Thanks very much! I guess I will roll the opamp and the tubes as soon as they come in.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Need a new Headphone Amp £200 budget. Last post on 6/11/12 at 11:49am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Little Dot 1+ Burn In / Sounding Harsh... Last post on 1/8/12 at 4:08pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- First Post- Looking for advice Last post on 8/3/11 at 10:17am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Little Dot I+ a little too loud? Last post on 6/4/11 at 1:35pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Little Dot i+ vs Schitt Asgard vs MAD EAR+ HD (Grado compliments) Last post on 7/1/12 at 12:52pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Let me just say one thing up front: if you have any complaints about the speed or the bass extension of these headphones, you need a better headphone amp. /endofdiscussion The HD600s will take the...
Sound is neutral with a slight mid bass tilt. Highs and lows are well extended. Sound stage is large for an iem. The bass has some impact without being boomy. The treble is clear without...
Thanks to Vivian from DUNU, I was able to listen to the best IEMs I place in my ears. I have reviewed a few IEMs such as the MEELEC M9, A151, CC51, M-DUO, JVC FXT90 and recently the Havi B3P1, but...
These have nice dynamics and are flatter than some headphones. Despite that the low-end still has enough gusto to bring tracks to life. Another benefit is the detachable cable which uses a 5N OFC...
Disclaimer: I am in not associated with any company; my views are mine, and my own. The Thinksound Rain2 is the newest IEM produced and designed by the environmentally friendly company...
- Headphone Impedance
Little Dot I+ Tube Rolling - Page 86
Gear mentioned in this thread:
the wait is killing me eheh. anyone ordered from David ? i have placed LD1+ about 6 days ago but still haven't get any delivery tracking number yet. How long you guys wait for the unit to delivered? Thanks
Edited by jommy999 - 3/14/12 at 7:21pm
I recently ordered one from David as well. I also waited 6-7 days for a tracking number. I got impatient and sent him an email inquiring whether it had shipped yet....he sent tracking number and shipped that day. I would send him an email.
That's about how long I waited before it shipped and I got a number. The actual shipment took so short though, that I actually got the package before I got the tracking number!
Thank you , i have send him an email too . heheh and i got the tracking and shipped yesterday( same day i sent email ) . now showing that LD1+ at london heathrow now.
Also, I rolled in a OPA2107AP and the difference is noticeable, it has a lower noise floor and blacker background. I believe it sounds more transparent too. For the cost, which is free if you ask TI for samples, it's well worth it.
Edited by Magick Man - 3/15/12 at 9:19pm
so you just ask em for one and they send you one? Free? I'm just using the op amp the LD1+ came with, would it be wise for me to ask them for one? Does it really make a huge difference? especially considering the fact that I have upgraded tubes
right, so I have to sign up for IT and then they ship me one? It seems to take like 4-8 weeks though O.O.
Yes, go to that page and click the Sample/Buy button. You put in your name and address and they'll send you a sample. I just told them it was for Home Audio, which is true.
Yes, it will actually drive the HE-6s. There's not really any headroom, and it's likely pushing it to the max it will do without clipping, but it sounds good.
Edited by Magick Man - 3/15/12 at 10:06pm
- Little Dot I+ Tube Rolling
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 20 seconds ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 28 seconds ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Headphone Unveiled Today 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Android-fi! 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 4 minutes ago
- › The Meaning of Life 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 6 minutes ago
- › Project Ember Tube Rolling 7 minutes ago
- › EarSonics Velvet universal custom in ear monitor with three sound... 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by rjm003
- › Miles Davis Trumpet High Performance In-ear Headphones by Merfolk
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Niyologist
- › Goldring DR100 High Fidelity Stereo Headphones by interpolate
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Delance26
- › AudioMinor Headphone Cables by Baycode
- › Etymotic Research Isolator MK5 Noise-Isolating In-Ear Earphones by eyal1983
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Gold by Frank I
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by Inks
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by Hifi Enthusiast
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3