They will if you drill.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandDenontagged by System, 5/24/10
- productDenon AHD2000 High Performance Over-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 5/24/10
- productDenon AH-D5000 Reference Headphonestagged by System, 5/24/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/12/10
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for new bass headphones Last post on 7/30/12 at 9:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best closed headphones? Last post on 5/29/12 at 10:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cost VS. SQ Improvement Last post on 9/18/11 at 12:01pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Hello! I am having a hard time choosing between Denon 5k and 7k. Last post on 8/26/10 at 6:01am in Headphones (full-size)
- Denon owners respond Last post on 8/26/10 at 10:19pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Some people may remember my Mrice E100 review which tells about being the best 2014 earbud king ? … with Blox BE3 .. you can forget that ! welcome to the new earbud that comes from another world...
Hi people. I have owned a pair of these earphones for over a year now, and this is what I think about them. I am a beginner reviewer so please, have some understanding. Also, English is not my...
Hello out there, this is a recorder, yes, a digital recorder - not one of those midget-screen playback gimmicks. In the hands of the ambitious recording enthusiast, it turns to an universal tool,...
The new S5 from Brainwavz will certainly please most casual listeners. It's sleek design, tangle-proof flat capable, and pop-ready sound signature certainly justify it's price - not to mention...
Fist of all, this is my first ever review,and English is not my native language, so please, have some understanding . I bought these headphones 9 months ago, they were my first "quality"...
Denon D2000/D5000, MD2000/MD5000 Appreciation Thread! - Page 157post #2341 of 404410/7/12 at 9:05am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2342 of 404410/8/12 at 4:45pmpost #2343 of 404410/14/12 at 11:27amQuote:
This. But I've heard that cutting the posts off the drivers results in eventual loosening of the cups over time.post #2344 of 404410/18/12 at 12:13ampost #2345 of 404410/18/12 at 2:11pmpost #2346 of 404410/18/12 at 2:33pmpost #2347 of 404410/18/12 at 8:15pmpost #2348 of 404410/18/12 at 10:30pmQuote:
That price though! Hopefully they make a TH300.post #2349 of 404410/19/12 at 7:02am
Anybody here have a Denon D2000/5000/7000 and also a DACport and FiiO E7? I'm trying to figure out why my D2000 sounds a bit bloated through the DACport (with 1 ohm output impedance mod) while sounding a bit more snappy through the E7.
I think it's my mind playing tricks on me though..
edit: Hmm, yes. The DACport goes lower and higher than the E7. More exciting, less boxed-in sound.
Edited by namaiki - 10/19/12 at 7:20ampost #2350 of 404410/19/12 at 7:35amQuote:
So, is this a bad thing? Seems it would actually recess the mids even more, non?post #2351 of 404410/19/12 at 11:24am
Are there any good places left to get a new pair of the D5000? Amazon has nothing left and there's nothing on J&R. This is soul crushing. I never ended having a chance to get these and now I have to pray for a used pair, which will be more and more rare now.post #2352 of 404410/19/12 at 12:44pmpost #2353 of 404410/20/12 at 10:35amQuote:
Try ebay - I just got a "LIKE NEW" pair of there.post #2354 of 404410/20/12 at 6:37pmQuote:
Thank you. That's ridiculous that it'll be hard to get a pair of D2000 D5000 D7000. I wanted some D7000s eventually.
I'm glad I have my pair of Denon D2000s with custom lambskin earpads (J$). And a D4 Mamba.
Sucks though...post #2355 of 404410/20/12 at 6:56pm
- Denon D2000/D5000, MD2000/MD5000 Appreciation Thread!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Press Release: Sennheiser launches URBANITE headphones 26 seconds ago
- › Grado RS1i and RS1e side by side - Pictures! 38 seconds ago
- › WASAPI work around found!!! 42 seconds ago
- › Car Cassette Deck adaptors...? 1 minute ago
- › OPPO PM-2 Is Available - Post Your Impressions Here 1 minute ago
- › Upgrades : DAC or AMP first? 1 minute ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › Headphones fast and slow 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)