Yeah, personally I like headphones with pressure. Can't stand it when I get up to go do something, or shift my sitting position or something and they're practically falling off.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What should I look for in cans for Movies only? Last post on 4/3/13 at 9:39pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best upgrade for me? Coming from K701 and D5000 Last post on 10/31/12 at 12:07pm in Headphones (full-size)
- OPEN headphones with the TIGHTEST bass! Last post on 12/30/14 at 1:17am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- New headphones for metal/rock currently own DT990 Last post on 7/13/12 at 10:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best match for Maverick Audio A1? Last post on 7/21/11 at 3:56am in Headphones (full-size)
Here's everything you need to know http://archimago.blogspot.com/2013/03/measurements-sony-playstation-1-scph.html Here's the Stereophile review on it...
TTPOD T1E Review Background Be using me Fiio X3 for this review ......fosho' this purple jet pack is one sexy lookin' IEM .....housing is big but could be a problem for some with the...
The PM3 is Oppo's 3rd headphone offering, a closed back planar magnetic. Thank you to @Jiffy Squid and Oppo for allowing us Head-fiers to audition these at the comfort of our own home and time,...
How much more can we possibly hear? At some point audio, and personal audio by default, becomes a continual series of efforts to throw oneself over the walls of the physical world. We try...
Before reading below, please check out my video review of the Focal XS 2.1 Satellites on YouTube. Please also support the channel by liking the video and sharing it with your friends! A sub won't...
Audio-Technica ATH-AD2000 Discussion (and Appreciation) Thread! - Page 53
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Yeah, same here. Well, hopefully these would work for me for longer listening period. But I guess 1-2 hours are the max I'd use them anyway. That's why I like to use earbuds or IEMs for movies, they are more comfortable and my ears/face don't get warm easily. Here in Singapore it's hot and humid all year long.
Sorry, I can't help you with that. Bought it from a fellow forum member here (I see his nick here), he said he'd gotten his AD2000 at an exhibition, they came in special cases like the one in my pics.
I've been giving my AD2000 a little more listening time and I now find myself quite taken by its rather unique sound signature. Very nice highs, NOT at all irritating, and outstanding vocals. Heck, I listened to my AKG K812 and the AD2000, playing a dew DSD64 tracks and comparing them. The latter is very detailed sounding, but I suspect it owes this level of detail due to its treble. The K812 projects details more subtly and smoothly w/o too much highs. The vocals is where the AD2000 shines, I find myself preferring vocals on the AD2000 to the K812. I can't explain it, but the singer's voice, a female singer I might add, sound so much more natural and somewhat forward.....using Geek Pulse followed by iFi Nano iDSD + Lyr stack, still preferred the vocals on the AD2000 to the K812.
- Audio-Technica ATH-AD2000 Discussion (and Appreciation) Thread!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 34 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › EarSonics Velvet universal custom in ear monitor with three sound... 1 minute ago
- › Help me chose closed over the ear headphones in between 100-200$ 2 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-1A - Sony's latest update on the 1R 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 4 minutes ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 5 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 5 minutes ago
- › What book are you reading right now? 7 minutes ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 7 minutes ago
- › Sony Playstation PS One - Video Game Console by Stereocilia
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by Wokei
- › OPPO PM-3 by Soundsgoodtome
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › Focal XS Satellite Speakers with Dock for iPod and MP3 Players by cuiter23
- › Noontec ZORO II HD Headphone, Professional Sound Good Sound... by twister6
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black) by viperxp
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Armaegis
- › Logitech Z-560 THX-Certified 4.1 Speaker System by spronkey
- › MDR-XD 150 W weiß by whitemass
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2