Because of the keyboard Milestone was a better choice for me. Not very fond of the plastcky/ toyish look of desire either.
- brandFiiOtagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- productIbasso T3Dtagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/14/10
- productSennheiser HD 580tagged by System, 6/14/10
- productSennheiser IE 8 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- productZune Premium Headphones v2tagged by System, 6/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Great Portable/Desktop Amp and DAC/SoundCard for Sennheiser HD 558s Last post on 12/29/13 at 12:30pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Best bassboost amps in 120$ range? Last post on 8/14/11 at 9:14am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Are my Audio Technica M50's fake? Last post on 8/9/11 at 3:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- IE8 vs Full size cans Last post on 6/23/11 at 9:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best Amp for Around $100? Last post on 5/18/11 at 3:45pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I've owned the Sennheiser Momentum for about a year now. Though it is aesthetically pleasing, and very sturdy overall, I can honestly say that it isn't worth the $300. I enjoyed the mids, which...
Not quite a review but thought I'd quote my recent observations. Quote: Originally Posted by Rob80b Well the K712s showed up, just doing some preliminary comparison with my K701s with the...
First, a big thanks to Todd The Vinyl Junkie for making the 'e' series loaner program possible. To the next guy in line: sorry I kept them for so long. The very first pair of 'high-end'...
A big thanks to TekFusion for sending the TwinWoofer in for review and Ibrahim for taking the photo shots! TekFusion is a brand new fresh company based in India. Targeted for consumer...
I enjoy these headphones very much. A beautiful sound, clear and natural with a tight bass. I am a bit surprised such small cans can sounds so good. The wood finish might not suit everyone, but...
Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XIII] - Page 364post #5446 of 59495/17/10 at 1:45pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #5447 of 59495/17/10 at 5:14pmpost #5448 of 59495/17/10 at 7:23pm
WinMo was actually one of the reasons I got it. My experiences with the Motorola Milestone (Telus version) weren't pleasant at all, especially for media playback. The HD2 is blazing fast on AT&T's 850MHz HSDPA+.post #5449 of 59495/17/10 at 8:00pmQuote:
Since when did AT&T have HSDPA+? Are thinking of T-Mobile?post #5450 of 59495/17/10 at 8:32pm
AT&T has been rolling out HSDPA+ since earlier this year, alongside its program to blanket 250 million subscribers with 3.5G HSDPA by 2010. It's part of its plan to combat Sprint's 4G marketing.post #5451 of 59495/17/10 at 9:32pmQuote:
Didn't know that. I'm guessing you're using a Canadian version of HD2 since it supports AT&T's 3g bands.post #5452 of 59495/18/10 at 4:23amQuote:
Just overclocked mine to 1GHz and it feels gooood! Milestone Overclock is the app name that allows to do that.
Edited by Szadzik - 5/18/10 at 9:23ampost #5453 of 59495/18/10 at 5:37ampost #5454 of 59495/18/10 at 11:40ampost #5455 of 59495/18/10 at 12:59pm
I still use this Creative Zen Nano as my daily DAP as it has line-in recording, which allows me to make field-recordings using electret mics at 160Kb/s.
I bought it new when it came out, it was this or the Sansa Clip. I read here that they were both good but the line-level input made me go this way.
I hope to see an RMAA made by DFKT that shows the quality of the sound reproduction and it's "sound signature" (has it been done already?).
(It took me almost 5min to figure out how to attach these photos properly to my post. Bloody forum "upgrade"...)
Edited by Francisco - 5/18/10 at 6:54pmpost #5456 of 59495/18/10 at 2:11pmpost #5457 of 59495/18/10 at 2:53pmpost #5458 of 59495/18/10 at 3:16pmQuote:are you going to cover the contacts?
I'm not planning to do it, the bridge works and there's no interference as it is. It's my first attempt anyway, I'll learn as I go on (any advice will be appreciated).Quote:What is that clear gooey stuff you cover the mini bridge with?
Product of a mediocre photo, everything's clean as it should be.
Thank you both for your comments :)post #5459 of 59495/18/10 at 3:31pm
This thread is locked
- Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XIII]
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 1 second ago
- › sony xperia z2 vs nw zx1 walkman 7 seconds ago
- › Eddie Current's upcoming SS amp called Red Top ?! 46 seconds ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 1 minute ago
- › VSONIC GR07 Impressions & Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 1 minute ago
- › Denon AH-D7100 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › Upgrading Monoprice 8320s 2 minutes ago
- › Zero Audio - ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore | ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso (Carbon &... 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › AKG K712 Pro by Rob80b
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Headphones by krishtrinity1
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by subwoof3r
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by lin0003
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by TheAfterEffect
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)