Yup, it's me again. What a great page number. 3-6-9
- brandFiiOtagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- productIbasso T3Dtagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/14/10
- productSennheiser HD 580tagged by System, 6/14/10
- productSennheiser IE 8 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- productZune Premium Headphones v2tagged by System, 6/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Great Portable/Desktop Amp and DAC/SoundCard for Sennheiser HD 558s Last post on 12/29/13 at 12:30pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Best bassboost amps in 120$ range? Last post on 8/14/11 at 9:14am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Are my Audio Technica M50's fake? Last post on 8/9/11 at 3:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- IE8 vs Full size cans Last post on 6/23/11 at 9:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best Amp for Around $100? Last post on 5/18/11 at 3:45pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Pros: Comfort, build quality, sub-bass quality, multiple sound tunings. Cons: Shouty upper mids Tonal Balance: Warm to balanced depending on ports. Style: Closed over-ear Listening...
The T40rp mark 2 is a very fine headphone. My first impression's of them where positive although your ears might take a while to get use to the very unique sound signature. They are very well...
You gonna get an amp now? ...or wait? o.k., you gonna wait? keep...
After years of not getting anything new, the Lyra was my first earphones that I would classify as high end. I got it before my CDM and one thing really lead to another. Made by Campfire...
Introduction: Peter Wong Audio is a Hong Kong based brand, and Peter, Ceo of th company, offers many different products such as mini to mini and IEM cables, several adapters, interconnects and...
Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XIII] - Page 369post #5521 of 59495/27/10 at 1:19pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #5522 of 59495/27/10 at 2:17pmpost #5523 of 59495/27/10 at 3:55pmpost #5524 of 59495/27/10 at 11:05pmpost #5525 of 59495/28/10 at 5:54am
Most of the silicone skins have the armband slot. I bought one off Amazon.com back when I had a Fuze, and yes, the amp will connect to it. You'll definitely need a screen protector of some sort though.....the screen is very susceptible to scratches.post #5526 of 59495/28/10 at 8:22am
I mostly have MP4 players for video, but they all play music, and some play music very well. I'm new to the audio world. These are my MP4 players, and the bottom pic is my music rig. Sansa Clip+, PA2V2 amp, and Nationite Brainwavz M1 IEM's. I'm looking to get a new mini to mini cable soon.
Edited by Berserker - 5/28/10 at 7:05pmpost #5527 of 59495/28/10 at 8:52ampost #5528 of 59495/28/10 at 9:08ampost #5529 of 59495/28/10 at 10:49ampost #5530 of 59495/28/10 at 3:30pm
Where did you get the silver Mini3? I've only seen the black enclosures being sold (unless you built it yourself, then this question is moot). I want to pair it with a Fuze, as the dimensions are almost identical with the exception of the added length of the volume knob. Thanks!post #5531 of 59495/28/10 at 6:53pmQuote:Originally Posted by usf09
Where did you get the silver Mini3? I've only seen the black enclosures being sold (unless you built it yourself, then this question is moot). I want to pair it with a Fuze, as the dimensions are almost identical with the exception of the added length of the volume knob. Thanks!
I bought it from a fellow head-fier, who built it himself.
Made the cable myself. The Mini³ is awesome, I am very pleased with it.
Edited by limpidglitch - 5/29/10 at 11:54ampost #5532 of 59495/28/10 at 7:06pmpost #5533 of 59495/29/10 at 10:59amQuote:Originally Posted by a_tumiwa
So how do movies look on that thing? I am thinking about getting one so I can watch movies and of course listen to music.post #5534 of 59495/29/10 at 12:27pmQuote:
The ens were salvaged from some cheap plastic plygs, the cable is four lengths of 165/46 litz wire, woven together with a polyester sowing thread.post #5535 of 59495/29/10 at 7:13pm
This thread is locked
- Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XIII]
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 1 minute ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › 8/22/15 Denver CO meet impressions 1 minute ago
- › JH Audio Angie Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Finding a DAC for the Cavalli Liquid Carbon. Only Four Months to Go. 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 2 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 3 minutes ago
- › My DIY electrostatic headphones 4 minutes ago
- › ZMF x Vibro by keanex
- › FOSTEX T40RP mkII DJ Headphones by JVC steven
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by Hawaiibadboy
- › Campfire Audio Lyra by tassardar
- › PW Audio Legend II v2 Copper IEM Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Xiaomi Mi Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by Hisoundfi
- › Project Horizon 3 by Army-Firedawg
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by grizzlybeast
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by nauhid
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2