Thanks very much! I guess I will roll the opamp and the tubes as soon as they come in.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Need a new Headphone Amp £200 budget. Last post on 6/11/12 at 11:49am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Little Dot 1+ Burn In / Sounding Harsh... Last post on 1/8/12 at 4:08pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- First Post- Looking for advice Last post on 8/3/11 at 10:17am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Little Dot I+ a little too loud? Last post on 6/4/11 at 1:35pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Little Dot i+ vs Schitt Asgard vs MAD EAR+ HD (Grado compliments) Last post on 7/1/12 at 12:52pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Coming from Sennheiser HD-600, 580s, Ety ER-4s, Fiio X1s, AKG 701s, Momentum 2.0s, etc. I didn't know exactly what to expect out of this headphones. They are, after all, Sonys. And Sony can build...
Review: Cleer BT Bluetooth Wireless Headphone Touch Panel Control activated Introduction It was a brisk day in a suburb of Chicago, Illinois. I attended AXPONA, which is...
The Z2016. A strange beast that did have some potential Introduction Zhiyin is a name that has recently caused quite a stir here on Head-Fi after releasing their flagship model the QT5. Some...
Big thanks to InEar and Musicteck for providing a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. Manufacturer website:...
I still have yet to give anything 5 stars. The SR-202, for me, is a solid option for alternatives to the HD700, if you can find them without breaking the bank. I will start with the things I...
- Headphone Impedance
Little Dot I+ Tube Rolling - Page 86
Gear mentioned in this thread:
the wait is killing me eheh. anyone ordered from David ? i have placed LD1+ about 6 days ago but still haven't get any delivery tracking number yet. How long you guys wait for the unit to delivered? Thanks
Edited by jommy999 - 3/14/12 at 7:21pm
I recently ordered one from David as well. I also waited 6-7 days for a tracking number. I got impatient and sent him an email inquiring whether it had shipped yet....he sent tracking number and shipped that day. I would send him an email.
That's about how long I waited before it shipped and I got a number. The actual shipment took so short though, that I actually got the package before I got the tracking number!
Thank you , i have send him an email too . heheh and i got the tracking and shipped yesterday( same day i sent email ) . now showing that LD1+ at london heathrow now.
Also, I rolled in a OPA2107AP and the difference is noticeable, it has a lower noise floor and blacker background. I believe it sounds more transparent too. For the cost, which is free if you ask TI for samples, it's well worth it.
Edited by Magick Man - 3/15/12 at 9:19pm
so you just ask em for one and they send you one? Free? I'm just using the op amp the LD1+ came with, would it be wise for me to ask them for one? Does it really make a huge difference? especially considering the fact that I have upgraded tubes
right, so I have to sign up for IT and then they ship me one? It seems to take like 4-8 weeks though O.O.
Yes, go to that page and click the Sample/Buy button. You put in your name and address and they'll send you a sample. I just told them it was for Home Audio, which is true.
Yes, it will actually drive the HE-6s. There's not really any headroom, and it's likely pushing it to the max it will do without clipping, but it sounds good.
Edited by Magick Man - 3/15/12 at 10:06pm
- Little Dot I+ Tube Rolling
- › FS - HD600, Mad Dogs, Smeggy Thunderpants 1 second ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 14 seconds ago
- › Looking for some decent IEMs around 100$ 34 seconds ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 1 minute ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 1 minute ago
- › Head-Fi Basshead IEM thread (lists page 1) 2 minutes ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 2 minutes ago
- › Choices for working out/EDM music: MEElectronics M6 PRO vs. Sony... 3 minutes ago
- › MICROZOTL2 Tube Headphone Amp and preamp: a breakthrough device 3 minutes ago
- › Jesbod QY11 Review by mark2410 4 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by fjhuerta
- › Cleer BT Bluetooth Wireless Headphone by moedawg140
- › ZhiYin Z2016 by crabdog
- › InEar StageDiver SD-4 (Small) by twister6
- › Stax SR-202 by snapacap
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by Deftone
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Zen V2 by Aornic
- › Sennheiser HD 558 by Midgetguy
- › Pai Audio MR4 by HiFiChris
- › Echobox Audio Finder X1 by Hisoundfi
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...