Yup, it's me again. What a great page number. 3-6-9
- brandFiiOtagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- productIbasso T3Dtagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/14/10
- productSennheiser HD 580tagged by System, 6/14/10
- productSennheiser IE 8 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- productZune Premium Headphones v2tagged by System, 6/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Great Portable/Desktop Amp and DAC/SoundCard for Sennheiser HD 558s Last post on 12/29/13 at 12:30pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Best bassboost amps in 120$ range? Last post on 8/14/11 at 9:14am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Are my Audio Technica M50's fake? Last post on 8/9/11 at 3:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- IE8 vs Full size cans Last post on 6/23/11 at 9:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best Amp for Around $100? Last post on 5/18/11 at 3:45pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
NOTE: This is my first review and I'm a budding audio enthusiast. This is no pro review, just a newb trying to put audio nuances to words. These are my first pair of Balanced Armatures and I am...
Background In about 1990, when Joseph Grado was designing his HMP-1 Holographic Scalera Scanner (perfectly-matched pair of microphones for recording), he needed some detailed, neutral...
Creative's Sound Blaster E1 If you want to cover your bases with a do-all headphone accessory, the E1 is a good start. Affordable, well featured, inexpensive, the E1 is Creative's entry-level...
Firstly like to thank Chuck from 1964 Ears for organising the Pendulumic Stance S1+ headphones for this review. Pendulumic is a relatively new company in the headphone world, and...
Introduction: RHA is a fairly new audio company that has made quite a splash recently with their MA750 and T10 IEMs. RHA has recently announced their new T20 IEM which is due to be released...
Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XIII] - Page 369post #5521 of 59495/27/10 at 1:19pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #5522 of 59495/27/10 at 2:17pmpost #5523 of 59495/27/10 at 3:55pmpost #5524 of 59495/27/10 at 11:05pmpost #5525 of 59495/28/10 at 5:54am
Most of the silicone skins have the armband slot. I bought one off Amazon.com back when I had a Fuze, and yes, the amp will connect to it. You'll definitely need a screen protector of some sort though.....the screen is very susceptible to scratches.post #5526 of 59495/28/10 at 8:22am
I mostly have MP4 players for video, but they all play music, and some play music very well. I'm new to the audio world. These are my MP4 players, and the bottom pic is my music rig. Sansa Clip+, PA2V2 amp, and Nationite Brainwavz M1 IEM's. I'm looking to get a new mini to mini cable soon.
Edited by Berserker - 5/28/10 at 7:05pmpost #5527 of 59495/28/10 at 8:52ampost #5528 of 59495/28/10 at 9:08ampost #5529 of 59495/28/10 at 10:49ampost #5530 of 59495/28/10 at 3:30pm
Where did you get the silver Mini3? I've only seen the black enclosures being sold (unless you built it yourself, then this question is moot). I want to pair it with a Fuze, as the dimensions are almost identical with the exception of the added length of the volume knob. Thanks!post #5531 of 59495/28/10 at 6:53pmQuote:Originally Posted by usf09
Where did you get the silver Mini3? I've only seen the black enclosures being sold (unless you built it yourself, then this question is moot). I want to pair it with a Fuze, as the dimensions are almost identical with the exception of the added length of the volume knob. Thanks!
I bought it from a fellow head-fier, who built it himself.
Made the cable myself. The Mini³ is awesome, I am very pleased with it.
Edited by limpidglitch - 5/29/10 at 11:54ampost #5532 of 59495/28/10 at 7:06pmpost #5533 of 59495/29/10 at 10:59amQuote:Originally Posted by a_tumiwa
So how do movies look on that thing? I am thinking about getting one so I can watch movies and of course listen to music.post #5534 of 59495/29/10 at 12:27pmQuote:
The ens were salvaged from some cheap plastic plygs, the cable is four lengths of 165/46 litz wire, woven together with a polyester sowing thread.post #5535 of 59495/29/10 at 7:13pm
This thread is locked
- Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XIII]
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Grado e Series 1 minute ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 1 minute ago
- › It is odd but not peculiar... 2 minutes ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 3 minutes ago
- › Tidal Lossless Streaming 3 minutes ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 4 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why delta-sigma kinda sucks, just... 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Sony XBA-10/N Gold | Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones (Japanese... by LikeABell
- › Joseph Grado HPA-1 by kayandjohn
- › Creative Sound Blaster E1 Portable Headphone Amplifier with... by Evshrug
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluetooth Wireless Headphones by pformagg
- › RHA T20 by Cotnijoe
- › VE Zen by boneofimba
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by xkonfuzed
- › TCG Audio TRD3+ Desktop HeadAmp & 32/384DAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by FYLegend
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)