Enjoy, and even cry if it suits you. I would like to try the PRO900 and PRO2900. Have had very good experiences with both the Proline 750 and the PRO2500. Agreed. By comparison, the Grado SR series has no "real" bass. : )
Related Forum Threads
- Help me find a new pair of over-ear headphones! Last post on 10/5/12 at 2:10am in Headphones (full-size)
- Itching 2 Upgrade ! [m50] Last post on 7/19/11 at 2:09pm in Headphones (full-size)
- which Ultrasones for me? Last post on 6/11/11 at 9:03am in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic ear cup cushions on Ultrasone? Last post on 11/18/10 at 9:58am in Headphones (full-size)
- ultrasone 780 vs ultrasone 900 Last post on 11/18/10 at 2:41am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
First I’d like to thank Rock Jaw for sending me the Alfa Genus for review. If you haven’t heard of Rock Jaw before, I don’t blame you. They are a rather new company that recently came out with a...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images PREAMBLE Brainwavz is a now well established manufacturer of headphones in the value for money...
I bought these headphones a little over a week ago, and thought I should post my impressions. I work in a small office, and sit close to my boss, who is constantly on the phone, so I wanted a...
Sources used: Macbook Pro, iphone 4s, Fiio e10, Schiit Magni, This is a personal Unit: Bought at LMUE for 38USD during pre-sale Burn-in time: I don’t believe in huge differences, but in order...
Note to the Reader This was a demo unit, part of a program organized by Todd the Vinyl Junkie. A big thanks to Todd for his generosity and allowing me a week to fool around with these little...
Ultrasone PRO900 - Page 62post #916 of 91812/8/10 at 2:31pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #917 of 91812/8/10 at 5:14pm
I just got back from talking to my professor, and it sounds a little grainy. unamped. Could it be just one of the headphone's phases? Could it be the other cable is bad?
EDIT: Nvm, it's the source that is the problem. Tried it on my Droid X, flawless.
Sorry if I wasted a post.
Edited by Tinola - 12/8/10 at 5:21pmpost #918 of 91812/9/10 at 7:52pm
I just wrote a full review on the Pro 900. You can read it here.
Thanks for reading.
Edited by Jibbie - 12/18/10 at 3:01pm
- Ultrasone PRO900
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Schiit Mjolnir 18 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 3 minutes ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 7 minutes ago
- › Recommendation for a $200-$300 Soundcard/DAC/Amp with ASIO Drivers 8 minutes ago
- › SansaClip+ Rockbox Appreciation Society 8 minutes ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 12 minutes ago
- › New to Head-Fi and looking to up my gear 13 minutes ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Shure SE535LTD RED by hardbop
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by lin0003
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Brooko
- › PSB M4U 2 Noise Canceling headphones by Mr_Owlow
- › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo... by squallkiercosa
- › Eclipse TD-M1 by HideousPride
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by twister6
- › beyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphones by Xyrium
- › DacMagic XS USB DAC Headphone Amp by Davidoffdgh
- › SONY MDR-XB90EX | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese Import) by kevms89
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)