Sorry bout my last upload... hopefully I fixed it right. Had to give the ne-7m back :( but here's a pic of my own iems with bb, otterbox case off. Unfortunately theres a reflection in the screen.
- brandFiiOtagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- productIbasso T3Dtagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/14/10
- productSennheiser HD 580tagged by System, 6/14/10
- productSennheiser IE 8 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- productZune Premium Headphones v2tagged by System, 6/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Great Portable/Desktop Amp and DAC/SoundCard for Sennheiser HD 558s Last post on 12/29/13 at 12:30pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Best bassboost amps in 120$ range? Last post on 8/14/11 at 9:14am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Are my Audio Technica M50's fake? Last post on 8/9/11 at 3:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- IE8 vs Full size cans Last post on 6/23/11 at 9:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best Amp for Around $100? Last post on 5/18/11 at 3:45pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Preface: Hearing the MSB Analog was a long overdue matter. A couple of weeks ago, I finally decided it was a good time to do something about it, hence I got one from local dealer to have the...
Me: I am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time passed,...
Disclaimer I was part of the european leg on the X5 world tour, so I did receive a review unit, free of charge, for ten days, but it was already running FW 1.0. I am in no way affiliated with...
Ultrasone Edition 5 Unlimited needs some serious burning-in. They sound horrible at the beginning but after about 30-40 hrs they are getting better and better - very open (doesn't sound like closed...
Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XIII] - Page 363post #5431 of 59495/16/10 at 7:25am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #5432 of 59495/16/10 at 8:16ampost #5433 of 59495/16/10 at 10:24am
Nothing particularly special, I've got an iBasso D2+ Boa and an iPod Classic 160GB connected to either a pair of Grado SR80s or a pair of Sennheiser PX200s, I'm actually looking to upgrade both of those phones though in the near future.
I need to upgrade a couple cables too :P
Apologies for the picture quality, had to shoot those on my first gen iPhone because my Camera battery died and I left the charger at my parents house.post #5434 of 59495/16/10 at 11:11ampost #5435 of 59495/16/10 at 11:51ampost #5436 of 59495/16/10 at 11:42pmpost #5437 of 59495/16/10 at 11:54pmpost #5438 of 59495/17/10 at 1:47ampost #5439 of 59495/17/10 at 2:05ampost #5440 of 59495/17/10 at 5:45amQuote:
lol is right, it was only the flavor of the day, certainly not permanent. I just paired them for the fun of it and tested with different phones. I did notice that it did not produce the bass I like with my iem’s but preformed a little better in the lows with the ue11’s, although not enough.post #5441 of 59495/17/10 at 11:00ampost #5442 of 59495/17/10 at 11:14ampost #5443 of 59495/17/10 at 11:57am
^^i played with it 3 months ago and hands down,it is the best windows mobile ever made.the touch screen sensitivity is on par with iphone and maybe better.the only thing that should change is the processor.HTC should put a bigger processor than snapdragon,maybe tegra or something.
i am a big fan of HTC.the HD2 is pretty big and heavy,i couldnt imagine taking this beast anywhere when i am jogging or in university.post #5444 of 59495/17/10 at 12:16pm
This thread is locked
- Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XIII]
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › 2015 Central Florida Summer Meet @ LiveSoundWave in Orlando 8.1.2015 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 1 minute ago
- › Zero Audio - ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore | ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso (Carbon &... 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 339 IEMs compared (FLC Technology FLC 8 added... 2 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Portable amp recommendation for Android 3 minutes ago
- › Finding a DAC for the Cavalli Liquid Carbon. Only Four Months to Go. 4 minutes ago
- › The HeadAmp GS-X and GS-X MK2 Thread 4 minutes ago
- › MSB Analog by negura
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by kar13
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM by YoYo JoKeR
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by WayneWoondirts
- › Ultrasone Edition 5 unlimited by hechlok
- › Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System by Fademan77
- › Rhapsodio RD3 Hi-Fi Grade Dynamic In-Ear Monitor by Kunlun
- › Future Sonics Spectrum Series: G10 by Kunlun
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by Cotnijoe
- › Shure SE215 by KewStone
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3