and where could I purchase these? Ebay links?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Need a new Headphone Amp £200 budget. Last post on 6/11/12 at 11:49am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Little Dot 1+ Burn In / Sounding Harsh... Last post on 1/8/12 at 4:08pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- First Post- Looking for advice Last post on 8/3/11 at 10:17am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Little Dot I+ a little too loud? Last post on 6/4/11 at 1:35pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Little Dot i+ vs Schitt Asgard vs MAD EAR+ HD (Grado compliments) Last post on 7/1/12 at 12:52pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Foreword: I'm a production manager, but focus mostly on sound engineering. I install and tune a lot of P.A equipment, and also mix live acts in : - live venues, - concert halls, - bars, and -...
For me, they are the best ever. Maybe someday i'll listen to something 'better'? Well, we'll see. PD: The Highs can bother some people with their 2k and 8-9k peaks. For me it's fine, but it's...
In terms of design it is good looking and cofortable. Usb is meaningless to me, my laptops built-in sound card is better sounding than that usb. Sounding bad for its price. Still is good for casual...
It has a solid build that if you want to break them, you should do something extreme to them. Still it comes with 2 years of warranty and if you do break these, you can get a new one at %50...
Preface: Hearing the MSB Analog was a long overdue matter. A couple of weeks ago, I finally decided it was a good time to do something about it, hence I got one from local dealer to have the...
- Headphone Impedance
Little Dot I+ Tube Rolling - Page 83
Gear mentioned in this thread:
You can always email a vendor and ask what they have... examples:
And of course a Google search will give many more options such as Tube World, thetubestore, etc...
A few from ebay. I don't know anything about any of these sellers:
The Sylvania GB-408A with gold pins is pretty well thought of, but will usually come at a higher price.
What about something like this (just to throw some options):
One thing is for sure they are cheap, but I haven't tried any of these sellers.
does anyone have any nice tubes that they are looking to get rid of? I surely will pay for something to update my standard LD1+ updated EF92's
That is a 6DJ8 or 6922 tube that is not compatible for use in the Little Dot 1+ hybrid amp. You can look at the first post here for compatible tubes.
Edited by john57 - 1/16/12 at 5:21pm
Looks good willmax...........enjoy!
Proceed directly to Mullard M8161 and LM4562. (that's where I'm at)
Actually all kinds of great combo's with LD I+.
I don't run the LT1364 any longer because of the DC offset issue. Has anyone ever reported any kind of issue at all with the 1364? It's a great opamp otherwise.
I have a new Schiit Asgard amp and happy to say the LD I+ holds its own against it when paired with Grado PS500.
The LD is a real gem for the price.
Get some jumper pins like these.........they are much easier to work with (no tool needed):
is that the op amp you are referring to?
again, anyone interested in selling me some tubes? I've found struggling through E-bay to be tiresome, and bitterly confusing
Buy yourself a pair of these and be done with it:
You can easilly spend more on tubes and opamps than what this amp is worth. You would be better off limiting your opamps and tubes and save up for something more exiting down the road such as a better amp and cans.
I know I just want one pair of updated tubes and and one opamp. I def will be updating my cans next, after I get a cheap(ish) DAC
Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide
see sec. 3.10 Voshkod 6ZH1P-EV
- Little Dot I+ Tube Rolling
- › "The Lab" 1 second ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 40 seconds ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 1 minute ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 1 minute ago
- › CanJam Music Appreciation Contest 2 minutes ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 3 minutes ago
- › The Apple diyMod: My Take on the Famous iMod [56k killer] Featuring... 5 minutes ago
- › Bottlehead Amplifier Discussion / Comparison Thread: Crack, SEX &... 5 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by White Lotus
- › Etymotic ER-4P Portable In-Ear Earphones by ElMarcado
- › G430 Gaming Headset by Gonomon
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by Gonomon
- › MSB Analog by negura
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by kar13
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM by YoYo JoKeR
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by WayneWoondirts
- › Ultrasone Edition 5 unlimited by hechlok
- › Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System by Fademan77
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3