and where could I purchase these? Ebay links?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Need a new Headphone Amp £200 budget. Last post on 6/11/12 at 11:49am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Little Dot 1+ Burn In / Sounding Harsh... Last post on 1/8/12 at 4:08pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- First Post- Looking for advice Last post on 8/3/11 at 10:17am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Little Dot I+ a little too loud? Last post on 6/4/11 at 1:35pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Little Dot i+ vs Schitt Asgard vs MAD EAR+ HD (Grado compliments) Last post on 7/1/12 at 12:52pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
I have used this amp for about a year now, and I must say it has served me well. POWER Through many different headphones, the FiiO E09K hasn't skipped a beat, and has driven everything from...
Using WASAPI, ASIO and onboard stock drivers yielded the exact same result. Same sound quality and same sound coloration. Unless you are suffering from serious EMI and static noise then these dont...
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
This is going to be a short review, just letting you know in advance. I listen to mostly contemporary pop, classic rock, as well as a little classical. In my search for a good headphone to use for...
- Headphone Impedance
Little Dot I+ Tube Rolling - Page 83
Gear mentioned in this thread:
You can always email a vendor and ask what they have... examples:
And of course a Google search will give many more options such as Tube World, thetubestore, etc...
A few from ebay. I don't know anything about any of these sellers:
The Sylvania GB-408A with gold pins is pretty well thought of, but will usually come at a higher price.
What about something like this (just to throw some options):
One thing is for sure they are cheap, but I haven't tried any of these sellers.
That is a 6DJ8 or 6922 tube that is not compatible for use in the Little Dot 1+ hybrid amp. You can look at the first post here for compatible tubes.
Edited by john57 - 1/16/12 at 5:21pm
Looks good willmax...........enjoy!
Proceed directly to Mullard M8161 and LM4562. (that's where I'm at)
Actually all kinds of great combo's with LD I+.
I don't run the LT1364 any longer because of the DC offset issue. Has anyone ever reported any kind of issue at all with the 1364? It's a great opamp otherwise.
I have a new Schiit Asgard amp and happy to say the LD I+ holds its own against it when paired with Grado PS500.
The LD is a real gem for the price.
Get some jumper pins like these.........they are much easier to work with (no tool needed):
is that the op amp you are referring to?
Buy yourself a pair of these and be done with it:
You can easilly spend more on tubes and opamps than what this amp is worth. You would be better off limiting your opamps and tubes and save up for something more exiting down the road such as a better amp and cans.
Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide
see sec. 3.10 Voshkod 6ZH1P-EV
- Little Dot I+ Tube Rolling
- › Portable DAC for car audio use? 13 seconds ago
- › FS - iBasso DX90 - Mint - PRICE DROPPED! 25 seconds ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 58 seconds ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 1 minute ago
- › DigiZoid ZO FS & ZO FS+ (a.k.a. ZO3) Updates & Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › 6SN7 Tube Addicts 2 minutes ago
- › Comply Ts 400 Medium Size Tips 2 minutes ago
- › Headphones for metal music (Symphonic/Gothic/Female Front) and rock... 3 minutes ago
- › Philips SHE3580 IEM review--how can something sound so good for $10??? 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO E09K by MacroPower
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by wigglepuff
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)