and where could I purchase these? Ebay links?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Need a new Headphone Amp £200 budget. Last post on 6/11/12 at 11:49am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Little Dot 1+ Burn In / Sounding Harsh... Last post on 10/15/16 at 7:17am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- First Post- Looking for advice Last post on 8/3/11 at 10:17am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Little Dot I+ a little too loud? Last post on 10/16/16 at 9:32am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Little Dot i+ vs Schitt Asgard vs MAD EAR+ HD (Grado compliments) Last post on 7/1/12 at 12:52pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Advanced AcousticWerkes Q Earphone Review - Expatinjapan Head Pie Advanced AcousticWerkes Q earphone with the Hifiman MegaMini Dap Advanced AcousticWerkes Q...
First of all, fantastic sound. Not necessarily *non-biased*, but possesses smooth highs, fantastically defined mids, and rich, powerful, yet completely not overwhelming bass. I accidentally broke...
Thinksound On2 Review: A Wonderful Wooden On-Ear With A Small Ecological Footprint I like Thinksound products. I always have, with the exception of the On1. It was a product that had so much...
Hidizs AP60 Review: A Tiny Little Fighter Hidizs is a Chinese company that’s been building DAPs for number of years now, starting with their current flagship, the AP100, a device I’ve really...
REVIEW: Remax RM-800MD Specifications: Driver: Knowles Balanced armature + 9.2mm dynamic driver Impedance: 16ohm Sensitivity: 98dB Frequency Response: 20Hz-20 kHz Price: U$D...
- Headphone Impedance
Little Dot I+ Tube Rolling - Page 83
Gear mentioned in this thread:
You can always email a vendor and ask what they have... examples:
And of course a Google search will give many more options such as Tube World, thetubestore, etc...
A few from ebay. I don't know anything about any of these sellers:
The Sylvania GB-408A with gold pins is pretty well thought of, but will usually come at a higher price.
What about something like this (just to throw some options):
One thing is for sure they are cheap, but I haven't tried any of these sellers.
does anyone have any nice tubes that they are looking to get rid of? I surely will pay for something to update my standard LD1+ updated EF92's
That is a 6DJ8 or 6922 tube that is not compatible for use in the Little Dot 1+ hybrid amp. You can look at the first post here for compatible tubes.
Edited by john57 - 1/16/12 at 5:21pm
Looks good willmax...........enjoy!
Proceed directly to Mullard M8161 and LM4562. (that's where I'm at)
Actually all kinds of great combo's with LD I+.
I don't run the LT1364 any longer because of the DC offset issue. Has anyone ever reported any kind of issue at all with the 1364? It's a great opamp otherwise.
I have a new Schiit Asgard amp and happy to say the LD I+ holds its own against it when paired with Grado PS500.
The LD is a real gem for the price.
Get some jumper pins like these.........they are much easier to work with (no tool needed):
is that the op amp you are referring to?
again, anyone interested in selling me some tubes? I've found struggling through E-bay to be tiresome, and bitterly confusing
Buy yourself a pair of these and be done with it:
You can easilly spend more on tubes and opamps than what this amp is worth. You would be better off limiting your opamps and tubes and save up for something more exiting down the road such as a better amp and cans.
I know I just want one pair of updated tubes and and one opamp. I def will be updating my cans next, after I get a cheap(ish) DAC
Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide
see sec. 3.10 Voshkod 6ZH1P-EV
- Little Dot I+ Tube Rolling
- › Sony PHA-3, practically new 39 seconds ago
- › 2017 UK Head-Fi Meet (April 2nd @ Milton Keynes) 56 seconds ago
- › Liquid Gold - 2014 6 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 6 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo official case 8 minutes ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 9 minutes ago
- › New Beyerdynamic T5p 2nd generation 11 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 12 minutes ago
- › Official X7 beta firmware (Android 5.1) download and discussion... 13 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 13 minutes ago
- › Advanced AcousticWerkes Q by ExpatinJapan
- › RHA MA750i by Peter Zhang
- › thinksound On2 wood on-ear monitor headphone (natural black) by Cinder
- › Hidizs AP60 HiFi Mini Bluetooth Lossless MP3 Portable Music Player... by Cinder
- › Remax RM-800MD by Zelda
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by killerline
- › Over Ear Headphone Shareme 4.1 Bluetooth Foldable Headsets with... by genclaymore
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by Brooko
- › AGPTek H01 HiFi MP3 Player with Volume Knob &2.4 Inch HD... by Peddler
- › V-MODA Crossfade Wireless Over-Ear Headphone - Rouge by Peddler
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...