and where could I purchase these? Ebay links?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Need a new Headphone Amp £200 budget. Last post on 6/11/12 at 11:49am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Little Dot 1+ Burn In / Sounding Harsh... Last post on 1/8/12 at 4:08pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- First Post- Looking for advice Last post on 8/3/11 at 10:17am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Little Dot I+ a little too loud? Last post on 6/4/11 at 1:35pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Little Dot i+ vs Schitt Asgard vs MAD EAR+ HD (Grado compliments) Last post on 7/1/12 at 12:52pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Edited on 11/14/12
- Headphone ImpedanceEdited on 8/18/12
Introduction I’m a basshead. I say that loudly and proudly, even though some folks believe basshead and audiophile are mutually exclusive. Obviously, I’m not in that camp. But sometimes, I...
I read reviews on this and I said let me try this out, for $10 I couldn't lose. This surpassed all of expectations for a $10 IEM. I am going to purchase a set for my wife, she was also blown...
Fanmusic is a distributor and a brand of Chinese audio-equipment which also has an eBay store. I was contacted by Tony, their manager a while ago and he informed me that they were working...
Very nice amp for mid-fiers to entry high-fiers. The sound quality and specs are very good for the price. Works very well with Jazz and Classical music in particular (not that rock and...
My pair was a supposed demo model from one of Hifiman's retailers. They came in mint condition, which is lucky for me. I'm not using a balanced cable yet, but I already feel it's a good upgrade...
- Headphone Impedance
Little Dot I+ Tube Rolling - Page 83
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
You can always email a vendor and ask what they have... examples:
And of course a Google search will give many more options such as Tube World, thetubestore, etc...
A few from ebay. I don't know anything about any of these sellers:
The Sylvania GB-408A with gold pins is pretty well thought of, but will usually come at a higher price.
What about something like this (just to throw some options):
One thing is for sure they are cheap, but I haven't tried any of these sellers.
Looks good willmax...........enjoy!
Proceed directly to Mullard M8161 and LM4562. (that's where I'm at)
Actually all kinds of great combo's with LD I+.
I don't run the LT1364 any longer because of the DC offset issue. Has anyone ever reported any kind of issue at all with the 1364? It's a great opamp otherwise.
I have a new Schiit Asgard amp and happy to say the LD I+ holds its own against it when paired with Grado PS500.
The LD is a real gem for the price.
Get some jumper pins like these.........they are much easier to work with (no tool needed):
is that the op amp you are referring to?
Buy yourself a pair of these and be done with it:
You can easilly spend more on tubes and opamps than what this amp is worth. You would be better off limiting your opamps and tubes and save up for something more exiting down the road such as a better amp and cans.
Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide
see sec. 3.10 Voshkod 6ZH1P-EV
- Little Dot I+ Tube Rolling
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Parts/Overclocking) 42 seconds ago
- › New high-end headphone amps: Vorzuge VorzAMPpure and VorzAMPduo... 2 minutes ago
- › So... Could I use the apple superdrive as a cd transport? 3 minutes ago
- › VSonic VSD1/VSD1S - Any Reviews Yet? 5 minutes ago
- › London Calling...19th October, 2013. 5 minutes ago
- › Why would anyone want just one headphone? 6 minutes ago
- › ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ i.e. Don't start a... 8 minutes ago
- › The AKG K550 Appreciation/Discussion Thread! 10 minutes ago
- › "Audiophile" DAPs that support ID3 tagging 10 minutes ago
- › SoundMAGIC HP100 Review 12 minutes ago
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by TheGame21x
- › Monoprice 8320 IEM by Taharqa
- › Fanmusic MS-E1011 by ItsMeHere
- › Audio-gd NFB-5 by citadel
- › HE-5LE by JamesHuntington
- › Kozee Sound Solutions Infinity X2 by Insight Reviews
- › JVC HA M750 by tinamou62
- › Aurisonics ASG-2 by eke2k6
- › Sennheiser HD-558 by Tr1ckster
- › Go-Dap DD Socket1 (DD/DA Converter) for iPhone & iPod... by AnakChan
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe