Yup, it's me again. What a great page number. 3-6-9
- brandFiiOtagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- productIbasso T3Dtagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/14/10
- productSennheiser HD 580tagged by System, 6/14/10
- productSennheiser IE 8 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- productZune Premium Headphones v2tagged by System, 6/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Great Portable/Desktop Amp and DAC/SoundCard for Sennheiser HD 558s Last post on 12/29/13 at 12:30pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Best bassboost amps in 120$ range? Last post on 8/14/11 at 9:14am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Are my Audio Technica M50's fake? Last post on 8/9/11 at 3:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- IE8 vs Full size cans Last post on 6/23/11 at 9:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best Amp for Around $100? Last post on 5/18/11 at 3:45pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Sennheiser US for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. While waiting to receive my review unit of recently...
What's In The Box? The cardboard box itself is a cute little deal, with the Noble logo and the Wizard's signature. On the top left, the model and serial number are handwritten (apparently I'm the...
SUPERLUX HD 669 Review & comparison with HD 681-EVO. Take what I say with a grain of salt, I have not experienced many headphones and I've only had the 669 for a fairly brief amount of time....
Have been listening to my new iCAN Micro for couple weeks now. Before that I use the headphone output directly out of my iDSD Micro. First of all i just want to say that iDSD Micro is great....
Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XIII] - Page 369post #5521 of 59495/27/10 at 1:19pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #5522 of 59495/27/10 at 2:17pmpost #5523 of 59495/27/10 at 3:55pmpost #5524 of 59495/27/10 at 11:05pmpost #5525 of 59495/28/10 at 5:54am
Most of the silicone skins have the armband slot. I bought one off Amazon.com back when I had a Fuze, and yes, the amp will connect to it. You'll definitely need a screen protector of some sort though.....the screen is very susceptible to scratches.post #5526 of 59495/28/10 at 8:22am
I mostly have MP4 players for video, but they all play music, and some play music very well. I'm new to the audio world. These are my MP4 players, and the bottom pic is my music rig. Sansa Clip+, PA2V2 amp, and Nationite Brainwavz M1 IEM's. I'm looking to get a new mini to mini cable soon.
Edited by Berserker - 5/28/10 at 7:05pmpost #5527 of 59495/28/10 at 8:52ampost #5528 of 59495/28/10 at 9:08ampost #5529 of 59495/28/10 at 10:49ampost #5530 of 59495/28/10 at 3:30pm
Where did you get the silver Mini3? I've only seen the black enclosures being sold (unless you built it yourself, then this question is moot). I want to pair it with a Fuze, as the dimensions are almost identical with the exception of the added length of the volume knob. Thanks!post #5531 of 59495/28/10 at 6:53pmQuote:Originally Posted by usf09
Where did you get the silver Mini3? I've only seen the black enclosures being sold (unless you built it yourself, then this question is moot). I want to pair it with a Fuze, as the dimensions are almost identical with the exception of the added length of the volume knob. Thanks!
I bought it from a fellow head-fier, who built it himself.
Made the cable myself. The Mini³ is awesome, I am very pleased with it.
Edited by limpidglitch - 5/29/10 at 11:54ampost #5532 of 59495/28/10 at 7:06pmpost #5533 of 59495/29/10 at 10:59amQuote:Originally Posted by a_tumiwa
So how do movies look on that thing? I am thinking about getting one so I can watch movies and of course listen to music.post #5534 of 59495/29/10 at 12:27pmQuote:
The ens were salvaged from some cheap plastic plygs, the cable is four lengths of 165/46 litz wire, woven together with a polyester sowing thread.post #5535 of 59495/29/10 at 7:13pm
This thread is locked
- Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XIII]
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Hifiman IEM's: RE-400 and RE-600 16 seconds ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 53 seconds ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 1 minute ago
- › Gustard Amplifiers and DACs 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 2 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster X7 - Detailed Review & Impressions 4 minutes ago
- › New Audeze LCD3 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Official X3 firmware thread--3.34beta: removed 5800 song limit,... 6 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 7 minutes ago
- › Shanling M3 Portable Digital Audio Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones in Black M2AEBT by twister6
- › Noble 4 by Kuroneko Guy
- › Superlux HD669 by Philliphobia
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by blankdisc
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by JohnPham
- › Chord&Major Major6'13 "Ballad" by kalbee
- › Audio Technica ATH-M2X Mid-size open-back headphones by ahnvx
- › xDuoo X2 by getclikinagas
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by De1taE1even
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2