- 116 Posts. Joined 7/2008
- Location: FWI
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Neutral Desktop Headphone AMP for Heir Audio 4.A CIEM? Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:41am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 10/4/14 at 4:50am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Govibe Peak Last post on 7/9/12 at 12:12am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp upgrade for AH-D5000 Last post on 7/2/12 at 4:45am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- The Beauty and the Beast... Woo WA2 vs WA22 Last post on 9/27/13 at 11:56am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
help!! I'm fallling!!!!!!!(photoshop lvl expert) For any Sony DAPs, the letter goes for a kind/category of DAP. The first numbers for the model and the last number is always for the onboard...
Background and listening experience: I bought these as a complementary headphone for my ZMF Vibros. I wanted something open and I've been curious about Audio Technica for a while. In the past, I've...
I don’t get asked very often about the Private 333 amongst the Fitear customs I own. Nor do you hear people raving about it as you might in respect of the C435, the MH 334 and the MH335DW....
Before I begin with my review of the Beyerdynamic XP1, all of the below are solely what I’ve managed to get out of the IEM, I suggest to try it out or read some other people’s review to get a...
See The Whole Review With Pictures Here: http://db-headphones.blogspot.com ... Oh and ignore the sliders for the audio quality, value etc. I can't edit the slider scoring on mobile. Disclaimer: I...
- Headphone Impedance
Emission Labs EML 274B - Pics and small Review vs. Sophia Princess 274B - Page 3
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
They do, you just have to contact Jack as EML aren't listed on their site.
Yes! Please, any insight would be great!
I would really like to hear opinions about EML 5U4G vs EML 274B. This because I find the highs with the the EML 274B a bit too ear piercing for me (at least when paired with the 7236 power tubes), so I'm particularly wondering if the 5U4G is different in this regard?
Also is the text on the Sophia Princess base yellow or gold?. I have seen pictures where it looks like metallic gold paint, but on these pictures it looks like just plain yellow paint. Also anyone have any opinions on the sound differences between the Sophia 274B rigid and mesh plate?
Personally I'm not completely satisfied with the EML 274B, thus I'm looking for alternatives (or pairing it with more suitable driver/power tubes). In my WA22 paired with Shuguang Treasure CV-181Z and Sylvania 7236 power tubes, the EML 274B highs are too ear piercing and the vocals too "laid back" for my taste. So it doesn't fit all kinds of music (especially metal/hard rock) IMO. With 6080 power tubes, this is less of a problem but still.. For the kind of music I listen to I actually prefer the smoother RCA 5U4GB and the RCA 5R4GY rectifier, though they are so dull looking compared to the stunning EML
- Emission Labs EML 274B - Pics and small Review vs. Sophia Princess 274B
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › need a dac that works for a chromebook 12 seconds ago
- › The Member-Judged Fine Art Head-Fi Gallery 14 seconds ago
- › For 6AS7G tube rollers here ..... 59 seconds ago
- › The NEW JVC FX850..Woodie perfection?. (A review) 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › 1964 Ears (The Appreciation Thread) 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › NEW! SONY NWZ-A10 Series Walkman. Micro SD Card Slot! 2 minutes ago
- › Portable amp and or Player 2 minutes ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 3 minutes ago
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › FitEar Private 333 by Kiats
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import) by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by thatBeatsguy
- › Fostex TH 900 by smitty1110
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by aquamacs
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by thatonenoob
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by thatonenoob
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)