Because of the keyboard Milestone was a better choice for me. Not very fond of the plastcky/ toyish look of desire either.
- brandFiiOtagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- productIbasso T3Dtagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/14/10
- productSennheiser HD 580tagged by System, 6/14/10
- productSennheiser IE 8 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- productZune Premium Headphones v2tagged by System, 6/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Great Portable/Desktop Amp and DAC/SoundCard for Sennheiser HD 558s Last post on 12/29/13 at 12:30pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Best bassboost amps in 120$ range? Last post on 8/14/11 at 9:14am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Are my Audio Technica M50's fake? Last post on 8/9/11 at 3:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- IE8 vs Full size cans Last post on 6/23/11 at 9:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best Amp for Around $100? Last post on 5/18/11 at 3:45pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This review will cover the X5ii, comparing it to the Pono player and the original X5. I have a Pono in my possession now. I unfortunately sold my original X5 prior to receiving the review sample,...
Alright, so I am not an audiophile by any means, my entire experience of headphelia is just using cheap IEMs but after trying some expensive beats, I knew I needed something more. And if your like...
This is a review of Audeze EL-8C closed back planar magnetic full size headphones: https://www.audeze.com/products/el-8-collection/el-8-closed-back, with a bonus review of Audeze Deckard desktop...
Preface: Nothing too technical here; just wanted to give my impression as someone that had to "downgrade" from the HE-400's recently and has tried dozens of full-sized cans. I have had these things...
This is my second actual IEM purchase, and I have to say, I'm very surprised. These have a more enjoyable and pleasurable listening experience compared to the Shure SE425, which sounded dry and...
Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XIII] - Page 364post #5446 of 59495/17/10 at 1:45pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #5447 of 59495/17/10 at 5:14pmpost #5448 of 59495/17/10 at 7:23pm
WinMo was actually one of the reasons I got it. My experiences with the Motorola Milestone (Telus version) weren't pleasant at all, especially for media playback. The HD2 is blazing fast on AT&T's 850MHz HSDPA+.post #5449 of 59495/17/10 at 8:00pmQuote:
Since when did AT&T have HSDPA+? Are thinking of T-Mobile?post #5450 of 59495/17/10 at 8:32pm
AT&T has been rolling out HSDPA+ since earlier this year, alongside its program to blanket 250 million subscribers with 3.5G HSDPA by 2010. It's part of its plan to combat Sprint's 4G marketing.post #5451 of 59495/17/10 at 9:32pmQuote:
Didn't know that. I'm guessing you're using a Canadian version of HD2 since it supports AT&T's 3g bands.post #5452 of 59495/18/10 at 4:23amQuote:
Just overclocked mine to 1GHz and it feels gooood! Milestone Overclock is the app name that allows to do that.
Edited by Szadzik - 5/18/10 at 9:23ampost #5453 of 59495/18/10 at 5:37ampost #5454 of 59495/18/10 at 11:40ampost #5455 of 59495/18/10 at 12:59pm
I still use this Creative Zen Nano as my daily DAP as it has line-in recording, which allows me to make field-recordings using electret mics at 160Kb/s.
I bought it new when it came out, it was this or the Sansa Clip. I read here that they were both good but the line-level input made me go this way.
I hope to see an RMAA made by DFKT that shows the quality of the sound reproduction and it's "sound signature" (has it been done already?).
(It took me almost 5min to figure out how to attach these photos properly to my post. Bloody forum "upgrade"...)
Edited by Francisco - 5/18/10 at 6:54pmpost #5456 of 59495/18/10 at 2:11pmpost #5457 of 59495/18/10 at 2:53pmpost #5458 of 59495/18/10 at 3:16pmQuote:are you going to cover the contacts?
I'm not planning to do it, the bridge works and there's no interference as it is. It's my first attempt anyway, I'll learn as I go on (any advice will be appreciated).Quote:What is that clear gooey stuff you cover the mini bridge with?
Product of a mediocre photo, everything's clean as it should be.
Thank you both for your comments :)post #5459 of 59495/18/10 at 3:31pm
This thread is locked
- Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XIII]
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 13 seconds ago
- › Newbie introduction 13 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 39 seconds ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX50 dual boot with stock firmware 39 seconds ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 42 seconds ago
- › Best amp for AKG K712pro? 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 1 minute ago
- › Vinyl vs Redbook in 2015 1 minute ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...(previously 6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype) 2 minutes ago
- › Sad thred, need help 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by LandonO
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by twister6
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by RushNerd
- › Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone by achelgeson
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by krishtrinity1
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by nauhid
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by RedJohn456
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by nmatheis
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic by Sentinei
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3