Enjoy, and even cry if it suits you. I would like to try the PRO900 and PRO2900. Have had very good experiences with both the Proline 750 and the PRO2500. Agreed. By comparison, the Grado SR series has no "real" bass. : )
Related Forum Threads
- Help me find a new pair of over-ear headphones! Last post on 10/5/12 at 2:10am in Headphones (full-size)
- Itching 2 Upgrade ! [m50] Last post on 7/19/11 at 2:09pm in Headphones (full-size)
- which Ultrasones for me? Last post on 6/11/11 at 9:03am in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic ear cup cushions on Ultrasone? Last post on 11/18/10 at 9:58am in Headphones (full-size)
- ultrasone 780 vs ultrasone 900 Last post on 11/18/10 at 2:41am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Sennheiser Momentum 1.0 On-Ears Quick Review Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/760881/sennheiser-momentum-1-0-on-ears-review-by-mark2410 Brief: Sennheiser’s style range On...
I bought the headphones on 26 / january / 2015 this first thing that made me happy was the excellent comfort of the headphones and the ability to stay on my head even if was leaning my head these...
XBA-A2 The title says "Japanese import" and I had to an add and search just to do a review. I went on a mission...
I have a lot of closed headphones. These are as good as any other closed headphone at this price, in fact, I prefer these to the DT770, K550, UE6000. The DJ1 Pro have a bigger and airier sound...
Video review of the Fiio X3 Second Generation player.
Ultrasone PRO900 - Page 62post #916 of 91812/8/10 at 2:31pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #917 of 91812/8/10 at 5:14pm
I just got back from talking to my professor, and it sounds a little grainy. unamped. Could it be just one of the headphone's phases? Could it be the other cable is bad?
EDIT: Nvm, it's the source that is the problem. Tried it on my Droid X, flawless.
Sorry if I wasted a post.
Edited by Tinola - 12/8/10 at 5:21pmpost #918 of 91812/9/10 at 7:52pm
I just wrote a full review on the Pro 900. You can read it here.
Thanks for reading.
Edited by Jibbie - 12/18/10 at 3:01pm
- Ultrasone PRO900
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 41 seconds ago
- › On Ear Headphones for 100$ 1 minute ago
- › Vsonic VSD2 / VSD2S Thread 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X5 firmware 2.4 download and discussion 1 minute ago
- › What's next after DT 770 Pro? 1 minute ago
- › JH Audio Layla Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (2/17/2015) 2 minutes ago
- › Huge Comparison of [almost] all the best Bluetooth Headphones -... 2 minutes ago
- › Official New York Spring Meet Sat May 2nd 2015 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by mark2410
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by trane1992
- › Sony Inner Ear Hi-res Stereo Headphone Xba-a2 Black (Japan Import) by Hawaiibadboy
- › Ultrasone DJ1 PRO by T.R.A.N.C.E.
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by piksnz
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Stereocilia
- › Sennheiser HD 518 by Tiby
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by lin0003
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Brooko
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2