Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Denon D2000/D5000, MD2000/MD5000 Appreciation Thread!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Denon D2000/D5000, MD2000/MD5000 Appreciation Thread! - Page 242

post #3616 of 3622
Quote:
Originally Posted by cCasper TFG View Post
 

I really like Reaching Out by Nero. Crush on you is good as well. Nero is just good in general. I saw them live in Detroit 2 years ago with Excision, it was awesome.

 

That's awesome, Excision is coming to my school in a few weeks. Tritonal too. They had Datsik last semester. It's pretty great!

post #3617 of 3622

Haha, damn, I actually just checked the shows, and Excision was here tonight (April 8th) !!! What a coincidence, and I missed it :(

post #3618 of 3622

"Like New" D2000 on Amazon for $230.49 shipped.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000MVEC0Q

post #3619 of 3622
Quote:
Originally Posted by cCasper TFG View Post
 

I really like Reaching Out by Nero. Crush on you is good as well. Nero is just good in general. I saw them live in Detroit 2 years ago with Excision, it was awesome.

saw them live at global gathering (festival) two years ago - what a show... lights and costumes and pyrotechnics and what not, they were great!

post #3620 of 3622
Quote:
Originally Posted by cCasper TFG View Post
 

"Like New" D2000 on Amazon for $230.49 shipped.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000MVEC0Q

 

Amazing! Whoever got that deal is one lucky dude.

post #3621 of 3622
post #3622 of 3622
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamlr View Post
 

saw them live at global gathering (festival) two years ago - what a show... lights and costumes and pyrotechnics and what not, they were great!

same link is leading to a used one for $294 ish now

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Denon D2000/D5000, MD2000/MD5000 Appreciation Thread!