Yup, it's me again. What a great page number. 3-6-9
- brandFiiOtagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- productIbasso T3Dtagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/14/10
- productSennheiser HD 580tagged by System, 6/14/10
- productSennheiser IE 8 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- productZune Premium Headphones v2tagged by System, 6/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Great Portable/Desktop Amp and DAC/SoundCard for Sennheiser HD 558s Last post on 12/29/13 at 12:30pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Best bassboost amps in 120$ range? Last post on 8/14/11 at 9:14am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Are my Audio Technica M50's fake? Last post on 8/9/11 at 3:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- IE8 vs Full size cans Last post on 6/23/11 at 9:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best Amp for Around $100? Last post on 5/18/11 at 3:45pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Let's keep this short. There are better headphones out there without any cons. The Grado RS1i can get shouty at times or give a bit of weird bass. The comfort isn't great either although I changed...
First of all, I have bought these headphones exactly one week ago. I have upgraded to these from my Superlux 668b. I will do a review now, and update it after another couple of weeks worth...
I am from China and I'd like to say Chinese people are lucky enough to have the opportunity to reach most of device in the area of audio especially some brand only provided in China.So it made me...
The Theorem 720 is magical.. Using it is like stepping into a foreign land where everything is crisp, detailed, and so very vivid that you’ll never want to leave again for the boring, veiled,...
This is my first DAP. I bought it in August with pre-installed 2.1 firmware and I have to say I am positively surprised how great this player sounds. I honestly can not compare it with other DAPs...
Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XIII] - Page 369post #5521 of 59495/27/10 at 1:19pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #5522 of 59495/27/10 at 2:17pmpost #5523 of 59495/27/10 at 3:55pmpost #5524 of 59495/27/10 at 11:05pmpost #5525 of 59495/28/10 at 5:54am
Most of the silicone skins have the armband slot. I bought one off Amazon.com back when I had a Fuze, and yes, the amp will connect to it. You'll definitely need a screen protector of some sort though.....the screen is very susceptible to scratches.post #5526 of 59495/28/10 at 8:22am
I mostly have MP4 players for video, but they all play music, and some play music very well. I'm new to the audio world. These are my MP4 players, and the bottom pic is my music rig. Sansa Clip+, PA2V2 amp, and Nationite Brainwavz M1 IEM's. I'm looking to get a new mini to mini cable soon.
Edited by Berserker - 5/28/10 at 7:05pmpost #5527 of 59495/28/10 at 8:52ampost #5528 of 59495/28/10 at 9:08ampost #5529 of 59495/28/10 at 10:49ampost #5530 of 59495/28/10 at 3:30pm
Where did you get the silver Mini3? I've only seen the black enclosures being sold (unless you built it yourself, then this question is moot). I want to pair it with a Fuze, as the dimensions are almost identical with the exception of the added length of the volume knob. Thanks!post #5531 of 59495/28/10 at 6:53pmQuote:Originally Posted by usf09
Where did you get the silver Mini3? I've only seen the black enclosures being sold (unless you built it yourself, then this question is moot). I want to pair it with a Fuze, as the dimensions are almost identical with the exception of the added length of the volume knob. Thanks!
I bought it from a fellow head-fier, who built it himself.
Made the cable myself. The Mini³ is awesome, I am very pleased with it.
Edited by limpidglitch - 5/29/10 at 11:54ampost #5532 of 59495/28/10 at 7:06pmpost #5533 of 59495/29/10 at 10:59amQuote:Originally Posted by a_tumiwa
So how do movies look on that thing? I am thinking about getting one so I can watch movies and of course listen to music.post #5534 of 59495/29/10 at 12:27pmQuote:
The ens were salvaged from some cheap plastic plygs, the cable is four lengths of 165/46 litz wire, woven together with a polyester sowing thread.post #5535 of 59495/29/10 at 7:13pm
This thread is locked
- Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XIII]
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 6 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 19 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 30 seconds ago
- › Metro Detroit 2014 Head-Fi Meet Impressions Thread 57 seconds ago
- › New Sennheiser Momentum In ear 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 2 minutes ago
- › Music City Meet -- Nashville, TN -- Fall 2014 (Sept 20, 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › NAD Viso HP30, anyone? 3 minutes ago
- › New WESTONE W-SERIES 3 minutes ago
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)