- 9 Posts. Joined 1/2008
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Klipsch image X10 vs Sony XBA-4 vs TripleFi 10 Last post on 9/9/12 at 7:11am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- OY! Budget 10-200$, looking for decent IEMs or earphones. Cheers! Last post on 6/21/12 at 3:00am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Klipsch x10i vs Re-Zero Last post on 9/11/12 at 11:15am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Klipsch x10 bass and sub bass compared to other IEMs? Last post on 6/21/12 at 1:47pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New IEM's ? Last post on 9/10/10 at 7:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (In-Ear)
Edited on 12/28/12
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationEdited on 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesEdited on 3/22/12
Hi, Head-fiers. This is my first post as a newbie in the forum. I will give a short introduction of myself. I am 18 years old currently studying in high-school. I love headphones because...
Build Quality: For something hand built, the overall build quality is quite good. Of course, it isn’t nearly as perfect as something from a plastic molding machine but it is far ahead from the...
Disclaimer: My only other good cans to compare these to are Beyerdynamics DT770 (250). I fully realize this review will be biased because of that. So please keep that in mind. This review is my...
First Impressions: Well, when I first used these, I used them in the same place I'd expect myself to continue using these, on the go from place to place, and while at places outside the...
I bought these this week from amazon.co.uk for £10 including delivery. That's US $15. Packaging, appearance, warranty, euro-nanny knows best: Mine arrived in the small European packaging box,...
New in-ears from AKG - Page 3post #31 of 344/2/10 at 7:14amAnyone tried AKG K370 ? Most places in the UK sale them for around £80 but you can find them for £40 in some stores. These might be a great buy for that price but there aren't many opinions about them on the internet. One of my friends, who tried a lot of headphones, bought them last month and claims that they are fantastic for that price. I'm not sure but they are probably more expensive in the US like most of AKG headphones. Anyone had a chance to listen to them?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 344/2/10 at 12:47pmpost #33 of 345/4/10 at 1:51pmQuote:It seems that AKG's new offerings will be released in the US after all. Interestingly, there's no sign of the K370. Prices are on the steep side, as well...
To be released in March at "selected retail outlets"
AKG® Headphones Are Coming to America
Ear Buds/In-Canal Earphones:
- K 309 Retail Price: $16.95
- K 311 Retail Price: $24.95
- K 313 Retail Price: $29.95
- K 315 Retail Price: $39.95
- K 317 Retail Price: $69.95
- K 319 Retail Price: $89.95
- K 321 Retail Price: $49.95
- K 330 Retail Price: $79.95
- K 340 Retail Price: $89.95
Mini On-Ear/Foldable Headphones
- K 420 Retail Price: $69.95
- K 430 Retail Price: $99.95
- K 450 Retail Price: $149.95
- K 142 HD Retail Price: $169.95
- K 172 HD Retail Price: $199.95
- K 242 HD Retail Price: $249.95
- K 272 HD Retail Price: $299.95
post #34 of 3412/14/10 at 11:03am
- K 518 LE Retail Price: $99.95
Hey, im from Holland, and i have the AKG K370
I've never written a review before, and my English isn't that good, so don't expect much...
I've head a lot of headphones, and i switched mostly because they broke.
These come with a nice little AKG case, so that isn't a problem anymore.
I travel alot (everyday 2 hrs by bus) and they are very light and comfortable to wear for longer than an hour.
The sound is realy clear, but i think the bass should be a little better..
Also the microphone has realy good deep sound quality.
overall, these are the best headphones i've had 'till now.
I bought them on holiday in Austria, they where 50 euros there... theyre also for sale in Holland, but here theyre 100 euros...
hope i helped you out...Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New in-ears from AKG
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 18 seconds ago
- › [The Not So] Upcoming Sennheiser Stat & Amp 38 seconds ago
- › Audio-Technica's Take on the Microdriver: ATH-CKN50 and CKN70 50 seconds ago
- › The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread. 58 seconds ago
- › Audeze closed-back prototypes! Yeah, this is one of the headphones... 1 minute ago
- › Rollover Ads 1 minute ago
- › ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ i.e. Don't start a... 2 minutes ago
- › SHOW US YOUR WOODY! 3 minutes ago
- › VSonic GR07 mk1; ULTRASONE PRO750 4 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Jant71's take on the new ATH-CLR100 Pg... 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum by iSennheiser
- › [Apollo] IEM Upgrade Cable by Effect Audio by ClieOS
- › Audio Technica ATH-M40FS Precision StudioPhones by UmustBKidn
- › JVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black... by daleb
- › Koss KSC75 Portable Stereophone Headphones by julian67
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by GSARider
- › Denon AH-D600 by johangrb
- › Sennheiser HD 250 Linear II by xEcuToR
- › Sennheiser CX150 Ear-Canal Phones by BadMoose
- › Rhapsodio RDB+ 2v1 by svyr
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe