Thanks very much! I guess I will roll the opamp and the tubes as soon as they come in.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Need a new Headphone Amp £200 budget. Last post on 6/11/12 at 11:49am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Little Dot 1+ Burn In / Sounding Harsh... Last post on 1/8/12 at 4:08pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- First Post- Looking for advice Last post on 8/3/11 at 10:17am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Little Dot I+ a little too loud? Last post on 6/4/11 at 1:35pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Little Dot i+ vs Schitt Asgard vs MAD EAR+ HD (Grado compliments) Last post on 7/1/12 at 12:52pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
I had these a while back and found them to be pretty good alas they did have a couple things that spoiled them. Comfort: Finding the best earbuds took a bit of time. Although once you did,...
DUNU TITAN 1 - QUICK REVIEW photos taken from the internet Specifications Driver: 13mm Titanium Diaphragm Dynamic Driver Impedance:16Ω Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency:...
At the time this review was written, the MKLL M-1 was on sale for $79.00 USD on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
My review is based on the loaner pair that Oppo sent to me as part of their PM3 loaner program. My gratitude to Oppo for giving me this opportunity to demo their product. Oppo is known for...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My introduction to DUNU Topsound (18 months ago) was with their triple hybrid DN-1000,...
- Headphone Impedance
Little Dot I+ Tube Rolling - Page 86
Gear mentioned in this thread:
the wait is killing me eheh. anyone ordered from David ? i have placed LD1+ about 6 days ago but still haven't get any delivery tracking number yet. How long you guys wait for the unit to delivered? Thanks
Edited by jommy999 - 3/14/12 at 7:21pm
I recently ordered one from David as well. I also waited 6-7 days for a tracking number. I got impatient and sent him an email inquiring whether it had shipped yet....he sent tracking number and shipped that day. I would send him an email.
That's about how long I waited before it shipped and I got a number. The actual shipment took so short though, that I actually got the package before I got the tracking number!
Thank you , i have send him an email too . heheh and i got the tracking and shipped yesterday( same day i sent email ) . now showing that LD1+ at london heathrow now.
Also, I rolled in a OPA2107AP and the difference is noticeable, it has a lower noise floor and blacker background. I believe it sounds more transparent too. For the cost, which is free if you ask TI for samples, it's well worth it.
Edited by Magick Man - 3/15/12 at 9:19pm
so you just ask em for one and they send you one? Free? I'm just using the op amp the LD1+ came with, would it be wise for me to ask them for one? Does it really make a huge difference? especially considering the fact that I have upgraded tubes
right, so I have to sign up for IT and then they ship me one? It seems to take like 4-8 weeks though O.O.
Yes, go to that page and click the Sample/Buy button. You put in your name and address and they'll send you a sample. I just told them it was for Home Audio, which is true.
Yes, it will actually drive the HE-6s. There's not really any headroom, and it's likely pushing it to the max it will do without clipping, but it sounds good.
Edited by Magick Man - 3/15/12 at 10:06pm
- Little Dot I+ Tube Rolling
- › Beyerdynamic DT 150: Bloody Brilliant! 18 seconds ago
- › [New] Philips Fidelio X1 22 seconds ago
- › Cayin N6 DAP: Dual PCM1792, BTL Amplication Circuit, 24/192,... 1 minute ago
- › AIAIAI TMA-1 1 minute ago
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 2 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 3 minutes ago
- › AKG K812 Pro 4 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 4 minutes ago
- › Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.) 4 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2