones freq. resp. is 8-27,000 !!! from 1988 .post #5636 of 59496/10/10 at 12:54ampost #5637 of 59496/10/10 at 1:14am
@YoungSpade: your pics are bandwith killer
@WalkmanJohnFL: nice collection!, i hope to see your other Sony Walkman collection photos. do you list your walkman collection somewhere? :D
@Blackwheel: Sorry i dont like hd238, sound too muddy to my ears, it is one of the worst product that i have ever purchasedpost #5638 of 59496/10/10 at 1:17ampost #5639 of 59496/10/10 at 1:42ampost #5640 of 59496/10/10 at 4:45am
This thread is locked
- Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XIII]
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Velour/Felt Pads for ATH-M50? 12 seconds ago
- › Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid... 31 seconds ago
- › Headphone Sightings 2 34 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 1 minute ago
- › 2.5mm male to 3.5mm female adapter for Bose Soundtrue headphones? 2 minutes ago
- › Beyer do photoshop! 3 minutes ago
- › IC: Cavalli EHHA Rev. A (re-build from Corey at Solder Works Audio... 3 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 3 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › 1 More Design Piston Crystal by Rashmosh
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by ahnvx
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 by LonghornTech
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by Zobel
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluethooth Wireless Headphones by Deckardk
- › JVC KENWOOD In-Ear Headphones HA-FX750 by Whitigir
- › Schiit Lyr 2 by bpandbass
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by cleg
- › OSTRY KC06A Hi-Fi In-Ear High Performance Earphones Headphones by xsuper
- › JVC Kenwood Victer Stereo Headphones Ha-sz1000 by Hawaiibadboy
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2