Because of the keyboard Milestone was a better choice for me. Not very fond of the plastcky/ toyish look of desire either.
- brandFiiOtagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- productIbasso T3Dtagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/14/10
- productSennheiser HD 580tagged by System, 6/14/10
- productSennheiser IE 8 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- productZune Premium Headphones v2tagged by System, 6/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Great Portable/Desktop Amp and DAC/SoundCard for Sennheiser HD 558s Last post on 12/29/13 at 12:30pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Best bassboost amps in 120$ range? Last post on 8/14/11 at 9:14am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Are my Audio Technica M50's fake? Last post on 8/9/11 at 3:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- IE8 vs Full size cans Last post on 6/23/11 at 9:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best Amp for Around $100? Last post on 5/18/11 at 3:45pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Couldn't find much on the internet about these, so I took the plunge. Pros: Nice aesthetics Solid build quality Cheaper than Bose equivalent, looks and feels nicer,...
I don't claim to be an expert audiophile. More of a wannabe. I do love finding under the radar headphones with good value. I can compare this to a few other bluetooth headsets I have spent some...
Brainwavz M1 Quick Review Thanks to mp4nation back in the day for the sample. Full length old review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/499583/brainwavz-m1-review Brief: Old but...
I have own the Dunu tridents for about 4-5 months, and about a week about, the left ear suddenly stopped working. I left them on my desk for the weekend, no spills, or anything touching them. Now i...
Intro Here is a review of the Audio-Technica CKR10 there are a couple reviews of this model already but the more reviews the better. First I would like to say thank you to Audio-Technica for...
Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XIII] - Page 364post #5446 of 59495/17/10 at 1:45pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #5447 of 59495/17/10 at 5:14pmpost #5448 of 59495/17/10 at 7:23pm
WinMo was actually one of the reasons I got it. My experiences with the Motorola Milestone (Telus version) weren't pleasant at all, especially for media playback. The HD2 is blazing fast on AT&T's 850MHz HSDPA+.post #5449 of 59495/17/10 at 8:00pmQuote:
Since when did AT&T have HSDPA+? Are thinking of T-Mobile?post #5450 of 59495/17/10 at 8:32pm
AT&T has been rolling out HSDPA+ since earlier this year, alongside its program to blanket 250 million subscribers with 3.5G HSDPA by 2010. It's part of its plan to combat Sprint's 4G marketing.post #5451 of 59495/17/10 at 9:32pmQuote:
Didn't know that. I'm guessing you're using a Canadian version of HD2 since it supports AT&T's 3g bands.post #5452 of 59495/18/10 at 4:23amQuote:
Just overclocked mine to 1GHz and it feels gooood! Milestone Overclock is the app name that allows to do that.
Edited by Szadzik - 5/18/10 at 9:23ampost #5453 of 59495/18/10 at 5:37ampost #5454 of 59495/18/10 at 11:40ampost #5455 of 59495/18/10 at 12:59pm
I still use this Creative Zen Nano as my daily DAP as it has line-in recording, which allows me to make field-recordings using electret mics at 160Kb/s.
I bought it new when it came out, it was this or the Sansa Clip. I read here that they were both good but the line-level input made me go this way.
I hope to see an RMAA made by DFKT that shows the quality of the sound reproduction and it's "sound signature" (has it been done already?).
(It took me almost 5min to figure out how to attach these photos properly to my post. Bloody forum "upgrade"...)
Edited by Francisco - 5/18/10 at 6:54pmpost #5456 of 59495/18/10 at 2:11pmpost #5457 of 59495/18/10 at 2:53pmpost #5458 of 59495/18/10 at 3:16pmQuote:are you going to cover the contacts?
I'm not planning to do it, the bridge works and there's no interference as it is. It's my first attempt anyway, I'll learn as I go on (any advice will be appreciated).Quote:What is that clear gooey stuff you cover the mini bridge with?
Product of a mediocre photo, everything's clean as it should be.
Thank you both for your comments :)post #5459 of 59495/18/10 at 3:31pm
This thread is locked
- Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XIII]
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Moon Audio Ambassadors Program! 24 seconds ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 54 seconds ago
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 1 minute ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › Explain your avatar 5 minutes ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 7 minutes ago
- › Headphones around $200 CAD 7 minutes ago
- › Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! 8 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 - Custom/Modded firmwares 8 minutes ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 9 minutes ago
- › House of Marley - LEGEND ANC by White Lotus
- › Audio Technica S700BT by ironicinori
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by mark2410
- › DUNU DN-12 Trident by Ghoulcow
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by acain
- › Woo Audio 2 by mikoss
- › KAM HP1 by LowDose
- › Schiit Vali by Mr Rick
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by Spiderman
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)