and where could I purchase these? Ebay links?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Need a new Headphone Amp £200 budget. Last post on 6/11/12 at 11:49am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Little Dot 1+ Burn In / Sounding Harsh... Last post on 1/8/12 at 4:08pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- First Post- Looking for advice Last post on 8/3/11 at 10:17am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Little Dot I+ a little too loud? Last post on 6/4/11 at 1:35pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Little Dot i+ vs Schitt Asgard vs MAD EAR+ HD (Grado compliments) Last post on 7/1/12 at 12:52pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Sony walkman A-10 review PACKAGING : so simple .. just the player,cable and...
Build I've had a lot of headphones in the past and prior to this I thought in the sub 300 price category the Beyer DT990/880 were the best, they certainly still are at the top of the chart but this...
A Brief Review of the FiiO X3 2nd Generation DAP with Comparisons to the Xuelin iHiFi 800. Firstly, I would like to thank Mr. James Chung for allowing this preview of FiiO’s new X3...
Hello all in Head Fi community. This is my first ever review in this forum.I am not an expert in reviewing so I will only use very simple term or definition to convey my message. I just received...
My colleague owns a pair of HD 580. Their sound is very versatile, bass and highs are extended perfectly. Despite that, extreme ends never flood the mids. Whatever you listen to, they will not let...
- Headphone Impedance
Little Dot I+ Tube Rolling - Page 83
Gear mentioned in this thread:
You can always email a vendor and ask what they have... examples:
And of course a Google search will give many more options such as Tube World, thetubestore, etc...
A few from ebay. I don't know anything about any of these sellers:
The Sylvania GB-408A with gold pins is pretty well thought of, but will usually come at a higher price.
What about something like this (just to throw some options):
One thing is for sure they are cheap, but I haven't tried any of these sellers.
does anyone have any nice tubes that they are looking to get rid of? I surely will pay for something to update my standard LD1+ updated EF92's
That is a 6DJ8 or 6922 tube that is not compatible for use in the Little Dot 1+ hybrid amp. You can look at the first post here for compatible tubes.
Edited by john57 - 1/16/12 at 5:21pm
Looks good willmax...........enjoy!
Proceed directly to Mullard M8161 and LM4562. (that's where I'm at)
Actually all kinds of great combo's with LD I+.
I don't run the LT1364 any longer because of the DC offset issue. Has anyone ever reported any kind of issue at all with the 1364? It's a great opamp otherwise.
I have a new Schiit Asgard amp and happy to say the LD I+ holds its own against it when paired with Grado PS500.
The LD is a real gem for the price.
Get some jumper pins like these.........they are much easier to work with (no tool needed):
is that the op amp you are referring to?
again, anyone interested in selling me some tubes? I've found struggling through E-bay to be tiresome, and bitterly confusing
Buy yourself a pair of these and be done with it:
You can easilly spend more on tubes and opamps than what this amp is worth. You would be better off limiting your opamps and tubes and save up for something more exiting down the road such as a better amp and cans.
I know I just want one pair of updated tubes and and one opamp. I def will be updating my cans next, after I get a cheap(ish) DAC
Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide
see sec. 3.10 Voshkod 6ZH1P-EV
- Little Dot I+ Tube Rolling
- › DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . Lurker0 FW Mod... 55 seconds ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 57 seconds ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX90 dual boot with Mango (Stock Firmware) 1 minute ago
- › Amp for HE-500 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 3 minutes ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 3 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 3 minutes ago
- › IEM for $150-ish with mic for OnePlus One 3 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 5 minutes ago
- › Little Dot MK VI / Little Dot MK VIII SE Owners Unite 5 minutes ago
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by Mmet
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by Zulkr9
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by jdog
- › ZERO AUDIO-ear stereo headphone carbo Basso ZH-DX210-CB by AzimAkbar
- › Sennheiser HD540 Reference Headphones by homesicalien
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by acain
- › Incipio f38 Headphones by ahnvx
- › Bose® IE2 audio headphones by Sarurururu
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by Ruwetuin
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by mark2410
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2