Sorry bout my last upload... hopefully I fixed it right. Had to give the ne-7m back :( but here's a pic of my own iems with bb, otterbox case off. Unfortunately theres a reflection in the screen.
- brandFiiOtagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- productIbasso T3Dtagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/14/10
- productSennheiser HD 580tagged by System, 6/14/10
- productSennheiser IE 8 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- productZune Premium Headphones v2tagged by System, 6/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Great Portable/Desktop Amp and DAC/SoundCard for Sennheiser HD 558s Last post on 12/29/13 at 12:30pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Best bassboost amps in 120$ range? Last post on 8/14/11 at 9:14am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Are my Audio Technica M50's fake? Last post on 8/9/11 at 3:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- IE8 vs Full size cans Last post on 6/23/11 at 9:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best Amp for Around $100? Last post on 5/18/11 at 3:45pm in Portable Headphone Amps
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I have had these now for a few months. I heard they had a very bass orientated sound but not so much that it ruins everything else. When i first purchased these i was a bit confused as to why they...
I bought a pair of HM5s about 6 months ago. They give you absolutely great sound for under $150 but I ran into a big problem. Both sides where the slider connects to the headphones started to...
First a bit of background on my experiences with headphone amps. I have tried the Fiio E17, Objective 2, the 2.3W amp built into my laptop, my Yamaha receiver's headphone out and a cheap $40...
I bought these cans 2 years ago and sold them to get the ATH-M50, which then lead me into the audio world. Overall these are good portable headphones with great build quality. The sound, however,...
The Sennheiser Momentum On Ear is bursting with goodness. Nice looks, sound, and great value to go with it. Now, Let's go straight into it! These look so phenomenal, with all that alcantara...
Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XIII] - Page 363post #5431 of 59495/16/10 at 7:25am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #5432 of 59495/16/10 at 8:16ampost #5433 of 59495/16/10 at 10:24am
Nothing particularly special, I've got an iBasso D2+ Boa and an iPod Classic 160GB connected to either a pair of Grado SR80s or a pair of Sennheiser PX200s, I'm actually looking to upgrade both of those phones though in the near future.
I need to upgrade a couple cables too :P
Apologies for the picture quality, had to shoot those on my first gen iPhone because my Camera battery died and I left the charger at my parents house.post #5434 of 59495/16/10 at 11:11ampost #5435 of 59495/16/10 at 11:51ampost #5436 of 59495/16/10 at 11:42pmpost #5437 of 59495/16/10 at 11:54pmpost #5438 of 59495/17/10 at 1:47ampost #5439 of 59495/17/10 at 2:05ampost #5440 of 59495/17/10 at 5:45amQuote:
lol is right, it was only the flavor of the day, certainly not permanent. I just paired them for the fun of it and tested with different phones. I did notice that it did not produce the bass I like with my iem’s but preformed a little better in the lows with the ue11’s, although not enough.post #5441 of 59495/17/10 at 11:00ampost #5442 of 59495/17/10 at 11:14ampost #5443 of 59495/17/10 at 11:57am
^^i played with it 3 months ago and hands down,it is the best windows mobile ever made.the touch screen sensitivity is on par with iphone and maybe better.the only thing that should change is the processor.HTC should put a bigger processor than snapdragon,maybe tegra or something.
i am a big fan of HTC.the HD2 is pretty big and heavy,i couldnt imagine taking this beast anywhere when i am jogging or in university.post #5444 of 59495/17/10 at 12:16pm
This thread is locked
- Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XIII]
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › DT 990 PRO 250 vs SoundMAGIC HP100 6 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 25-1 II + HD650 cable / 3-button cable / 2 earpad... 30 seconds ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 34 seconds ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Parts/Overclocking) 1 minute ago
- › Audio-gd USB-32 Firmware, Drivers, and Feedback Thread 1 minute ago
- › Fostex TH600 Dynamic Headphones 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 4 minutes ago
- › DAP-off: Astell&Kern AK240, HiFiMAN HM-901, Sony ZX-1, FiiO X5 4 minutes ago
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by Morph91
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by JamesSitter
- › Burson Audio - The Conductor - Reference Class DAC / Headphone Amp... by ag8908
- › SOL Republic Tracks HD by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by TripBitShooter
- › Sennheiser PX 360 Collapsible Wired Headphone with Clear Natural... by TripBitShooter
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by squallkiercosa
- › Shure SE215 by squallkiercosa
- › Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie... by squallkiercosa
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by LaPierre
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob