They will if you drill.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandDenontagged by System, 5/24/10
- productDenon AHD2000 High Performance Over-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 5/24/10
- productDenon AH-D5000 Reference Headphonestagged by System, 5/24/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/12/10
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for new bass headphones Last post on 7/30/12 at 9:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best closed headphones? Last post on 5/29/12 at 10:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cost VS. SQ Improvement Last post on 9/18/11 at 12:01pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Hello! I am having a hard time choosing between Denon 5k and 7k. Last post on 8/26/10 at 6:01am in Headphones (full-size)
- Denon owners respond Last post on 8/26/10 at 10:19pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
When I bought these headphones about 2 months ago, I didn't expect much and I bought them without trying them out. It was an impulse buy to be honest, they were on a considerable discount and I...
I have had these now for a few months. I heard they had a very bass orientated sound but not so much that it ruins everything else. When i first purchased these i was a bit confused as to why they...
I bought a pair of HM5s about 6 months ago. They give you absolutely great sound for under $150 but I ran into a big problem. Both sides where the slider connects to the headphones started to...
First a bit of background on my experiences with headphone amps. I have tried the Fiio E17, Objective 2, the 2.3W amp built into my laptop, my Yamaha receiver's headphone out and a cheap $40...
I bought these cans 2 years ago and sold them to get the ATH-M50, which then lead me into the audio world. Overall these are good portable headphones with great build quality. The sound, however,...
Denon D2000/D5000, MD2000/MD5000 Appreciation Thread! - Page 157post #2341 of 362210/7/12 at 9:05am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2342 of 362210/8/12 at 4:45pmpost #2343 of 362210/14/12 at 11:27amQuote:
This. But I've heard that cutting the posts off the drivers results in eventual loosening of the cups over time.post #2344 of 362210/18/12 at 12:13ampost #2345 of 362210/18/12 at 2:11pmpost #2346 of 362210/18/12 at 2:33pmpost #2347 of 362210/18/12 at 8:15pmpost #2348 of 362210/18/12 at 10:30pmQuote:
That price though! Hopefully they make a TH300.post #2349 of 362210/19/12 at 7:02am
Anybody here have a Denon D2000/5000/7000 and also a DACport and FiiO E7? I'm trying to figure out why my D2000 sounds a bit bloated through the DACport (with 1 ohm output impedance mod) while sounding a bit more snappy through the E7.
I think it's my mind playing tricks on me though..
edit: Hmm, yes. The DACport goes lower and higher than the E7. More exciting, less boxed-in sound.
Edited by namaiki - 10/19/12 at 7:20ampost #2350 of 362210/19/12 at 7:35amQuote:
So, is this a bad thing? Seems it would actually recess the mids even more, non?post #2351 of 362210/19/12 at 11:24am
Are there any good places left to get a new pair of the D5000? Amazon has nothing left and there's nothing on J&R. This is soul crushing. I never ended having a chance to get these and now I have to pray for a used pair, which will be more and more rare now.post #2352 of 362210/19/12 at 12:44pmpost #2353 of 362210/20/12 at 10:35amQuote:
Try ebay - I just got a "LIKE NEW" pair of there.post #2354 of 362210/20/12 at 6:37pmQuote:
Thank you. That's ridiculous that it'll be hard to get a pair of D2000 D5000 D7000. I wanted some D7000s eventually.
I'm glad I have my pair of Denon D2000s with custom lambskin earpads (J$). And a D4 Mamba.
Sucks though...post #2355 of 362210/20/12 at 6:56pm
- Denon D2000/D5000, MD2000/MD5000 Appreciation Thread!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Light Harmonic GEEK 47 seconds ago
- › ALAC vs. FLAC 1 minute ago
- › [Review] NVX XPT100, A direct Brainwavz HM5 competitor 2 minutes ago
- › Ranking of 21 DACs and DAC Configurations (and why chocolate ice... 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre *ES9018K2M*, New amp section. Review 1st... 3 minutes ago
- › Are Macs betters than PCs for high fidelity audio? 3 minutes ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 3 minutes ago
- › Which DAC/AMP for Hifiman He-400? 4 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 4 minutes ago
- › The Ear Pads Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Denon AH-D600 by derbigpr
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by Morph91
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by JamesSitter
- › Burson Audio - The Conductor - Reference Class DAC / Headphone Amp... by ag8908
- › SOL Republic Tracks HD by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by TripBitShooter
- › Sennheiser PX 360 Collapsible Wired Headphone with Clear Natural... by TripBitShooter
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by squallkiercosa
- › Shure SE215 by squallkiercosa
- › Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie... by squallkiercosa
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob