- 44 Posts. Joined 11/2006
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- headphone upgrade help! Last post on 8/24/11 at 10:25am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone hating Last post on 9/30/11 at 11:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- The beautiful AKG. No review just *** lots of pictures *** Last post on 4/5/13 at 5:15pm in Headphones (full-size)
- My Ety's ruined my AD700s :O Last post on 5/7/11 at 11:06am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need new headphone suggestion Last post on 2/17/11 at 1:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Ampsandsound Agartha: Silken Simplicity Reviewed by: Dillan (Photo source: ampsandsound.com) Introduction Tube amplifiers are a real hard thing to get right. Some people...
I first started with the ath a900x which i fell in love with. Recently they broke, and i did not have the money to purchases them again or the newer model. So i took a chance and got the a550z, for...
-Introduction- RHA is an interesting company. It has forged its own place within the audiophile world, making a name for itself based on the industrial design language of its products and the...
Welcome to the review of wireless + Wired High resolution in ear monitors Advanced Model 3. Disclaimer: This headphones were a sample provided by Advanced team for my review. I am not...
iBasso IT03 [1xDD 2xBA] Introduction: the mission statement of the company iBasso is “To capture the essence of music for all to enjoy” On their Facebook banner it also reads “We...
K701 vs K702?post #1 of 179/5/08 at 2:28amThread StarterWhat are the differences between the 701 and 702? From searching, I have found that it seems to be a different color and a detachable cable as the only differences. Am I missing something else?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 179/5/08 at 2:40amI believe that AKG said that those were the only two differences, but I could be wrong. I knew the 702's were coming out but got the 701's instead because if found a new pair for $250. If you are not interested in upgrading the cable I would get the 701's. Who cares what they look like as long as they sound good.post #3 of 1711/8/08 at 4:11pmpost #4 of 1711/8/08 at 4:27pmpost #5 of 1711/8/08 at 4:33pmpost #6 of 1711/8/08 at 5:14pmpost #7 of 1711/9/08 at 6:22ampost #8 of 171/19/09 at 4:41pmpost #9 of 171/19/09 at 5:03pmpost #10 of 171/19/09 at 5:22pmpost #11 of 171/19/09 at 5:24pmpost #12 of 171/26/09 at 12:40pmDamn i am so tempted. I have the sr225s new (around 3 weeks old), and I have found k701 for 233€. (EDIT: 253€ shipping incl + new) I am very happy with sr225, and don't have a home amp, so my next buy would be a home amp, however if I let this offer go I would find the k701 for 438€
Damn I hate this hobby... Plus I know I will only be able to listen to one pair at a time... No, i should let it go... :S:S DAMN IT!post #13 of 179/2/10 at 4:28pm
IS the general consensus that there is ANY difference in sound quality/signature between the K701 and the K702?
I know that the consensus is that there IS a difference in sound between the DT880 (2005) and the DT880 PRO (with most people saying that the PRO is inferior) - so is there a similar situation to that with the AKG's?post #14 of 179/2/10 at 4:49pm
- K701 vs K702?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 1 minute ago
- › La Figaro 339 3 minutes ago
- › Happy as a Pig in Schiit: Introducing Modi Multibit 5 minutes ago
- › Colorfly C3 Discussion Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Is this USB Audio Device (Native Instruments Guitar Rig Mobile I/O)... 10 minutes ago
- › Fiio E17k Alpen 2 11 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD800 S Impressions Thread (read first post for summary) 11 minutes ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 11 minutes ago
- › Popular Classical Music 12 minutes ago
- › RHA T20 by RaoulRutnam
- › ampsandsound Agartha Single-Ended Amplifier by Dillan
- › audio-technica ATH-A550Z Art-Monitor Headphones by rickyday
- › Advanced Sound by gprs007
- › iBasso IT03 by jon parker
- › Arcam irDAC-II - DAC, Headphone Amp, Bluetooth Streamer by crabdog
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by dubbcd
- › 1MORE iBFree Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones with Microphone and Remote... by dnun8086
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by peter123
- › Brainwavz Krudul Duo Earphone Storage Management System Hanger by FUYU
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...