Thanks very much! I guess I will roll the opamp and the tubes as soon as they come in.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Need a new Headphone Amp £200 budget. Last post on 6/11/12 at 11:49am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Little Dot 1+ Burn In / Sounding Harsh... Last post on 1/8/12 at 4:08pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- First Post- Looking for advice Last post on 8/3/11 at 10:17am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Little Dot I+ a little too loud? Last post on 6/4/11 at 1:35pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Little Dot i+ vs Schitt Asgard vs MAD EAR+ HD (Grado compliments) Last post on 7/1/12 at 12:52pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
-Audio The Nucleus Headphone Amplifier/Preamp “Great Sound for the Masses” By Cesar Gutierrez - Audiophile December 2014 It is always exiting to discover and learn about new companies in...
Background So the technology behind the ear cups are quite interesting. This headphone is marketed towards teenagers for the "Bass Sensation". The headphone has a slider on thhe left ear cup, and...
Introduction and Design I picked up the Woodphones 10 months ago, so I've had quite a bit of experience with them in my collection. Despite me having sold off most of my closed headphone...
I have these for a couple of days, they are amazing for bass lovers, the bass is very deep and have hard punch and rumble, control is very good so the bass doesn't sound like a mess, is not slow...
1. These headphones are HUGE. 2. That said, it provides amazing soundstage/imaging, and are very comfortable. Headband has no bumps, and earpads are of memory foam. 3. Very decent amount of...
- Headphone Impedance
Little Dot I+ Tube Rolling - Page 86
Gear mentioned in this thread:
the wait is killing me eheh. anyone ordered from David ? i have placed LD1+ about 6 days ago but still haven't get any delivery tracking number yet. How long you guys wait for the unit to delivered? Thanks
Edited by jommy999 - 3/14/12 at 7:21pm
I recently ordered one from David as well. I also waited 6-7 days for a tracking number. I got impatient and sent him an email inquiring whether it had shipped yet....he sent tracking number and shipped that day. I would send him an email.
That's about how long I waited before it shipped and I got a number. The actual shipment took so short though, that I actually got the package before I got the tracking number!
Thank you , i have send him an email too . heheh and i got the tracking and shipped yesterday( same day i sent email ) . now showing that LD1+ at london heathrow now.
Also, I rolled in a OPA2107AP and the difference is noticeable, it has a lower noise floor and blacker background. I believe it sounds more transparent too. For the cost, which is free if you ask TI for samples, it's well worth it.
Edited by Magick Man - 3/15/12 at 9:19pm
so you just ask em for one and they send you one? Free? I'm just using the op amp the LD1+ came with, would it be wise for me to ask them for one? Does it really make a huge difference? especially considering the fact that I have upgraded tubes
right, so I have to sign up for IT and then they ship me one? It seems to take like 4-8 weeks though O.O.
Yes, go to that page and click the Sample/Buy button. You put in your name and address and they'll send you a sample. I just told them it was for Home Audio, which is true.
Yes, it will actually drive the HE-6s. There's not really any headroom, and it's likely pushing it to the max it will do without clipping, but it sounds good.
Edited by Magick Man - 3/15/12 at 10:06pm
- Little Dot I+ Tube Rolling
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 5 seconds ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Wave 42 seconds ago
- › Schiit Ragnarok Amplifier 2 minutes ago
- › Resonessence Labs Concero HP - $500 3 minutes ago
- › IC: Winnipeg meet? 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 7 minutes ago
- › Getting the best sound quality possible out of iphone (Lossless) 7 minutes ago
- › Evshrug's "If I knew then what I know now" discussion journal. 8 minutes ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 8 minutes ago
- › "The Nucleus" by che15
- › Skullcandy Crusher Headphones with Mic White, One Size by DigitalGrounder
- › Woodphones - by Blake Graham by SanjiWatsuki
- › AKG Y55 Black DJ-Ready Headphones with Enriched Bass, Snug Fit and... by presata
- › AKG K7XX by avitron142
- › YUIN PK3 Earbuds by thebluebulk
- › Brainwavz S1 by thatBeatsguy
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by Loquah
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundScout
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by MyFamilyShoppin
- › Warnings about equipment online purchase scam
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3