- 9 Posts. Joined 1/2008
- Select All Posts By This User
- brandAKGtagged by System, 12/15/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 12/15/10
- productKlipsch Image X10i Audiophile Noise-Isolating Headset with 3-button Apple Control (Copper)tagged by System, 12/15/10
- productKlipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphonetagged by System, 12/15/10
Related Forum Threads
- Klipsch image X10 vs Sony XBA-4 vs TripleFi 10 Last post on 9/8/13 at 3:53am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- OY! Budget 10-200$, looking for decent IEMs or earphones. Cheers! Last post on 6/21/12 at 3:00am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Klipsch x10i vs Re-Zero Last post on 9/11/12 at 11:15am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Klipsch x10 bass and sub bass compared to other IEMs? Last post on 6/21/12 at 1:47pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New IEM's ? Last post on 9/10/10 at 7:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
In Ears Prophile 8 IEM review January 2017 Intro I had heard of In Ears but did not know too much about them until I see them on the In-Ear stand at the Indulgence show in London...
MrZ's Toneking Musicmaker TingThe review that swayed me to get on-boardhttp://www.head-fi.org/products/musicmaker-ting/reviews/15584The slightly down-line 1/2 price...
Shozy has kindly provided me a review unit in exchange for the honest opinion. They are in active use for about 6 months. I should first note that my experience with IEM is a bit limited by now, so...
INTRODUCTION: I would like to thank @Jack Vang of Empire Ears, for the discount on my purchase of the Zeus-XIV-ADEL Custom IEM and for giving me the opportunity to review the IEM. I would also...
This is by far the closest I have come to writing a 5 star review. Of course to get that, I would have to find the holy grail of headphones for me. I had tried the HD558, HD598, HD650, and...
New in-ears from AKG - Page 3post #31 of 354/2/10 at 7:14amAnyone tried AKG K370 ? Most places in the UK sale them for around £80 but you can find them for £40 in some stores. These might be a great buy for that price but there aren't many opinions about them on the internet. One of my friends, who tried a lot of headphones, bought them last month and claims that they are fantastic for that price. I'm not sure but they are probably more expensive in the US like most of AKG headphones. Anyone had a chance to listen to them?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 354/2/10 at 12:47pmpost #33 of 355/4/10 at 1:51pmQuote:It seems that AKG's new offerings will be released in the US after all. Interestingly, there's no sign of the K370. Prices are on the steep side, as well...
To be released in March at "selected retail outlets"
AKG® Headphones Are Coming to America
Ear Buds/In-Canal Earphones:
- K 309 Retail Price: $16.95
- K 311 Retail Price: $24.95
- K 313 Retail Price: $29.95
- K 315 Retail Price: $39.95
- K 317 Retail Price: $69.95
- K 319 Retail Price: $89.95
- K 321 Retail Price: $49.95
- K 330 Retail Price: $79.95
- K 340 Retail Price: $89.95
Mini On-Ear/Foldable Headphones
- K 420 Retail Price: $69.95
- K 430 Retail Price: $99.95
- K 450 Retail Price: $149.95
- K 142 HD Retail Price: $169.95
- K 172 HD Retail Price: $199.95
- K 242 HD Retail Price: $249.95
- K 272 HD Retail Price: $299.95
post #34 of 3512/14/10 at 11:03am
- K 518 LE Retail Price: $99.95
Hey, im from Holland, and i have the AKG K370
I've never written a review before, and my English isn't that good, so don't expect much...
I've head a lot of headphones, and i switched mostly because they broke.
These come with a nice little AKG case, so that isn't a problem anymore.
I travel alot (everyday 2 hrs by bus) and they are very light and comfortable to wear for longer than an hour.
The sound is realy clear, but i think the bass should be a little better..
Also the microphone has realy good deep sound quality.
overall, these are the best headphones i've had 'till now.
I bought them on holiday in Austria, they where 50 euros there... theyre also for sale in Holland, but here theyre 100 euros...
hope i helped you out...post #35 of 3511/24/14 at 12:20amIm no audiophile but to me, the akg k321 have a bright , sort of airy sound signature. Mids and lower treble shine but do not overpower the bass or vocals. Bass is strong and powerful but not overpowering not excessive. Depending on the tracks you listen to, it can be aggressive at times. Build quality is by no means the best but good enough to stay intact even when you jam it into your pocket on a daily basis. Cable is really thin though but no microphonics whatsoever. The straight jack may be a problem to some people . Overall , it sound like the vsonic gr02 bass edition but not as acoustic sounding and more mids and less punchy bassReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New in-ears from AKG
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Lear NS-U1 IEM - NEW! 1 minute ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 1 minute ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 3 minutes ago
- › Mutec 1.2 USB 4 minutes ago
- › Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (advanced wireless & microSD module for... 4 minutes ago
- › Looking to upgrade from Icon IDO DAC/amp for Ipod 8 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 9 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 9 minutes ago
- › MICROZOTL2 Tube Headphone Amp and preamp: a breakthrough device 10 minutes ago
- › DLeeWebb breaks 55,000 posts - Daylight Second 10 minutes ago
- › InEar ProPhile 8 by FortisFlyer75
- › MusicMaker Ting by Redcarmoose
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by mgunin
- › Empire Ears Zeus by EagleWings
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by snapacap
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk+/Monk Plus by spronkey
- › Cayin i5 by glassmonkey
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by 00lunar
- › 64 Audio U12 Universal In-Ear Monitor by cleg
- › qdc Balanced armature type (BA type) 3SH （QDC-4024） by prismstorm
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear