Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Denon D2000/D5000, MD2000/MD5000 Appreciation Thread!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Denon D2000/D5000, MD2000/MD5000 Appreciation Thread! - Page 282

post #4216 of 4225
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Lotus View Post
 

 

I'll happily bite the bullet and give it a crack - unfortunately the Audeze website lists the product as "out of stock".

 

I tried the Vegan Audeze pads on some Mad Dogs at a Head-fi meet on the weekend, it was pretty damn comfortable. 

Sounds good,

 

OH good news guys, my HM901 is here. I think my new D5k is going to get a lot more Portable Use than the D2k I had did. I always felt the HM801 was way to slow for the D2k, it made the D2k a little sloppy and loose [though the hm801 is a very analog player]

 

So yea, I get my D5k in 2-3 days so I'll know for sure when it get's here! But the hm901 sounds very me Gustah! Think it's going to be nice n clean with the D5k which is great! Cuz I wasn't a huge fan of the LA D2k for use with my HM801, there for I didn't use it to much an wound up selling it

 

BUT, like THURSDAY, I'll let u guys know for sure :D 

post #4217 of 4225
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mshenay View Post
 

Sounds good,

 

OH good news guys, my HM901 is here. I think my new D5k is going to get a lot more Portable Use than the D2k I had did. I always felt the HM801 was way to slow for the D2k, it made the D2k a little sloppy and loose [though the hm801 is a very analog player]

 

So yea, I get my D5k in 2-3 days so I'll know for sure when it get's here! But the hm901 sounds very me Gustah! Think it's going to be nice n clean with the D5k which is great! Cuz I wasn't a huge fan of the LA D2k for use with my HM801, there for I didn't use it to much an wound up selling it

 

BUT, like THURSDAY, I'll let u guys know for sure :D 

D-5000 not a very portable HP imo .like the song goes HOLD YOUR HEAD UP .or else there gonna fall off .

post #4218 of 4225
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKELAP View Post
 

D-5000 not a very portable HP imo .like the song goes HOLD YOUR HEAD UP .or else there gonna fall off .

Mike... Mike mike mike BRO

 

xD MY w1000x is my Portable lol

 

for my Portable means =sitting in a chair outside my house. I don't walk around with headphones, I only listen to them when I'm sitting portable for me is = spending the week end with my family 

 

So I don't move a lot when I'm listening. THOUGH I will say, I just purchased a Allessandro MS1i SE headphone for the pourpose of walking with headphones. Open Back, bassy, and super light weight! Perfect for walking around. Plus the hm901 Classic Card should drive them just fine 

 

how ever the LA D5k [and my old LA D2K] got a lot of head time when I was my Programming classes 

 

also oh gawd... OH DEAR gawd... my W1000x Is doing METAL... WELL... wow... the HM801 was to slow for metal with... anything but with the HM901 and the W1000x Metal is GOOD... really stocked to get my LA D5k Now <3 


Edited by Mshenay - 10/27/14 at 8:21pm
post #4219 of 4225
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mshenay View Post
 

Mike... Mike mike mike BRO

 

xD MY w1000x is my Portable lol

 

for my Portable means =sitting in a chair outside my house. I don't walk around with headphones, I only listen to them when I'm sitting portable for me is = spending the week end with my family 

 

So I don't move a lot when I'm listening. THOUGH I will say, I just purchased a Allessandro MS1i SE headphone for the pourpose of walking with headphones. Open Back, bassy, and super light weight! Perfect for walking around. Plus the hm901 Classic Card should drive them just fine 

 

how ever the LA D5k [and my old LA D2K] got a lot of head time when I was my Programming classes 

 

also oh gawd... OH DEAR gawd... my W1000x Is doing METAL... WELL... wow... the HM801 was to slow for metal with... anything but with the HM901 and the W1000x Metal is GOOD... really stocked to get my LA D5k Now <3 

 

How do the W1000x compare to the grados ? I def want to try the AT 1k drivers @ some point. 

post #4220 of 4225
Quote:
Originally Posted by Folex View Post
 

 

How do the W1000x compare to the grados ? I def want to try the AT 1k drivers @ some point. 

I like it, I find the W1000X to be very much on level with my Senn Grado, it's got a touch more sound stage depth but the overall sound is very simmilar

 

also

 

 

They have ARRIVED, oh man I missed the Denon Sound  all that bass TEXTURE just ugh... feels goooood to have a pair on my noggin again! 

post #4221 of 4225
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mshenay View Post
 

I like it, I find the W1000X to be very much on level with my Senn Grado, it's got a touch more sound stage depth but the overall sound is very simmilar

 

also

 

 

They have ARRIVED, oh man I missed the Denon Sound  all that bass TEXTURE just ugh... feels goooood to have a pair on my noggin again! 

The cups look MUCH better in the video than the picture you posted a few posts back

post #4222 of 4225
Quote:
Originally Posted by cripple1 View Post
 

The cups look MUCH better in the video than the picture you posted a few posts back

they look MUCH better in person too xD

post #4223 of 4225
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mshenay View Post
 

they look MUCH better in person too xD

 

 

Beautiful, Mschenay....just beautiful.   Congrats!!

post #4224 of 4225
Gorgeous bud! Congrats, amigo.

I'm wearing my D-5000 right now in honor of you getting back on the Denon owners club...........
post #4225 of 4225
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregonian View Post

Gorgeous bud! Congrats, amigo.

I'm wearing my D-5000 right now in honor of you getting back on the Denon owners club...........

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvergun View Post
 

 

 

Beautiful, Mschenay....just beautiful.   Congrats!!

 

haha Thanks guyz! I just need to get the After Market pads and I'll be back in full force! 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Denon D2000/D5000, MD2000/MD5000 Appreciation Thread!