- 44 Posts. Joined 11/2006
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- headphone upgrade help! Last post on 8/24/11 at 10:25am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone hating Last post on 9/30/11 at 11:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- The beautiful AKG. No review just *** lots of pictures *** Last post on 4/5/13 at 5:15pm in Headphones (full-size)
- My Ety's ruined my AD700s :O Last post on 5/7/11 at 11:06am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need new headphone suggestion Last post on 2/17/11 at 1:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Background It’s safe to say that Massdrop has played a decent role in both introducing new products to the headphone community while highlighting others through their group-purchase...
Introduction – The original d900 from Syllable made quite a splash when it first arrived on the market. It was one of the very first fully wireless earphones ever produced. Furthermore, it was...
The Fiio E12A Mont Blanc portable headphone amplifier is a great amp for IEM's and earbuds. The sound signature is slightly on the warm side, and presents a much fuller sound and wider...
**Disclaimer: I received the M3 from FiiO in return for my honest review** I have been watching FiiO's product line-up for quite some time. I've played with the X1 DAP owned by a friend and...
At the time this review was written the iBasso D14 Bushmaster DAC/Amplifier was for sale on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to iBasso’s product page display, and also a listing on Penon...
K701 vs K702?post #1 of 179/5/08 at 2:28amThread StarterWhat are the differences between the 701 and 702? From searching, I have found that it seems to be a different color and a detachable cable as the only differences. Am I missing something else?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 179/5/08 at 2:40amI believe that AKG said that those were the only two differences, but I could be wrong. I knew the 702's were coming out but got the 701's instead because if found a new pair for $250. If you are not interested in upgrading the cable I would get the 701's. Who cares what they look like as long as they sound good.post #3 of 1711/8/08 at 4:11pmpost #4 of 1711/8/08 at 4:27pmpost #5 of 1711/8/08 at 4:33pmpost #6 of 1711/8/08 at 5:14pmpost #7 of 1711/9/08 at 6:22ampost #8 of 171/19/09 at 4:41pmpost #9 of 171/19/09 at 5:03pmpost #10 of 171/19/09 at 5:22pmpost #11 of 171/19/09 at 5:24pmpost #12 of 171/26/09 at 12:40pmDamn i am so tempted. I have the sr225s new (around 3 weeks old), and I have found k701 for 233€. (EDIT: 253€ shipping incl + new) I am very happy with sr225, and don't have a home amp, so my next buy would be a home amp, however if I let this offer go I would find the k701 for 438€
Damn I hate this hobby... Plus I know I will only be able to listen to one pair at a time... No, i should let it go... :S:S DAMN IT!post #13 of 179/2/10 at 4:28pm
IS the general consensus that there is ANY difference in sound quality/signature between the K701 and the K702?
I know that the consensus is that there IS a difference in sound between the DT880 (2005) and the DT880 PRO (with most people saying that the PRO is inferior) - so is there a similar situation to that with the AKG's?post #14 of 179/2/10 at 4:49pm
- K701 vs K702?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › ASUS Xonar Essence STX II 1 minute ago
- › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and... 2 minutes ago
- › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Rising cost of "audiophile" equipment and importance of bias/blind... 4 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 4 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 6 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster new series Z, Zx & ZxR 6 minutes ago
- › Chinese CIEM and UIEM manufacturers 7 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 7 minutes ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 8 minutes ago
- › AKG K7XX by Aornic
- › SYLLABLE D900S Mini Wireless Bluetooth Earphone Waterproof... by ryanjsoo
- › FiiO E12A Mont Blanc Portable Headphone Amplifier for IEM Special... by Tayyab Pirzada
- › FiiO M3 - Digital Portable Music Player by Levistras
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by Hisoundfi
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by David Thomson
- › Audio-Technica ATH-A900LTD by Heepaholic
- › Sennheiser HD 800 Headphones by Jeremypsp
- › Fidue A91 Sirius by twister6
- › LZ-A2S by peter123
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...