Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › If you think your headphone can handle real dreaded lows then click this youtube link
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

If you think your headphone can handle real dreaded lows then click this youtube link - Page 7

post #91 of 120
I'ma hold the next national met in my whip.

All you hatas be hatin.
post #92 of 120
We (as a collective group) should stomp out this thread flame with the lack of oxygen and wood.

Don't feed the fire, please.
post #93 of 120
I am saying to cut the guy some slack.

With some more reading, time, study, and listening he could become a really good member.

Name calling should be discouraged. Maturity is a TWO WAY street.
Now get off my Lawn you Punks! (while shaking an old crane or broom - your choice).
post #94 of 120
Thread Starter 
^^^ thanks

I know some people here really hate the likes of Hip Hop and Crunk but I am also a fan of Trance.

I even got the DVD with 1000 greatest trance songs of all time.

So I ain't a stupid teenager just want to shake people windows I just find that my type of music to be much more pleasing to me.

Check this reggae I am sure anyone will agree that we all love this song the one and only sean paul best reggae artist of this generation

YouTube - Sean Paul - Pepperpot [NEW]

I am sure anyone will like that and its one of my most listened to music, along with bob marley.
post #95 of 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by john5220 View Post
And here it is this is what i was talking about all along.

This here is what you call sonic shockwave bass of saltshaker

YouTube - 20,000 watt window shake - Tremendous Bass #15

watch the windows in the building how they freacking vibrate


OMG OMG FULLY SICK ULEH

This is a funny and pointless thread. What are we actually discussing here?
post #96 of 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardstyler View Post


OMG OMG FULLY SICK ULEH

This is a funny and pointless thread. What are we actually discussing here?
we're seeing if elephant dung, is in fact, king of all dung.
post #97 of 120
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rednamalas1 View Post
we're seeing if elephant dung, is in fact, king of all dung.
No its actually seeing if Lil John is king of Kronk or is it Ying Yang Twins.

Please note Kronk and Hip Hop is the best selling music in the world and its the number one listened to music in America.

That should give you something to think of
post #98 of 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rednamalas1 View Post
we're seeing if elephant dung, is in fact, king of all dung.
I disagree. Ostrich dung, is in fact, the king of all dung.
post #99 of 120
Who cares?
Seriously who needs a 20000 watt stereo in a car?

I mean you go deaf if you listen to it like in more than one minute at a time what is the fun in that.
post #100 of 120
My new speakers are running off of 5W - filling a large room and annoying people down the hall.

Wattage /= Loudness
post #101 of 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by john5220 View Post
No its actually seeing if Lil John is king of Kronk or is it Ying Yang Twins.

Please note Kronk and Hip Hop is the best selling music in the world and its the number one listened to music in America.

That should give you something to think of
Please note that the majority of the world's population are not musicians. They do not have any musical knowledge, skill, or taste. It's like having America's Got Talent's judges judge people's talent. They are hardly qualified for that position!

Therefore, if a song is a bestseller, it does not necessarily mean that the song is truly musical at all. It only means that it provides a more pleasurable feeling to the uneducated ear (to the masses).

That's what mainstream hip-hop and rap is.
post #102 of 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by john5220 View Post
No its actually seeing if Lil John is king of Kronk or is it Ying Yang Twins.

Please note Kronk and Hip Hop is the best selling music in the world and its the number one listened to music in America.

That should give you something to think of
I believe number 1 listened music is either elvis or beatles.

I rather listen to jonas brothers than listen to kronk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vYu223 View Post
I disagree. Ostrich dung, is in fact, the king of all dung.
ahh, but you're wrong. Ostrich dung is collectable due to its limited supply. Elephant dung is the cream of he crop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrederikS|TPU View Post
Who cares?
Seriously who needs a 20000 watt stereo in a car?

I mean you go deaf if you listen to it like in more than one minute at a time what is the fun in that.
if you can afford 2 cochlear implants per month, why not?
post #103 of 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by john5220 View Post
Please note Kronk and Hip Hop is the best selling music in the world and its the number one listened to music in America.
Quantity doesn't mean quality.

anyway, who said that? or just based on Billboard chart or some of crappy award in the US?

The world's Best-selling Music Artists
List of best-selling music artists - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
post #104 of 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rednamalas1 View Post
ahh, but you're wrong. Ostrich dung is collectable due to its limited supply. Elephant dung is the cream of the crap.
Mis-spelled
Fixed it!
post #105 of 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Germania=- View Post
Mis-spelled
Fixed it!
thanks! did I mention that I love you?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › If you think your headphone can handle real dreaded lows then click this youtube link