They will if you drill.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandDenontagged by System, 5/24/10
- productDenon AHD2000 High Performance Over-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 5/24/10
- productDenon AH-D5000 Reference Headphonestagged by System, 5/24/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/12/10
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for new bass headphones Last post on 7/30/12 at 9:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- Bass Headphones Last post on 7/15/12 at 11:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best closed headphones? Last post on 5/29/12 at 10:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cost VS. SQ Improvement Last post on 9/18/11 at 12:01pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Is the Ultrasone PRO 900 worth it? Last post on 8/19/11 at 5:07pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I will first start by declaring that I'm no audiophile, and that this is just a review coming from an average consumer. I know a lot of you will facepalm by my review, but I will post it...
The CAL! 2 is a big improvement over the first version. Creative brands this as a "premium headphone" on the box, but is it? First thing I noticed was the soundstage. It's MUCH better than...
As nicely explained by Victor in his review of the same CIEM, this is the previous flagship model from FitEar. In fact, unless you are married to the emphasised bass of the MH335DW, this would...
First of all, I am not a audiofile with several pairs of $1,000 headphones. I am more of a casual listener but I do like good sound. This is also my first review on head-fi so give me some feedback...
I love these headphones! So comfortable you will forget you're wearing them. My cousin once commented "This is the best bass I've ever heard in a headphone!" While I know there are headphones out...
Denon D2000/D5000, MD2000/MD5000 Appreciation Thread! - Page 157post #2341 of 306910/7/12 at 9:05am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2342 of 306910/8/12 at 4:45pmpost #2343 of 306910/14/12 at 11:27amQuote:
This. But I've heard that cutting the posts off the drivers results in eventual loosening of the cups over time.post #2344 of 306910/18/12 at 12:13ampost #2345 of 306910/18/12 at 2:11pmpost #2346 of 306910/18/12 at 2:33pmpost #2347 of 306910/18/12 at 8:15pmpost #2348 of 306910/18/12 at 10:30pmQuote:
That price though! Hopefully they make a TH300.post #2349 of 306910/19/12 at 7:02am
Anybody here have a Denon D2000/5000/7000 and also a DACport and FiiO E7? I'm trying to figure out why my D2000 sounds a bit bloated through the DACport (with 1 ohm output impedance mod) while sounding a bit more snappy through the E7.
I think it's my mind playing tricks on me though..
edit: Hmm, yes. The DACport goes lower and higher than the E7. More exciting, less boxed-in sound.
Edited by namaiki - 10/19/12 at 7:20ampost #2350 of 306910/19/12 at 7:35amQuote:
So, is this a bad thing? Seems it would actually recess the mids even more, non?post #2351 of 306910/19/12 at 11:24am
Are there any good places left to get a new pair of the D5000? Amazon has nothing left and there's nothing on J&R. This is soul crushing. I never ended having a chance to get these and now I have to pray for a used pair, which will be more and more rare now.post #2352 of 306910/19/12 at 12:44pmpost #2353 of 306910/20/12 at 10:35amQuote:
Try ebay - I just got a "LIKE NEW" pair of there.post #2354 of 306910/20/12 at 6:37pmQuote:
Thank you. That's ridiculous that it'll be hard to get a pair of D2000 D5000 D7000. I wanted some D7000s eventually.
I'm glad I have my pair of Denon D2000s with custom lambskin earpads (J$). And a D4 Mamba.
Sucks though...post #2355 of 306910/20/12 at 6:56pm
- Denon D2000/D5000, MD2000/MD5000 Appreciation Thread!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Appreciation Thread 36 seconds ago
- › Need help moving up from ER4S (I like that sound) to proper closed... 1 minute ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 1 minute ago
- › Beyerdynamic T90 vs DT880 3 minutes ago
- › With headphones can two supersonic tones (say 30k and 33K) at high... 3 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! Yamaha HPH-200 (PG 1110) !!.KEF... 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum by commodent
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by Quaresma
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Kiats
- › Monster iSport LIVESTRONG® In-Ear Headphones by Bassbanger101
- › Sennheiser HD 560 Ovation by Beeferer
- › Philips S2BK/28 Fidelio In-Ear Headsets by Antilochos
- › VSONIC VSD1S by IEMagnet01
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by eightbitpotion
- › NuForce Icon uDAC-2 (Black) USB DAC (24bit/96kHz) and Headphone... by jshaffe
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by jshaffe
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi