Sorry bout my last upload... hopefully I fixed it right. Had to give the ne-7m back :( but here's a pic of my own iems with bb, otterbox case off. Unfortunately theres a reflection in the screen.
- brandFiiOtagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- productIbasso T3Dtagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/14/10
- productSennheiser HD 580tagged by System, 6/14/10
- productSennheiser IE 8 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- productZune Premium Headphones v2tagged by System, 6/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Great Portable/Desktop Amp and DAC/SoundCard for Sennheiser HD 558s Last post on 12/29/13 at 12:30pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Best bassboost amps in 120$ range? Last post on 8/14/11 at 9:14am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Are my Audio Technica M50's fake? Last post on 8/9/11 at 3:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- IE8 vs Full size cans Last post on 6/23/11 at 9:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best Amp for Around $100? Last post on 5/18/11 at 3:45pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The Awei Q9s are really bang for bucks! You can't go wrong with these! Unless you have tiny ears... Packaging: the packaging is standard. It brings the S/M/L tips and a shirt-clip. However, the...
I just got these in from Koss today and initial impressions are incredibly positive. These are Koss' second best headphone available that I have tried (DJ100, DJ200, PRO4AA, PRO4AAT, PRO4AAAT, and...
Comfort and build quality these would not look out of place at £600. Out of all the headphones I have tried these have the best overall sound which works with every type of music and overall sound...
Sony almost always delivers when it comes to good quality audio products and these headphones are a great example. These headphones fit quit well and have different size plugs depending on what...
This is a review for the Shure SE315's, first a little about myself I don't consider myself a hard core audiophile like most people on this site. I am 38 years old and I am just your everyday...
Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XIII] - Page 363post #5431 of 59495/16/10 at 7:25am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #5432 of 59495/16/10 at 8:16ampost #5433 of 59495/16/10 at 10:24am
Nothing particularly special, I've got an iBasso D2+ Boa and an iPod Classic 160GB connected to either a pair of Grado SR80s or a pair of Sennheiser PX200s, I'm actually looking to upgrade both of those phones though in the near future.
I need to upgrade a couple cables too :P
Apologies for the picture quality, had to shoot those on my first gen iPhone because my Camera battery died and I left the charger at my parents house.post #5434 of 59495/16/10 at 11:11ampost #5435 of 59495/16/10 at 11:51ampost #5436 of 59495/16/10 at 11:42pmpost #5437 of 59495/16/10 at 11:54pmpost #5438 of 59495/17/10 at 1:47ampost #5439 of 59495/17/10 at 2:05ampost #5440 of 59495/17/10 at 5:45amQuote:
lol is right, it was only the flavor of the day, certainly not permanent. I just paired them for the fun of it and tested with different phones. I did notice that it did not produce the bass I like with my iem’s but preformed a little better in the lows with the ue11’s, although not enough.post #5441 of 59495/17/10 at 11:00ampost #5442 of 59495/17/10 at 11:14ampost #5443 of 59495/17/10 at 11:57am
^^i played with it 3 months ago and hands down,it is the best windows mobile ever made.the touch screen sensitivity is on par with iphone and maybe better.the only thing that should change is the processor.HTC should put a bigger processor than snapdragon,maybe tegra or something.
i am a big fan of HTC.the HD2 is pretty big and heavy,i couldnt imagine taking this beast anywhere when i am jogging or in university.post #5444 of 59495/17/10 at 12:16pm
This thread is locked
- Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XIII]
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › THE HYPE.............................. Appreciation Thread. 9 seconds ago
- › 1964 Ears 10 seconds ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW DannyBai's take on the new Yamaha EPH... 50 seconds ago
- › New Release! The K7XX Massdrop First Edition - an exclusive from... 2 minutes ago
- › Forum help, head-fi forum not accepting IMGUR images 3 minutes ago
- › Is Sennheiser HD598 worth keeping? Or should I return it to Amazon... 3 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 3 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 5 minutes ago
- › THE best female vocals? (your favorite female singers) 5 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 6 minutes ago
- › AWEI ES-Q9 Super Bass Wooden Earphones Headphones Headsets Fiber... by Mellowship
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by Zombie_X
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by nicholars
- › Sony MDREX10LP/BLK In-Ear Headphones by originalgusbus
- › Shure Sound Isolating Earphone SE315 Hi-Definition Micro Speaker... by acain
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE In-Ear Headphones (Silver) by Zero Decibels
- › Hidizs AP100 Portable HiFi Audio Player in Black / Silver White by YoYo JoKeR
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by heovuitinh
- › Koss KDX200 by vaziyetu
- › Brainwavz M5 by vaziyetu
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)