- 9 Posts. Joined 1/2008
- Select All Posts By This User
- brandAKGtagged by System, 12/15/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 12/15/10
- productKlipsch Image X10i Audiophile Noise-Isolating Headset with 3-button Apple Control (Copper)tagged by System, 12/15/10
- productKlipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphonetagged by System, 12/15/10
Related Forum Threads
- Klipsch image X10 vs Sony XBA-4 vs TripleFi 10 Last post on 9/8/13 at 3:53am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- OY! Budget 10-200$, looking for decent IEMs or earphones. Cheers! Last post on 6/21/12 at 3:00am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Klipsch x10i vs Re-Zero Last post on 9/11/12 at 11:15am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Klipsch x10 bass and sub bass compared to other IEMs? Last post on 6/21/12 at 1:47pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New IEM's ? Last post on 9/10/10 at 7:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
The ATH-CK9LTD’s were purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Audio-Technica. I’ve reviewed the ATH-CKR9 and ATH-CKR10 earlier, those reviews are available...
Intro: JDS Labs, Is an American company based in Collinsville, Illinois. They make headphone amplifiers & DAC’s. Mr. John Seaber is the man behind JDS Labs. We might remember JDS Labs when they...
For the price they offer great clarity, but I cannot reccomend these to people who mainly listen to bass heavy music. I still use my UM Pro10's regularly (I also have a pair of Audio Technica...
I have been searching best headphone(for me not for everyone I'm sorry) last half year. Now I found Sennheiser HD600/650 is one of best headphone for classical music and for me. I bought around...
I would like to start with saying thank you to Brainwavz and Pandora for letting me check out the Brainwavz Jive. The Brainwavz Jive is available from...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
New in-ears from AKG - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
It seems that AKG's new offerings will be released in the US after all. Interestingly, there's no sign of the K370. Prices are on the steep side, as well...
To be released in March at "selected retail outlets"
AKG® Headphones Are Coming to America
Ear Buds/In-Canal Earphones:
Mini On-Ear/Foldable Headphones
Hey, im from Holland, and i have the AKG K370
I've never written a review before, and my English isn't that good, so don't expect much...
I've head a lot of headphones, and i switched mostly because they broke.
These come with a nice little AKG case, so that isn't a problem anymore.
I travel alot (everyday 2 hrs by bus) and they are very light and comfortable to wear for longer than an hour.
The sound is realy clear, but i think the bass should be a little better..
Also the microphone has realy good deep sound quality.
overall, these are the best headphones i've had 'till now.
I bought them on holiday in Austria, they where 50 euros there... theyre also for sale in Holland, but here theyre 100 euros...
hope i helped you out...
- New in-ears from AKG
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 53 seconds ago
- › Rational reasons to love vinyl 1 minute ago
- › Please recommend best computer 2.1 setup (w/ my very specific desires) 2 minutes ago
- › FitEar F111 — Impressions, Reviews & Discussion (previously TO GO!... 2 minutes ago
- › iFi Launch competition – guess the upcoming new product! 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 3 minutes ago
- › Jaybird Bluebuds X still the best bluetooth earphones? Who has the... 3 minutes ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 4 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 5 minutes ago
- › Denon D2000-D7000 or similar sounding 5 minutes ago
- › Audio-technica Ath-m50 Studio Monitor Headphones Limited Red Model... by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Brainwavz Jive by peter123
- › SoundMAGIC E50S In Ear Isolating Earphones with Microphone - RED by pformagg
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by Malfunkt
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by ezekiel77
- › SMSL sApII Pro by DaveLT
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by abyatar
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2