Sorry bout my last upload... hopefully I fixed it right. Had to give the ne-7m back :( but here's a pic of my own iems with bb, otterbox case off. Unfortunately theres a reflection in the screen.
Related Forum Threads
- Best bassboost amps in 120$ range? Last post on 8/14/11 at 9:14am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Are my Audio Technica M50's fake? Last post on 8/9/11 at 3:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- IE8 vs Full size cans Last post on 6/23/11 at 9:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best Amp for Around $100? Last post on 5/18/11 at 3:45pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- FiiO E11 - Impression + Information + Support Last post on 6/8/13 at 11:34am in Portable Headphone Amps
Grado Modification Overview
Edited on 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceEdited on 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeEdited on 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaEdited on 1/6/13
It's exactly what it says it is. I've tried some pretty incredibly expensive DAPs - Honestly, in my opinion, if you just want your music files to reproduced accurately, into a line-out? Get...
Jazz sounds real good on these. Classic music sounds pretty clear, like when the violin is playing and stuff. Vocals sound pretty good. 80's sound vibrant. dubstep/hardstyle, sounds...
No other headphone has surprised me in the manner that the Tactic 3D managed to. I originally purchased them because I needed headphones to do a Skype interview, and I wanted something...
Let me begin by saying there is nothing special about these headphones. My first impression of them made me smile because I fell in love with the oral shaped ear cups (I'm a sucker for "small"...
Owned a variety of DAC's DAP/sources, Cowon J3, Hisound Studio 3rd Anniversary, Dacport LX, HRT Music Streamer II+, Sony Walkman Z. The DX100 completely blows them all away with it's reference...
Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XIII] - Page 363post #5431 of 59495/16/10 at 7:25am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #5432 of 59495/16/10 at 8:16ampost #5433 of 59495/16/10 at 10:24am
Nothing particularly special, I've got an iBasso D2+ Boa and an iPod Classic 160GB connected to either a pair of Grado SR80s or a pair of Sennheiser PX200s, I'm actually looking to upgrade both of those phones though in the near future.
I need to upgrade a couple cables too :P
Apologies for the picture quality, had to shoot those on my first gen iPhone because my Camera battery died and I left the charger at my parents house.post #5434 of 59495/16/10 at 11:11ampost #5435 of 59495/16/10 at 11:51ampost #5436 of 59495/16/10 at 11:42pmpost #5437 of 59495/16/10 at 11:54pmpost #5438 of 59495/17/10 at 1:47ampost #5439 of 59495/17/10 at 2:05ampost #5440 of 59495/17/10 at 5:45amQuote:
lol is right, it was only the flavor of the day, certainly not permanent. I just paired them for the fun of it and tested with different phones. I did notice that it did not produce the bass I like with my iem’s but preformed a little better in the lows with the ue11’s, although not enough.post #5441 of 59495/17/10 at 11:00ampost #5442 of 59495/17/10 at 11:14ampost #5443 of 59495/17/10 at 11:57am
^^i played with it 3 months ago and hands down,it is the best windows mobile ever made.the touch screen sensitivity is on par with iphone and maybe better.the only thing that should change is the processor.HTC should put a bigger processor than snapdragon,maybe tegra or something.
i am a big fan of HTC.the HD2 is pretty big and heavy,i couldnt imagine taking this beast anywhere when i am jogging or in university.post #5444 of 59495/17/10 at 12:16pm
This thread is locked
- Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XIII]
- Headphone Impedance
- › Your 5 newest CDs (or LPs) 2 minutes ago
- › Audio-GD NFB-15.1 (Delivery & Impression Thread)!!! 2 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Updated: 5/23/2013.... 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE8 Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 4 minutes ago
- › A Concise View of Why The ATH-M50 is No Longer King 5 minutes ago
- › THE BEATLES ARE OVERRATED 5 minutes ago
- › The Avanti Group Blog Reviews: Acclaimed architect’s midcentury... 8 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 8 minutes ago
- › Do I need equipment for pop songs? 9 minutes ago
- › Apple iPod classic 160 GB Silver (7th Generation) NEWEST MODEL by jensy
- › Sony MDR-V55/BR DJ style Headphones by dietcoke2am
- › Creative Sound Blaster Tactic 3D Sigma USB Gaming Headset by imagic
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by David Chavez
- › iBasso DX100 Reference DAP by Poetic
- › Razer Tiamat 7.1 by helmutssss
- › Sony Xperia S Black by TheBrutux168
- › Xonar U7 - 7.1 USB-Soundkarte by pietcux
- › Shure SE215 Special Edition by Landon Watson
- › AKG K451 High-Performance Foldable Mini Headset (Black) by tintoy
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe