Yeah, personally I like headphones with pressure. Can't stand it when I get up to go do something, or shift my sitting position or something and they're practically falling off.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What should I look for in cans for Movies only? Last post on 4/3/13 at 9:39pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best upgrade for me? Coming from K701 and D5000 Last post on 10/31/12 at 12:07pm in Headphones (full-size)
- OPEN headphones with the TIGHTEST bass! Last post on 12/30/14 at 1:17am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- New headphones for metal/rock currently own DT990 Last post on 7/13/12 at 10:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best match for Maverick Audio A1? Last post on 7/21/11 at 3:56am in Headphones (full-size)
Audiosense is a new headphone brand in China which surprisingly produces many qualities headphones. The model V2mix4 comes from 4 drivers which are the combination of dynamic drivers and balanced...
Microsoft Lumia 435 Quick Review Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/773374/microsoft-lumia-435-review-by-mark2410 Brief: An insanely cheap wonder device. Price: £30 payg or...
Sorry for my bad English and short impressions. Z7s highs are roll offed. Z7 sounds fatigue free for long listening session. Comfortability is also very good. Z7 sounds analog-ish. when you...
Introduction: CustomArt is a relatively new custom IEM company that has very quickly grew into one of the big names in business. Hailing from Poland, the company has a well-respected line of...
I made a video review of the dt770 80ohm quite sometime ago and was finally finished it. I got them on sale at Guitar Center for $179.99 , the deal was better than anywhere on the web so I...
Audio-Technica ATH-AD2000 Discussion (and Appreciation) Thread! - Page 53
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Yeah, same here. Well, hopefully these would work for me for longer listening period. But I guess 1-2 hours are the max I'd use them anyway. That's why I like to use earbuds or IEMs for movies, they are more comfortable and my ears/face don't get warm easily. Here in Singapore it's hot and humid all year long.
Sorry, I can't help you with that. Bought it from a fellow forum member here (I see his nick here), he said he'd gotten his AD2000 at an exhibition, they came in special cases like the one in my pics.
I've been giving my AD2000 a little more listening time and I now find myself quite taken by its rather unique sound signature. Very nice highs, NOT at all irritating, and outstanding vocals. Heck, I listened to my AKG K812 and the AD2000, playing a dew DSD64 tracks and comparing them. The latter is very detailed sounding, but I suspect it owes this level of detail due to its treble. The K812 projects details more subtly and smoothly w/o too much highs. The vocals is where the AD2000 shines, I find myself preferring vocals on the AD2000 to the K812. I can't explain it, but the singer's voice, a female singer I might add, sound so much more natural and somewhat forward.....using Geek Pulse followed by iFi Nano iDSD + Lyr stack, still preferred the vocals on the AD2000 to the K812.
So glad to be back in this club. The Ad2000x just doesn't compare. The AD2000 is the most musical headphone I've heard. Love it!
- Audio-Technica ATH-AD2000 Discussion (and Appreciation) Thread!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 3 seconds ago
- › UpTone Audio USB REGEN 15 seconds ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 49 seconds ago
- › Cayin N5 DAP - Rumours and Discussion Thread 56 seconds ago
- › creative blaster ZrX vs Asus sonar essence II 1 minute ago
- › Finding a DAC for the Cavalli Liquid Carbon. Only Four Months to Go. 1 minute ago
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 1 minute ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by speedsters
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › Westone W50 Five Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones, 78505 by twister6
- › MrSpeakers Ether Planar Magnetic Headphones by Currawong
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by maikuirock
- › Superlux HD-668 B by ingenero
- › Sony PHA-3 Headphone Amp by cloud_c
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)