Yeah, personally I like headphones with pressure. Can't stand it when I get up to go do something, or shift my sitting position or something and they're practically falling off.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What should I look for in cans for Movies only? Last post on 4/3/13 at 9:39pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best upgrade for me? Coming from K701 and D5000 Last post on 10/31/12 at 12:07pm in Headphones (full-size)
- OPEN headphones with the TIGHTEST bass! Last post on 12/30/14 at 1:17am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- New headphones for metal/rock currently own DT990 Last post on 7/13/12 at 10:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best match for Maverick Audio A1? Last post on 7/21/11 at 3:56am in Headphones (full-size)
At the time this review was written, the MKLL M-1 was on sale for $79.00 USD on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
My review is based on the loaner pair that Oppo sent to me as part of their PM3 loaner program. My gratitude to Oppo for giving me this opportunity to demo their product. Oppo is known for...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My introduction to DUNU Topsound (18 months ago) was with their triple hybrid DN-1000,...
I am believer in positive effects of a good cable and I like to try different aftermarket cables to see what sonic changes can be. I have contacted with Null Audio while I was looking for a new...
Introduction: One of my favorite parts of this hobby that I've grown to love over the past few years is trying new things and just experiencing how different components (or combination of...
Audio-Technica ATH-AD2000 Discussion (and Appreciation) Thread! - Page 53
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Yeah, same here. Well, hopefully these would work for me for longer listening period. But I guess 1-2 hours are the max I'd use them anyway. That's why I like to use earbuds or IEMs for movies, they are more comfortable and my ears/face don't get warm easily. Here in Singapore it's hot and humid all year long.
Sorry, I can't help you with that. Bought it from a fellow forum member here (I see his nick here), he said he'd gotten his AD2000 at an exhibition, they came in special cases like the one in my pics.
I've been giving my AD2000 a little more listening time and I now find myself quite taken by its rather unique sound signature. Very nice highs, NOT at all irritating, and outstanding vocals. Heck, I listened to my AKG K812 and the AD2000, playing a dew DSD64 tracks and comparing them. The latter is very detailed sounding, but I suspect it owes this level of detail due to its treble. The K812 projects details more subtly and smoothly w/o too much highs. The vocals is where the AD2000 shines, I find myself preferring vocals on the AD2000 to the K812. I can't explain it, but the singer's voice, a female singer I might add, sound so much more natural and somewhat forward.....using Geek Pulse followed by iFi Nano iDSD + Lyr stack, still preferred the vocals on the AD2000 to the K812.
So glad to be back in this club. The Ad2000x just doesn't compare. The AD2000 is the most musical headphone I've heard. Love it!
- Audio-Technica ATH-AD2000 Discussion (and Appreciation) Thread!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Looking for some quality ear tips for SoundMAGIC E-10s 32 seconds ago
- › Glove Audio A1 jacket DAC Amp for AK120 53 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser RS185 Review by mark2410 1 minute ago
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE80's Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › What's wrong with my se215? 2 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › Audioengine A5+ / 2+ : How long to burn in ? 4 minutes ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 4 minutes ago
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Black by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by xevman
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2