Yup, it's me again. What a great page number. 3-6-9
- brandFiiOtagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- productIbasso T3Dtagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/14/10
- productSennheiser HD 580tagged by System, 6/14/10
- productSennheiser IE 8 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- productZune Premium Headphones v2tagged by System, 6/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Great Portable/Desktop Amp and DAC/SoundCard for Sennheiser HD 558s Last post on 12/29/13 at 12:30pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Best bassboost amps in 120$ range? Last post on 8/14/11 at 9:14am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Are my Audio Technica M50's fake? Last post on 8/9/11 at 3:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- IE8 vs Full size cans Last post on 6/23/11 at 9:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best Amp for Around $100? Last post on 5/18/11 at 3:45pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Read a ton of reviews before purchasing. However, I will be honest and say that I was a bit let down by the bass. Don't get me wrong, its very detailed and balanced and perhaps there lies my issue,...
Schiit Ragnarok: Is It Love, or Is It Just Schiit? Introduction: This part is just to give you some background on my experience and how I’ve arrived at the Schiit Ragnarok before...
my repost from: http://www.head-fi.org/t/623894/review-logitech-ue9000-ultimate-ears-headphones-released-the-ue4000-ue6000-and-the-ue9000-impressions-thread/930 Just my two cents, to me, I feel...
When MEE was describing their new iems to me this is what they said: "... these earphones heavily emphasize comfort and appearance, they have nicely balanced sound that is less bassy compared to...
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be included...
Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XIII] - Page 369post #5521 of 59495/27/10 at 1:19pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #5522 of 59495/27/10 at 2:17pmpost #5523 of 59495/27/10 at 3:55pmpost #5524 of 59495/27/10 at 11:05pmpost #5525 of 59495/28/10 at 5:54am
Most of the silicone skins have the armband slot. I bought one off Amazon.com back when I had a Fuze, and yes, the amp will connect to it. You'll definitely need a screen protector of some sort though.....the screen is very susceptible to scratches.post #5526 of 59495/28/10 at 8:22am
I mostly have MP4 players for video, but they all play music, and some play music very well. I'm new to the audio world. These are my MP4 players, and the bottom pic is my music rig. Sansa Clip+, PA2V2 amp, and Nationite Brainwavz M1 IEM's. I'm looking to get a new mini to mini cable soon.
Edited by Berserker - 5/28/10 at 7:05pmpost #5527 of 59495/28/10 at 8:52ampost #5528 of 59495/28/10 at 9:08ampost #5529 of 59495/28/10 at 10:49ampost #5530 of 59495/28/10 at 3:30pm
Where did you get the silver Mini3? I've only seen the black enclosures being sold (unless you built it yourself, then this question is moot). I want to pair it with a Fuze, as the dimensions are almost identical with the exception of the added length of the volume knob. Thanks!post #5531 of 59495/28/10 at 6:53pmQuote:Originally Posted by usf09
Where did you get the silver Mini3? I've only seen the black enclosures being sold (unless you built it yourself, then this question is moot). I want to pair it with a Fuze, as the dimensions are almost identical with the exception of the added length of the volume knob. Thanks!
I bought it from a fellow head-fier, who built it himself.
Made the cable myself. The Mini³ is awesome, I am very pleased with it.
Edited by limpidglitch - 5/29/10 at 11:54ampost #5532 of 59495/28/10 at 7:06pmpost #5533 of 59495/29/10 at 10:59amQuote:Originally Posted by a_tumiwa
So how do movies look on that thing? I am thinking about getting one so I can watch movies and of course listen to music.post #5534 of 59495/29/10 at 12:27pmQuote:
The ens were salvaged from some cheap plastic plygs, the cable is four lengths of 165/46 litz wire, woven together with a polyester sowing thread.post #5535 of 59495/29/10 at 7:13pm
This thread is locked
- Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XIII]
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Millett "Starving Student" hybrid amp 2 minutes ago
- › The FiiO E10K--all-new DAC and amp stages 4 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200) 7 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Gallery!! 8 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 firmware 2.20 download and discussion 9 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD580 Jubilee 11 minutes ago
- › FS: 2 DIY Ear Impression Kits 13 minutes ago
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made... by indieman
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)