- 9 Posts. Joined 1/2008
- Select All Posts By This User
- brandAKGtagged by System, 12/15/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 12/15/10
- productKlipsch Image X10i Audiophile Noise-Isolating Headset with 3-button Apple Control (Copper)tagged by System, 12/15/10
- productKlipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphonetagged by System, 12/15/10
Related Forum Threads
- Klipsch image X10 vs Sony XBA-4 vs TripleFi 10 Last post on 9/8/13 at 3:53am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- OY! Budget 10-200$, looking for decent IEMs or earphones. Cheers! Last post on 6/21/12 at 3:00am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Klipsch x10i vs Re-Zero Last post on 9/11/12 at 11:15am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Klipsch x10 bass and sub bass compared to other IEMs? Last post on 6/21/12 at 1:47pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New IEM's ? Last post on 9/10/10 at 7:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
So the Pan Am from ALO Audio. This little guy is pretty dang impressive. An excellently-built, functioning desktop solution that is pretty easy on the eyes too! For the record, I've got the whole...
REVIEW: Brainwavz S5 Specifications: (from Brainwavz site) Driver: 10mm Dynamic Rated Impedance: 16 Ω Frequency Range: 18Hz - 24kHz Sensitivity: 110 dB @ 1 mW Cable: 1.3m,...
Thanks to Greed for a 10-day loan of his Ref 1 set, which I fully burnt-in and auditioned. This set had the uber cable. Super Brief Review (it's all just what my ears heard, if you love your Ref 1...
This review is going to be updated once I receive a balanced cable and use this amp in balanced operation. I figured this amp needed a proper review on here, and there is a lot of good stuff to say...
Read a ton of reviews before purchasing. However, I will be honest and say that I was a bit let down by the bass. Don't get me wrong, its very detailed and balanced and perhaps there lies my issue,...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
New in-ears from AKG - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
It seems that AKG's new offerings will be released in the US after all. Interestingly, there's no sign of the K370. Prices are on the steep side, as well...
To be released in March at "selected retail outlets"
AKG® Headphones Are Coming to America
Ear Buds/In-Canal Earphones:
Mini On-Ear/Foldable Headphones
Hey, im from Holland, and i have the AKG K370
I've never written a review before, and my English isn't that good, so don't expect much...
I've head a lot of headphones, and i switched mostly because they broke.
These come with a nice little AKG case, so that isn't a problem anymore.
I travel alot (everyday 2 hrs by bus) and they are very light and comfortable to wear for longer than an hour.
The sound is realy clear, but i think the bass should be a little better..
Also the microphone has realy good deep sound quality.
overall, these are the best headphones i've had 'till now.
I bought them on holiday in Austria, they where 50 euros there... theyre also for sale in Holland, but here theyre 100 euros...
hope i helped you out...
- New in-ears from AKG
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › TTPOD T1-E Impressions thread 2 seconds ago
- › What DAC/amp for Beyerdynamic T90? 36 seconds ago
- › Obscure Chinese DAPs 48 seconds ago
- › Chi-Uni-Fi 8.5 Chicago Area HP Meet - Nov 8th 2014 1 minute ago
- › Portable/Battery powered amps with 1/4 inch jack 1 minute ago
- › Press Release: Sennheiser launches URBANITE headphones 2 minutes ago
- › Audio-Gd Master 7 - Discrete Fully Balanced DAC (PCM1704) 3 minutes ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 5 minutes ago
- › I will surely hate myself 6 minutes ago
- › Headphones for gym use 7 minutes ago
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made... by indieman
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)