They will if you drill.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandDenontagged by System, 5/24/10
- productDenon AHD2000 High Performance Over-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 5/24/10
- productDenon AH-D5000 Reference Headphonestagged by System, 5/24/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/12/10
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for new bass headphones Last post on 7/30/12 at 9:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best closed headphones? Last post on 5/29/12 at 10:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cost VS. SQ Improvement Last post on 9/18/11 at 12:01pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Hello! I am having a hard time choosing between Denon 5k and 7k. Last post on 8/26/10 at 6:01am in Headphones (full-size)
- Denon owners respond Last post on 8/26/10 at 10:19pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I would like to thank Creative Singapore for the loan of Creative Aurvana Live 2 demo sample! http://sg.creative.com/p/headphones-headsets/creative-aurvana-live2 Launched in 2013,...
for the price is good but if you want to have that premier sound qualtiy of studio you need a dac of 300 dolllar +
I'm using eartips I found on a pair of Dollar Store earbuds. They look like JVC Spiral dot tips but with a larger dameter opening, more rubbery too. I also tried the CKW1000anv with the JVC's...
About Me I stumbled into the head-fi world when my itchy fingers picked up a Shure SE846 back in January’14. Since then, it has been a long journey, and I’m only just starting. Exploring the...
Introduction: As a well-known cable maker company, Forza AudioWorks is located in Poland. Its CEO and founder Matthew, a good English speaker and known as ‘’Matez’’ on Head-Fi, is a nice guy to...
Denon D2000/D5000, MD2000/MD5000 Thread! - Page 157post #2341 of 465910/7/12 at 9:05am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2342 of 465910/8/12 at 4:45pmpost #2343 of 465910/14/12 at 11:27amQuote:
This. But I've heard that cutting the posts off the drivers results in eventual loosening of the cups over time.post #2344 of 465910/18/12 at 12:13ampost #2345 of 465910/18/12 at 2:11pmpost #2346 of 465910/18/12 at 2:33pmpost #2347 of 465910/18/12 at 8:15pmpost #2348 of 465910/18/12 at 10:30pmQuote:
That price though! Hopefully they make a TH300.post #2349 of 465910/19/12 at 7:02am
Anybody here have a Denon D2000/5000/7000 and also a DACport and FiiO E7? I'm trying to figure out why my D2000 sounds a bit bloated through the DACport (with 1 ohm output impedance mod) while sounding a bit more snappy through the E7.
I think it's my mind playing tricks on me though..
edit: Hmm, yes. The DACport goes lower and higher than the E7. More exciting, less boxed-in sound.
Edited by namaiki - 10/19/12 at 7:20ampost #2350 of 465910/19/12 at 7:35amQuote:
So, is this a bad thing? Seems it would actually recess the mids even more, non?post #2351 of 465910/19/12 at 11:24am
Are there any good places left to get a new pair of the D5000? Amazon has nothing left and there's nothing on J&R. This is soul crushing. I never ended having a chance to get these and now I have to pray for a used pair, which will be more and more rare now.post #2352 of 465910/19/12 at 12:44pmpost #2353 of 465910/20/12 at 10:35amQuote:
Try ebay - I just got a "LIKE NEW" pair of there.post #2354 of 465910/20/12 at 6:37pmQuote:
Thank you. That's ridiculous that it'll be hard to get a pair of D2000 D5000 D7000. I wanted some D7000s eventually.
I'm glad I have my pair of Denon D2000s with custom lambskin earpads (J$). And a D4 Mamba.
Sucks though...post #2355 of 465910/20/12 at 6:56pm
- Denon D2000/D5000, MD2000/MD5000 Thread!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › FS: Audeze EL-8 Closed Back Headphone 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Westone W60 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 2 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk - a $5 earbud that seriously deserves... 3 minutes ago
- › JIMO KENNERTON 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › Official Free FLAC File Music Sharing Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 5 minutes ago
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic by earfonia
- › FiiO E10K USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier by younes berrada
- › Audio-Technica ATH-CKW1000ANV Inner Ear Headphones 50th Anniversary... by kameenadesi
- › FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors by Tobias89
- › Forza Audioworks IEM Cables by MikePortnoy
- › Axgio Sprint Sound Isolating Sport Stereo Bluetooth 4.1 Headphone,... by Brooko
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by reddog
- › JLab JBuds NEON Metal In-Ear Earbuds with Universal Mic for iPhone... by Zantrill
- › WooAudio WA7 Fireflies by JoeDoe
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk by earfonia
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2