Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAlessandrotagged by System, 8/3/10
- productAlessandro MS-1tagged by System, 8/3/10
- productAlessandro MS2itagged by System, 8/3/10
- productAlessandro MS-Protagged by System, 8/3/10
- productElectric Avenues PA2V2tagged by System, 6/28/11
- productHeadAmp GS-1 Headphone Amp/Pre-Amptagged by System, 6/28/11
- productWoo Audio WA6tagged by System, 8/3/10
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between Alessandro and Grado? Looking for best bang/buck. Last post on 11/26/11 at 10:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cheap Grado? Last post on 8/4/10 at 1:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Just heard the Alessandro MS-1.... Last post on 7/28/11 at 10:39pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help! I have been through 6 different headphones in the past couple weeks and need new... Last post on 9/29/11 at 7:14pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Alessandro MS-1 & nad setup : help me improve... Last post on 8/24/10 at 3:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
very detailed build, sound is smooth and rich
SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S Quick Review Thanks to Hifiheadphones for the sample. Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/770243/soundmagic-e50-e50s-review-by-mark2410 Brief: A middy...
Before I get into my review, some disclosure: I received a free loaner unit as part of a mini North American tour, set up and sponsored by @EmpJ of CTC Audio. I got to keep the unit for a...
First off, I want to thank Brainwavz and Audrey for this BLU-100 unit. Packaging and Accessories I received the BLU-100 before its release and it came in the Brainwavz iem case without...
These have been the best headphones I have used for $99. For the few weeks they worked, it was amazing. Unfortunately, after a few weeks, the right earcup detached from the headband. They seem to...
Alessandro Music Series MS PRO FAN CLUB! - Page 10
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Actually if you read nwauguy review on this blog, he give very high remarks about it with his objective measurement on the miniRA1 :)
The Grado RA1 is supposedly a good pair with RS1. If Grado knows how to produce good sounding headphones, I am sure they know how to make an Amp to pair it.
Sure, many more "serious" options out there.
Edited by whoelse - 1/6/13 at 11:08pm
I have a Schiit Asgard with my MS-Pro's. That's in your budget!!
Personally and especially for the money, I love it. Such a great Amp for the dosh.
I won't babble on about it though- the below reviews say it all.
Edited by buckles - 1/6/13 at 11:49pm
I don't know what to advise. Something that is well designed, with a low noise floor, dynamic, not too bright... I use a Audio-GD NFB5.2 but I think same results could be achieved with the 15.2...
But now I have modded the Darkvoice 336's output capacitors, and the I prefer that to my Solid State amp.
does anybody tried to recable his alessandro ms pro's ?
i want to make a one-sided cable mode somehow.
first i need to find a thin but great cable.
any suggestions ?
i think the the original cable is too heavy and too thick for my "dream headphone".
i bought philips SHP 5401 headphone today.
i want to make a pad mod too with this philips pad. really comfortable.
anybody heard alessadro ms pro with talisman headphone amp ? (like: T-3H or something similar)
Ms Pro rulez
MS PRO at home since yesterday . Good Sounding with L Cush (even if i am not yet very used to their sound) , but not very confortable , getting a bit better with hours .
BUT with G Cush they are CONFY , and i am licking how it change the sound ...
- Alessandro Music Series MS PRO FAN CLUB!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread 15 seconds ago
- › Noob question about TV connections 1 minute ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Winnipeg meets' thread (Ongoing) 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD800 and HDVA 600 Review 3 minutes ago
- › Dubstep Girl's Massive 5AR4/5R4/5U4G Rectifier Review/Comparison!... 3 minutes ago
- › The All new FiiO X1, 192K/24B, PCM5142 DAC and 100mW output with LO... 4 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo - The PORTABLE discussion thread 5 minutes ago
- › Hippo Biscuit by BruceBanner
- › MartinLogan Mikros 90 Reference On-Ear Headphones by remwang
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by mark2410
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by hakushondaimao
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by kova4a
- › Grado Labs SR80e by SeraphSolus
- › EarSonics Velvet by LMka
- › Audio-Technica In-Ear Headphones ATH-CKR9 (Japan Import) by peter123
- › Ultimate Ears super.fi 3 Studio - Headphones ( in-ear ear-bud ) -... by Lewzke
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by chowmein83
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2