Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphone Amps › iBasso OEM Project
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

iBasso OEM Project - Page 4

post #46 of 497
Ah, the reason is I'd requested from one in our community.
But I'm thinking that's less priority to change it to gold one.
How about 35RAPC2BHN2(from switchcraft) on board?
Switchcraft
and, 14B or 112B in 1/4.
post #47 of 497
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuzoh View Post
Ah, the reason is I'd requested from one in our community.
But I'm thinking that's less priority to change it to gold one.
How about 35RAPC2BHN2(from switchcraft) on board?
Switchcraft
and, 14B or 112B in 1/4.
Hey, that is what I use! They are good jacks but won't take a lot of abuse but are simple and direct and easy to work with if something goes wrong.
post #48 of 497
sounds interesting if this works out well iBasso will undoubtedly come out with there own non-OEM version of this
post #49 of 497
Sure, the problem can be to have it stable with a number of different opamp requirements but also that it can be optimized for a particular opamp as that is what makes a good amp, a great amp. Otherwise you are just hunting for an opamp that will work correctly in the circuit.
post #50 of 497
>jamato8
Okay, I'll add it to requirements.

And hunting for opamp is so fun, I mean.
OPA2107, OPA2111, OPA602B, AD843, AD8610B.....my favorite.

>neezee
No, They had promised me about it.

Quoted;
>>We promise this model will not be producted again.
>>Only you can collect orders and entrust us to produce this amp again.

Thus I assure you this is the only opportunity to purchase this revolutionary amp, right?
post #51 of 497
Since this is going to be a portable/desk top amp and a DIY as far as changing opamps, capacitors and so on, what will the power supply for the ampamps be like? Will there be the ability to use separate caps for each supply to the opamp and buffer? Will the supply be divided in such a way that the demands of the R and L channel will essentially have their own supply or will it come off of one cap? Will there be an opportunity to change the voltage to the opamp so that lower and higher voltage opamps can be used?

Will the case be a brushed finish, flat anodized or glossy finish and what color will it be? Will the front and rear be flush? Will the ability to use an external power supply with internal batteries out of the circuit? Just a few questions. :^)
post #52 of 497
As long as budget allows, all requirements from you can be realized via me.
Circuits, caps, buffers, enclosure, appearance.....
However, we need first more than 50 preorders until September.
Because 50 preorders and $500~1000 deposite (I'm going to pay) is condition to start developing and to make prototype.
Now it's the phase to compile requirements.
Many your advices, demands from our community, and my opinion will be integrated on this amp (as images I uploaded).
We are just wanting this as the ideal PHPA.

But I think caps per each OPAMPs/Buffers will increase price and make circuit so complexed.
Of course, I'll ask them to paint it with black matt-finish too.
post #53 of 497
For a amp the size of the D1 there should be ample room and the trace to each V+ to the opamp and buffer has to be separate anyway so adding a point where you could use a cap right before the pin should be easy to do. Also if resistors are used, the dropping resistor could be halved so that one is used for each V+, which keeps one channel from seeing the voltage of the other and you have better dynamics and separation of instruments, etc. It would be a RC to opamp.
post #54 of 497
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamato8 View Post
Will there be the ability to use separate caps for each supply to the opamp and buffer? Will the supply be divided in such a way that the demands of the R and L channel will essentially have their own supply or will it come off of one cap? Will there be an opportunity to change the voltage to the opamp so that lower and higher voltage opamps can be used?
Separating supply/caps for OPAMPs and buffer is to suggest
But to divide btw L and R, is requiring more implementation area.
So, it will supplied from a pair of cap for (2 or 3) OPAMPs.
For buffers will be so too.

Voltage changing isn't considered, because I don't think merit for using C-MOS OPAMPs (like AD8656 or OPA2704 with huge pop) on this amp.


And......all I can say is, please mail me preorder.
post #55 of 497
Geez, you might as well try to make this amp a balanced drive as well

If I didn't still owe Jack Wu the other half of a new Woo GES amp, I'd join in on this project...
post #56 of 497
I've been reading this thread with interest, sounds like a fun project (I had been considering making my own portable amp). Can I just clarify that the amps will come with no opamps fitted as standard? And to fit opamps there will be a socket on the board, or will it need soldering in?
Will there be a list of compatible opamps?

BT
post #57 of 497
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadphoneAddict View Post
If I didn't still owe Jack Wu the other half of a new Woo GES amp, I'd join in on this project...
"Don't hesitate. Should no mercy (to iBasso)."

We need your force.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTony View Post
Can I just clarify that the amps will come with no opamps fitted as standard? And to fit opamps there will be a socket on the board, or will it need soldering in?
Will there be a list of compatible opamps?
Absolutely.
It will come to your home with no OPAMPs.
The reason for this is to reduce costs and also we wanna expend high-grade parts instead of OPAMPs.
http://photo4.avi.jp/photo/7/396928/...-140133-pc.jpg
http://photo4.avi.jp/photo/7/396928/...-140049-pc.jpg
This amp will have 7 DIP sockets.
L/R;3, GND;1, BUF;3

You can choose OPAMPs as you like. (Depends on supply voltage.)
post #58 of 497
if it will have 1 Watt power (or more ) at 32ohms, then i'm in
the reason is that i want to drive my SR325i at maximum with an portable amp if this is possible
post #59 of 497
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamato8 View Post
Also if resistors are used, the dropping resistor could be halved so that one is used for each V+, which keeps one channel from seeing the voltage of the other and you have better dynamics and separation of instruments, etc. It would be a RC to opamp.
In this point, I entrust them to set values of it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarKu View Post
the reason is that i want to drive my SR325i at maximum with an portable amp if this is possible
My P2 can well drive SR325i.
No one can imagine this AMP can't do it

---------------------------------------I M P O R T A N T---------------------------------------
I OFFICIALLY have preorders from you ASAP.
Because the more I have your preorders, the more this amp gets less price.
So, mail me to this address (get rid of spaces) below, please.
<p3c_preorder @ yahoo.co.jp>
I can accept your preorder in this method only.
Because of unitary management for your preorder information with accuracy.

Fill "Head-fi" into subject, then give me quantity and your nickname/Head-fi name.
Thank you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
post #60 of 497
And, the number of preorder exceeds 30.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphone Amps › iBasso OEM Project