where would you get jumper pins at?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Need a new Headphone Amp £200 budget. Last post on 6/11/12 at 11:49am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Little Dot 1+ Burn In / Sounding Harsh... Last post on 1/8/12 at 4:08pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- First Post- Looking for advice Last post on 8/3/11 at 10:17am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Little Dot I+ a little too loud? Last post on 6/4/11 at 1:35pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Little Dot i+ vs Schitt Asgard vs MAD EAR+ HD (Grado compliments) Last post on 7/1/12 at 12:52pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
I would like to Thank Venture Electronics (VE) and Lee @zhibli06 for providing me with review samples of Monk+, Asura 2.0, and Zen 2.0 in exchange for my honest opinion. The manufacturer...
Most people hate this headphone because of annoying treble spike and low mid treble but if just need to tweek EQ to see its potential.
overall great headphone at its price.
Disclaimer: The Meze 99 Classics were send to me as part of their European Tour. Impression are based on around a week of intensive usage. Preamble: First of all, welcome to another review here...
It's Zmall, it's Zpacious, it's ZuperDAC, from Zorloo - The Review Website: zorloo.com Product details and Specs: LINK MSRP: $74 To read more about the original project, you may...
- Headphone Impedance
Little Dot I+ Tube Rolling - Page 81
Gear mentioned in this thread:
A few have picked them up from shops that carry them for computers, seems they are pretty standard... Radio shack maybe?
Edit: didn't see that you might want those particular jumpers pictured above.... Not sure on those.
Edited by shipsupt - 12/11/11 at 9:06pm
the cable for the LD? No, I'm not looking for that one in particular. Just in general. if it would make my life easier in the future
ok, so just recieved my LD1+ and already love it! how are you supposed to clean these tubes exactly? also, the left one is already dark and the left chamber of my headphones sort of has a hum, up until you play the music, then you can't even tell it's there at all, and as I play music, it sort of dissappitates. The whole removing the jumber caps things was a little confusing because the booklet made it seem like tehre was more to it then just moving caps around/removing them. anyway...PICTURES:
Did you try to swap the tubes from side to side to see whether it presents something different?
I think the hum you hear it is probably not a good thing. Did you try to contact David, I hear he is pretty good answering questions and giving support for his products.
My amp does not have a hum, however the light is uneven in the tubes, the left one is more dimmed than the right. Also are you using stock tubes? I ask this because from the picture your tube is different to mine, yours has got a star type disc at the top while mine is plain round. Mine is stock by the way.
I have the EF92 which LD1+ sells, upgraded to it when I made my purchase. Is that the mullard or no? also, how do you take off, put on the op amps? just unclip the sides and stuff? Thanks so much man for answering my questions.
The picture quality is cloudy but it appears it is just a darker getter coating. The coating can be silver like or dark depending on how the getter is deposit in the tube during manufacture. As long the getter is not white you are okay.
It does give the appearance that the tubes are from different batches.
yeah, I believe that's it. sorry, crappy cell phone quality. anyway, it just immediatly sort of turned that dark color while the other one still remains slightly clear. This thing sounds ridiculously smooth. I'm in love
I have two pairs of tubes coming my way, one pair of RCA and one pair of Mullard. In the mean time I am listening to the stock tubes and Opamp on my new LDI+, trying to listen as much as I can since it is a very enjoyable amp to my ears, it is definitely my best amp purchase so far and it pair very well with my Grados and Beyer headphones. At the same time I'm kinda getting a bit anxious to crack this little gem open and start tube/opamp rolling ='D
Edited by willmax - 12/15/11 at 12:46pm
You may want to buy a cheap chip puller:
But you may find inserting an opamp chip more difficult than extraction.
So you may want to invest in one of the many available IC insertion/extraction tools.
Edited by Tribbs - 12/15/11 at 6:26am
- Little Dot I+ Tube Rolling
- › Huge Comparison of [almost] all the Best Bluetooth Headphones -... 23 seconds ago
- › Seiun player, $150 player with monster spec. Too good to be true? 30 seconds ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 42 seconds ago
- › [REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 & 2.5 (with many comparisons) 1 minute ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (Basshead IEM's) 2 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 2 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 3 minutes ago
- › Hum Pristine 3 minutes ago
- › New Shure SE215 - First Impressions 4 minutes ago
- › EarSonics' new 9 BA driver flagship: the S-EM9 4 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk by twister6
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by WonWesleyChoi
- › AKG K712 Pro by WonWesleyChoi
- › Meze 99 Classics by FUYU
- › Zorloo ZuperDAC by Zelda
- › Dunu TITAN 3 by mark2410
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by moedawg140
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by Decommo
- › Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker II (Carbon) by ryanjsoo
- › iFi iPurifier 2 by knorris908
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse