They will if you drill.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandDenontagged by System, 5/24/10
- productDenon AHD2000 High Performance Over-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 5/24/10
- productDenon AH-D5000 Reference Headphonestagged by System, 5/24/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/12/10
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for new bass headphones Last post on 7/30/12 at 9:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best closed headphones? Last post on 5/29/12 at 10:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cost VS. SQ Improvement Last post on 9/18/11 at 12:01pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Hello! I am having a hard time choosing between Denon 5k and 7k. Last post on 8/26/10 at 6:01am in Headphones (full-size)
- Denon owners respond Last post on 8/26/10 at 10:19pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Deep, Dark but not Handsome?! Disclaimer Firstly, I would like to thank Pandora for sending these to me for the purpose of this review. All impressions will be made from an objective...
Even at their current $89 price, I consider the Klipsch R6s an excellent value. They are fundamentally honest about what you put into them. Although they reveal a great deal about each recording,...
With my head laid back, eyes closed, and feet tapping to the beat, I can’t help but be thankful for some of the audio equipment that I have. Thankfully, Justin Weber, owner of Ampsandsound,...
Acknowledgment It’s always a privilege to check out new gear in exchange for your honest opinion. Thanks, iFi, for letting me in on this particular party. I’ve been borrowing this unit...
Introduction I have recently had the good fortune to review 1More’s excellent Triple Driver 1001 In Ear Monitors and their MK802 Bluetooth full-sized headphone and was left extremely impressed...
Denon D2000/D5000, MD2000/MD5000 Thread! - Page 157post #2341 of 494610/7/12 at 9:05am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2342 of 494610/8/12 at 4:45pmpost #2343 of 494610/14/12 at 11:27amQuote:
This. But I've heard that cutting the posts off the drivers results in eventual loosening of the cups over time.post #2344 of 494610/18/12 at 12:13ampost #2345 of 494610/18/12 at 2:11pmpost #2346 of 494610/18/12 at 2:33pmpost #2347 of 494610/18/12 at 8:15pmpost #2348 of 494610/18/12 at 10:30pmQuote:
That price though! Hopefully they make a TH300.post #2349 of 494610/19/12 at 7:02am
Anybody here have a Denon D2000/5000/7000 and also a DACport and FiiO E7? I'm trying to figure out why my D2000 sounds a bit bloated through the DACport (with 1 ohm output impedance mod) while sounding a bit more snappy through the E7.
I think it's my mind playing tricks on me though..
edit: Hmm, yes. The DACport goes lower and higher than the E7. More exciting, less boxed-in sound.
Edited by namaiki - 10/19/12 at 7:20ampost #2350 of 494610/19/12 at 7:35amQuote:
So, is this a bad thing? Seems it would actually recess the mids even more, non?post #2351 of 494610/19/12 at 11:24am
Are there any good places left to get a new pair of the D5000? Amazon has nothing left and there's nothing on J&R. This is soul crushing. I never ended having a chance to get these and now I have to pray for a used pair, which will be more and more rare now.post #2352 of 494610/19/12 at 12:44pmpost #2353 of 494610/20/12 at 10:35amQuote:
Try ebay - I just got a "LIKE NEW" pair of there.post #2354 of 494610/20/12 at 6:37pmQuote:
Thank you. That's ridiculous that it'll be hard to get a pair of D2000 D5000 D7000. I wanted some D7000s eventually.
I'm glad I have my pair of Denon D2000s with custom lambskin earpads (J$). And a D4 Mamba.
Sucks though...post #2355 of 494610/20/12 at 6:56pm
- Denon D2000/D5000, MD2000/MD5000 Thread!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 24 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 42 seconds ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 1 minute ago
- › Goldpoint Level Controls SA4 Passive Preamplifier 1 minute ago
- › Trinity Audio Engineering - What the future holds 1 minute ago
- › Fender IEM (Aurisonics) Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 3 minutes ago
- › Empire Ears ADEL - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz) 3 minutes ago
- › Sony NW-WM1Z Owner and Impressions ! 4 minutes ago
- › Your favorite Steely Dan album 5 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by dnun8086
- › Klipsch R6m Black In Ear Headphone by 1mctous
- › ampsandsound Kenzie Headphone Amplifier by Smazz
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD Black Label by glassmonkey
- › 1MORE iBFree Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones by Peddler
- › iFi Audio iEMatch Headphone Travel Accessory by Hisoundfi
- › Soundaware Esther by ambchang
- › ZMF Headphones Eikon by Hisoundfi
- › HiFiMAN Edition S by Aornic
- › Accutone Taurus by mark2410
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear