Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAlessandrotagged by System, 8/3/10
- productAlessandro MS-1tagged by System, 8/3/10
- productAlessandro MS2itagged by System, 8/3/10
- productAlessandro MS-Protagged by System, 8/3/10
- productElectric Avenues PA2V2tagged by System, 6/28/11
- productHeadAmp GS-1 Headphone Amp/Pre-Amptagged by System, 6/28/11
- productWoo Audio WA6tagged by System, 8/3/10
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between Alessandro and Grado? Looking for best bang/buck. Last post on 11/26/11 at 10:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cheap Grado? Last post on 8/4/10 at 1:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Just heard the Alessandro MS-1.... Last post on 7/28/11 at 10:39pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help! I have been through 6 different headphones in the past couple weeks and need new... Last post on 9/29/11 at 7:14pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Alessandro MS-1 & nad setup : help me improve... Last post on 8/24/10 at 3:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
i've read a number of reviews around the net which criticize the k812's for harsh treble and limited bass - all i can say is that my experience with these 'phones does NOT bear that out. the bass...
I like to mod…yes, I am one of those head-fiers. My specific area of interest is Grados, and wooden cups for them. I delight in sourcing cups, finding the drivers, and transforming a prosaic...
The Korean company really needs no introduction at this point. They have proven themselves as a capable IEM maker with a series of top of the line hybrid as well as some good sound yet budget...
These iems are better than some entry levels (Shure 215/ hifiman RE0/ RE 400/ Sennheiser CX300) with a wider soundstage due to the 13mm dynamic driver , however need serious burn in for at least 50...
First, I’d like to thank the folks at Narmoo for providing a sample of their R1M earphones for review. In recent years, the IEM market has sort of exploded, seeing a number of established...
Alessandro Music Series MS PRO FAN CLUB! - Page 10
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Actually if you read nwauguy review on this blog, he give very high remarks about it with his objective measurement on the miniRA1 :)
The Grado RA1 is supposedly a good pair with RS1. If Grado knows how to produce good sounding headphones, I am sure they know how to make an Amp to pair it.
Sure, many more "serious" options out there.
Edited by whoelse - 1/6/13 at 11:08pm
I have a Schiit Asgard with my MS-Pro's. That's in your budget!!
Personally and especially for the money, I love it. Such a great Amp for the dosh.
I won't babble on about it though- the below reviews say it all.
Edited by buckles - 1/6/13 at 11:49pm
I don't know what to advise. Something that is well designed, with a low noise floor, dynamic, not too bright... I use a Audio-GD NFB5.2 but I think same results could be achieved with the 15.2...
But now I have modded the Darkvoice 336's output capacitors, and the I prefer that to my Solid State amp.
does anybody tried to recable his alessandro ms pro's ?
i want to make a one-sided cable mode somehow.
first i need to find a thin but great cable.
any suggestions ?
i think the the original cable is too heavy and too thick for my "dream headphone".
i bought philips SHP 5401 headphone today.
i want to make a pad mod too with this philips pad. really comfortable.
anybody heard alessadro ms pro with talisman headphone amp ? (like: T-3H or something similar)
Ms Pro rulez
MS PRO at home since yesterday . Good Sounding with L Cush (even if i am not yet very used to their sound) , but not very confortable , getting a bit better with hours .
BUT with G Cush they are CONFY , and i am licking how it change the sound ...
- Alessandro Music Series MS PRO FAN CLUB!
- › Seattle Redhook Meet Saturday July 26th, 2014 31 seconds ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 1 minute ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › D.C. Area Meet (Saturday, July 26th, 2014) - part of CanMania @... 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO E12DIY Limited Edition Version---DIY your own sound ! 2 minutes ago
- › Official 2014 LA Head-Fi Meet, August 9, 2014, Marriott Warner Center 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › AKG K812 by jk47
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by fleasbaby
- › T-Peos Altone200 by ClieOS
- › SONY MDR-XB30EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese... by francopro
- › NarMoo R1M High-Fidelity Noise Isolation Headphones with Mic by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by ash47
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by shak85
- › C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp by shak85
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by cel4145
- › TDK BA200 by Ch1Kn
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)