or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

pencil fi? - Page 16

post #226 of 460
post #227 of 460
Was kind of afraid of that, I mean isn't the 600 a discontinued pencil? There must be only so many left that aren't in somebody's posession yet.
post #228 of 460
Quote:
Originally Posted by adion View Post
Was kind of afraid of that, I mean isn't the 600 a discontinued pencil? There must be only so many left that aren't in somebody's posession yet.
Yeah, which may explain why on eBay, they're $40+
post #229 of 460
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMarchingMule View Post
Yeah, which may explain why on eBay, they're $40+
yea on the bundoki website it showed there were only 2 blacks .7 left
Who knows, they might have some still at the warehouse.
post #230 of 460
Quote:
Originally Posted by csommers View Post
yea on the bundoki website it showed there were only 2 blacks .7 left
Who knows, they might have some still at the warehouse.
Is it just me, or I can't see the website right now? It seems like some kind of error page, or notification. Something about March 21st?

(This is especially embarrassing for me because I'm Japanese )

EDIT: Never mind, Google translated it! Just some maintenance time.
post #231 of 460
We'll see what happens and if they email me back
post #232 of 460
Thread Starter 
anyway i can still get in on the group buy? i just saw this thread again after a really long time.
post #233 of 460
hey, if there's a delay, could I get in on the group buy as well? I'm in Vancouver, Canada.
post #234 of 460
^
you guys should pm Jinp6301 and put your names there for GB. If you just post them here, he might miss them.

I'm still in for GB. I'll be patient - I already have a couple - and I just wanted some 0.7mm
post #235 of 460
I just got my three Rotring 600's today. Two in the old school silver with red text, and one of the "newer" black ones. Really nice pencils, and the black one is a real looker.
post #236 of 460
OK, so I got an invoice just now from the company. Tangsta dropped out so theres space for 3 x black (0.5) and 1 x silver (0.5)

The total per person should be $23/pencil + $3 shipping sent through First Class mail since Priority would be cost prohibitive.

So if anyone still wants in the group buy and wants 0.5 pencils, please PM me
post #237 of 460
Quote:
Originally Posted by jinp6301 View Post
OK, so I got an invoice just now from the company. Tangsta dropped out so theres space for 3 x black (0.5) and 1 x silver (0.5)

The total per person should be $23/pencil + $3 shipping sent through First Class mail since Priority would be cost prohibitive.

So if anyone still wants in the group buy and wants 0.5 pencils, please PM me
Awesome, so the group buy can go forward as planned in a day or two?
post #238 of 460
Yup, I have a question that someone brought up in a PM. Are we sure that theyre the old style rotring 600s? Can someone who already bought one from the company make sure?
post #239 of 460
Quote:
Originally Posted by jinp6301 View Post
Yup, I have a question that someone brought up in a PM. Are we sure that theyre the old style rotring 600s? Can someone who already bought one from the company make sure?
If nobody here replies in 24 hours, maybe send the website that question, and attach a picture of the old 600 just to make sure they understand?
post #240 of 460
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMarchingMule View Post
If nobody here replies in 24 hours, maybe send the website that question, and attach a picture of the old 600 just to make sure they understand?
They are.(Assuming you are talking about Bundoki) Look at the pics on their site. Thats how mine looks, cept in black
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home