- 44 Posts. Joined 11/2006
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- headphone upgrade help! Last post on 8/24/11 at 10:25am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone hating Last post on 9/30/11 at 11:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- The beautiful AKG. No review just *** lots of pictures *** Last post on 4/5/13 at 5:15pm in Headphones (full-size)
- My Ety's ruined my AD700s :O Last post on 5/7/11 at 11:06am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need new headphone suggestion Last post on 2/17/11 at 1:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
DISCLAIMER After my last pair of earphones broke, I did some research on the forums to find high praise for Edifier, much of which for the 185's. A bit of research showed that the company sought...
DISCLAIMER I am in no way associated with the SoundMAGIC company. I have bought ES18 myself and just expressing my honest opinion here. ABOUT ME I am a 25 years old music enthusiast...
For larger views of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I've had the pleasure of listening to most of DUNU Topsound's hybrid earphones (DN1000, 2000...
Read the full review here! http://www.head-fi.org/t/809194/review-t-peos-rasiel
K701 vs K702?post #1 of 179/5/08 at 2:28amThread StarterWhat are the differences between the 701 and 702? From searching, I have found that it seems to be a different color and a detachable cable as the only differences. Am I missing something else?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 179/5/08 at 2:40amI believe that AKG said that those were the only two differences, but I could be wrong. I knew the 702's were coming out but got the 701's instead because if found a new pair for $250. If you are not interested in upgrading the cable I would get the 701's. Who cares what they look like as long as they sound good.post #3 of 1711/8/08 at 4:11pmpost #4 of 1711/8/08 at 4:27pmpost #5 of 1711/8/08 at 4:33pmpost #6 of 1711/8/08 at 5:14pmpost #7 of 1711/9/08 at 6:22ampost #8 of 171/19/09 at 4:41pmpost #9 of 171/19/09 at 5:03pmpost #10 of 171/19/09 at 5:22pmpost #11 of 171/19/09 at 5:24pmpost #12 of 171/26/09 at 12:40pmDamn i am so tempted. I have the sr225s new (around 3 weeks old), and I have found k701 for 233€. (EDIT: 253€ shipping incl + new) I am very happy with sr225, and don't have a home amp, so my next buy would be a home amp, however if I let this offer go I would find the k701 for 438€
Damn I hate this hobby... Plus I know I will only be able to listen to one pair at a time... No, i should let it go... :S:S DAMN IT!post #13 of 179/2/10 at 4:28pm
IS the general consensus that there is ANY difference in sound quality/signature between the K701 and the K702?
I know that the consensus is that there IS a difference in sound between the DT880 (2005) and the DT880 PRO (with most people saying that the PRO is inferior) - so is there a similar situation to that with the AKG's?post #14 of 179/2/10 at 4:49pm
- K701 vs K702?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › NAD Viso HP50 : Another superb headphone from Paul Barton? 1 minute ago
- › ATH WS99 Replacement Pads 2 minutes ago
- › Orthodynamic Roundup 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 3 minutes ago
- › ☯️ Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 4 minutes ago
- › "Nokia N8" and "feeding a (portable) DAC with USB on-the-go" 4 minutes ago
- › Soundmagic HP150 impressions thread. 4 minutes ago
- › Just joined k7xx drop, need recommendations for budget dac/amp... 6 minutes ago
- › Official New York Spring Meet Saturday June 11 2016 6 minutes ago
- › What computer speakers to get? 6 minutes ago
- › Edifier P185 Headphones Hi-Fi Classic Earbud Style Earphones With... by flamerz
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by TravAndAlex
- › SoundMAGIC ES18 In-Ear Headphones (Black/Red) by OSiRiSsk
- › DUNU DN-2002 by Brooko
- › T-PEOS RASIEL by kimvictor
- › Westone ES 5 by Xu Tianyi
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by Aornic
- › Venture Electronics Asura 2.0 by Zelda
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Zen V2 by Zelda
- › Venture Electronics (VE) the Duke by Zelda
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...