Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Earbud buyer's guide, feat. TM5, OK1, PK1, ATH-CM700, OK2, K319, OK3, PK3, PK2
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Earbud buyer's guide, feat. TM5, OK1, PK1, ATH-CM700, OK2, K319, OK3, PK3, PK2 - Page 7

post #91 of 223
Thread Starter 
It is worthy upgrade to OK2. I suppose we will know name as some other info like pricing on Jan 15 - Jan 30. I asked the vendor if he would like disclose it before.
post #92 of 223
Thank you, would like to know the name if possible
post #93 of 223
is it a new brand in this earbuds competition?
post #94 of 223
maybe it is zephone nb01?
post #95 of 223
Thread Starter 
Here is some info the vendor agreed to disclose:

Brandname : BLOX
Model : TM5
Driver Dynamic 14 mm.
Impedance : 32 ohms
Sensitivity :108dB
It was made in china
post #96 of 223
hello guys right now i've been searching for an earbud just for casual listening, anything would you recommend that below yuin pk3 price?
post #97 of 223
mx760, but the price of mx760 is always different in every country
post #98 of 223
Thread Starter 
post #99 of 223
just found a website with a very complete list of Sony Earbuds from the past, but it is in chinese language, is there anyone can read chinese and translate it??
it is a good idea if someone can create a WikiEarbuds (or WikiSonyEarbuds) page
post #100 of 223
Quote:
Originally Posted by a_tumiwa View Post
mx760, but the price of mx760 is always different in every country
quite right, here mx760 got almost the same price as yuin pk3.
maybe mx460-560? or have heard of akg 311-313-315?
post #101 of 223
Quote:
Originally Posted by kostalex View Post
thanks for the link, its just not all those earbud are available here.
how about mx460-560 or akg k311-313-315 or even audio technica earbud?
post #102 of 223
Thread Starter 
Sorry, I do not know consumer grade earbuds well.
post #103 of 223
Quote:
Originally Posted by a_tumiwa View Post
just found a website with a very complete list of Sony Earbuds from the past, but it is in chinese language, is there anyone can read chinese and translate it??
it is a good idea if someone can create a WikiEarbuds (or WikiSonyEarbuds) page
My Chinese is passable at best, but I'll give it a shot. Mind giving me a link?
post #104 of 223
post #105 of 223
Quote:
Originally Posted by kostalex View Post
Here is some info the vendor agreed to disclose:

Brandname : BLOX
Model : TM5
Driver Dynamic 14 mm.
Impedance : 32 ohms
Sensitivity :108dB
It was made in china
When is this review of these new earbuds to be finished?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Earbud buyer's guide, feat. TM5, OK1, PK1, ATH-CM700, OK2, K319, OK3, PK3, PK2