Yeah, personally I like headphones with pressure. Can't stand it when I get up to go do something, or shift my sitting position or something and they're practically falling off.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What should I look for in cans for Movies only? Last post on 4/3/13 at 9:39pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best upgrade for me? Coming from K701 and D5000 Last post on 10/31/12 at 12:07pm in Headphones (full-size)
- OPEN headphones with the TIGHTEST bass! Last post on 12/30/14 at 1:17am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- New headphones for metal/rock currently own DT990 Last post on 7/13/12 at 10:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best match for Maverick Audio A1? Last post on 7/21/11 at 3:56am in Headphones (full-size)
Disclaimer: I am in not associated with any company; my views are mine, and my own. The Thinksound Rain2 is the newest IEM produced and designed by the environmentally friendly company...
Introduction: When I first came accross the AudioMinor in e-bay I was surprised that the seller is located in the country where I live: Turkey. I have contacted with the company owner/ebay...
For those if you who know me, you know i prefer the FR curve to be as neutral as possible. I have the Etymotic ER4s (ER4p with Etymotic's 75 ohm converter cable), had the HF5, and tried many...
Around 2009, the rumbling and chatter at Headfi.org was getting louder… It was beginning to roar. There was mention of a DIY designer who had an amp that would not only change headphone...
Intro This is an IEM that caught Head-fi by storm. Featuring a single 10mm high-bandwidth dynamic, using two patented technologies, Ostry made quite the statement. A company that was...
Audio-Technica ATH-AD2000 Discussion (and Appreciation) Thread! - Page 53
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Yeah, same here. Well, hopefully these would work for me for longer listening period. But I guess 1-2 hours are the max I'd use them anyway. That's why I like to use earbuds or IEMs for movies, they are more comfortable and my ears/face don't get warm easily. Here in Singapore it's hot and humid all year long.
Sorry, I can't help you with that. Bought it from a fellow forum member here (I see his nick here), he said he'd gotten his AD2000 at an exhibition, they came in special cases like the one in my pics.
I've been giving my AD2000 a little more listening time and I now find myself quite taken by its rather unique sound signature. Very nice highs, NOT at all irritating, and outstanding vocals. Heck, I listened to my AKG K812 and the AD2000, playing a dew DSD64 tracks and comparing them. The latter is very detailed sounding, but I suspect it owes this level of detail due to its treble. The K812 projects details more subtly and smoothly w/o too much highs. The vocals is where the AD2000 shines, I find myself preferring vocals on the AD2000 to the K812. I can't explain it, but the singer's voice, a female singer I might add, sound so much more natural and somewhat forward.....using Geek Pulse followed by iFi Nano iDSD + Lyr stack, still preferred the vocals on the AD2000 to the K812.
- Audio-Technica ATH-AD2000 Discussion (and Appreciation) Thread!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Earsonics SM3 Appreciation Thread - Third Time is a Charm? 57 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 1 minute ago
- › Dunu DN-1000 - Dunu's hybrid IEM - Impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › $500 to spend on headphones, what should I get? 4 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Double Helix Cables Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Model: HPS-R/HPS-T Shipment delayed 8 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica debuts three new pairs of headphones ATH-R70x,... 9 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Goldring DR100 High Fidelity Stereo Headphones by interpolate
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Delance26
- › AudioMinor Headphone Cables by Baycode
- › Etymotic Research Isolator MK5 Noise-Isolating In-Ear Earphones by eyal1983
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Gold by Frank I
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by Inks
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by Hifi Enthusiast
- › Schiit Vali by CEE TEE
- › Signature Acoustics O16 Live by ClieOS
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by potatoe94
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3