Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAlessandrotagged by System, 8/3/10
- productAlessandro MS-1tagged by System, 8/3/10
- productAlessandro MS2itagged by System, 8/3/10
- productAlessandro MS-Protagged by System, 8/3/10
- productElectric Avenues PA2V2tagged by System, 6/28/11
- productHeadAmp GS-1 Headphone Amp/Pre-Amptagged by System, 6/28/11
- productWoo Audio WA6tagged by System, 8/3/10
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between Alessandro and Grado? Looking for best bang/buck. Last post on 11/26/11 at 10:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cheap Grado? Last post on 8/4/10 at 1:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Just heard the Alessandro MS-1.... Last post on 7/28/11 at 10:39pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help! I have been through 6 different headphones in the past couple weeks and need new... Last post on 9/29/11 at 7:14pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Alessandro MS-1 & nad setup : help me improve... Last post on 8/24/10 at 3:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
There aren't many sub-$10 IEMs in the market. With all the recent budget IEMs being priced at around $50, it leaves very little choice for people who are looking for a very cheap IEM. As far as I...
Since I was among the early adopters of this updated 2.0 version of R3, I already posted a detailed review with pictures in the original R3 review thread. Therefore, I'm just going to provide a...
Im probably like you right now, I was once reading reviews a bunch of comments, watching a bunch of videos of what to purchase... and everyone kept suggesting the ATH-M50x, so in a frantic search...
First I'd like to thank Brainwavz for the opportunity to review these. As others did, I received a review pair to keep. It was a very generous gesture. Plenty of people have already posted all the...
Comply foam tip should need no introduction at this point, as it has become a norm for many brand name IEM to include a pair of them. But what we are talking here is something new – or should I say...
Alessandro Music Series MS PRO FAN CLUB! - Page 10
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Actually if you read nwauguy review on this blog, he give very high remarks about it with his objective measurement on the miniRA1 :)
The Grado RA1 is supposedly a good pair with RS1. If Grado knows how to produce good sounding headphones, I am sure they know how to make an Amp to pair it.
Sure, many more "serious" options out there.
Edited by whoelse - 1/6/13 at 11:08pm
I have a Schiit Asgard with my MS-Pro's. That's in your budget!!
Personally and especially for the money, I love it. Such a great Amp for the dosh.
I won't babble on about it though- the below reviews say it all.
Edited by buckles - 1/6/13 at 11:49pm
I don't know what to advise. Something that is well designed, with a low noise floor, dynamic, not too bright... I use a Audio-GD NFB5.2 but I think same results could be achieved with the 15.2...
But now I have modded the Darkvoice 336's output capacitors, and the I prefer that to my Solid State amp.
does anybody tried to recable his alessandro ms pro's ?
i want to make a one-sided cable mode somehow.
first i need to find a thin but great cable.
any suggestions ?
i think the the original cable is too heavy and too thick for my "dream headphone".
i bought philips SHP 5401 headphone today.
i want to make a pad mod too with this philips pad. really comfortable.
anybody heard alessadro ms pro with talisman headphone amp ? (like: T-3H or something similar)
Ms Pro rulez
MS PRO at home since yesterday . Good Sounding with L Cush (even if i am not yet very used to their sound) , but not very confortable , getting a bit better with hours .
BUT with G Cush they are CONFY , and i am licking how it change the sound ...
- Alessandro Music Series MS PRO FAN CLUB!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 25 seconds ago
- › The NEW WS99/WS77 PG 57.. 54 seconds ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-3 balanced portable dac/amp 2 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 2 minutes ago
- › Name our latest soon to be released product from ROCK JAW 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 3 minutes ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 3 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 4 minutes ago
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by DwightLooi
- › FIDUE A81 In-Ear Noise Isolating Earphones Heaphones with High-End... by Brooko
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by monitorlove
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by ballbarn
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)