Because of the keyboard Milestone was a better choice for me. Not very fond of the plastcky/ toyish look of desire either.
- brandFiiOtagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- productIbasso T3Dtagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/14/10
- productSennheiser HD 580tagged by System, 6/14/10
- productSennheiser IE 8 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- productZune Premium Headphones v2tagged by System, 6/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Great Portable/Desktop Amp and DAC/SoundCard for Sennheiser HD 558s Last post on 12/29/13 at 12:30pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Best bassboost amps in 120$ range? Last post on 8/14/11 at 9:14am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Are my Audio Technica M50's fake? Last post on 8/9/11 at 3:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- IE8 vs Full size cans Last post on 6/23/11 at 9:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best Amp for Around $100? Last post on 5/18/11 at 3:45pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I got the Sennheiser HD-598 based on all the existing rave reviews. It's amazingly comfortable. That's all the good I can say about it. I just hate the sound. Okay, I am no "audiophile". I am...
This is a good amplifier in my limited experience, *but*, it might not better than some of the leading solid-state competitors in this price range ($500-600). I haven't compared it too, for...
Wonderful headset. Very underrated because razer gets a lot of hate for being mainstream
The Awei Q9s are really bang for bucks! You can't go wrong with these! Unless you have tiny ears... Packaging: the packaging is standard. It brings the S/M/L tips and a shirt-clip. However, the...
I just got these in from Koss today and initial impressions are incredibly positive. These are Koss' second best headphone available that I have tried (DJ100, DJ200, PRO4AA, PRO4AAT, PRO4AAAT, and...
Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XIII] - Page 364post #5446 of 59495/17/10 at 1:45pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #5447 of 59495/17/10 at 5:14pmpost #5448 of 59495/17/10 at 7:23pm
WinMo was actually one of the reasons I got it. My experiences with the Motorola Milestone (Telus version) weren't pleasant at all, especially for media playback. The HD2 is blazing fast on AT&T's 850MHz HSDPA+.post #5449 of 59495/17/10 at 8:00pmQuote:
Since when did AT&T have HSDPA+? Are thinking of T-Mobile?post #5450 of 59495/17/10 at 8:32pm
AT&T has been rolling out HSDPA+ since earlier this year, alongside its program to blanket 250 million subscribers with 3.5G HSDPA by 2010. It's part of its plan to combat Sprint's 4G marketing.post #5451 of 59495/17/10 at 9:32pmQuote:
Didn't know that. I'm guessing you're using a Canadian version of HD2 since it supports AT&T's 3g bands.post #5452 of 59495/18/10 at 4:23amQuote:
Just overclocked mine to 1GHz and it feels gooood! Milestone Overclock is the app name that allows to do that.
Edited by Szadzik - 5/18/10 at 9:23ampost #5453 of 59495/18/10 at 5:37ampost #5454 of 59495/18/10 at 11:40ampost #5455 of 59495/18/10 at 12:59pm
I still use this Creative Zen Nano as my daily DAP as it has line-in recording, which allows me to make field-recordings using electret mics at 160Kb/s.
I bought it new when it came out, it was this or the Sansa Clip. I read here that they were both good but the line-level input made me go this way.
I hope to see an RMAA made by DFKT that shows the quality of the sound reproduction and it's "sound signature" (has it been done already?).
(It took me almost 5min to figure out how to attach these photos properly to my post. Bloody forum "upgrade"...)
Edited by Francisco - 5/18/10 at 6:54pmpost #5456 of 59495/18/10 at 2:11pmpost #5457 of 59495/18/10 at 2:53pmpost #5458 of 59495/18/10 at 3:16pmQuote:are you going to cover the contacts?
I'm not planning to do it, the bridge works and there's no interference as it is. It's my first attempt anyway, I'll learn as I go on (any advice will be appreciated).Quote:What is that clear gooey stuff you cover the mini bridge with?
Product of a mediocre photo, everything's clean as it should be.
Thank you both for your comments :)post #5459 of 59495/18/10 at 3:31pm
This thread is locked
- Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XIII]
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Band Name Game II just now
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 3 minutes ago
- › Volume settings? 3 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Layla and Angie - Head-Fi TV 4 minutes ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Bryston BHA-1 F Black 5 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 10/15/2014:... 6 minutes ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 6 minutes ago
- › Denon D2000/D5000, MD2000/MD5000 Thread! 6 minutes ago
- › Which ieMs are the most durable and won't go out in one ear? 7 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundScout
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by MyFamilyShoppin
- › Lehmann Rhinelander by jdpark
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by kigisaru
- › AWEI ES-Q9 Super Bass Wooden Earphones Headphones Headsets Fiber... by Mellowship
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by Zombie_X
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by nicholars
- › Sony MDREX10LP/BLK In-Ear Headphones by originalgusbus
- › Shure Sound Isolating Earphone SE315 Hi-Definition Micro Speaker... by acain
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE In-Ear Headphones (Silver) by Zero Decibels
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)