Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAlessandrotagged by System, 8/3/10
- productAlessandro MS-1tagged by System, 8/3/10
- productAlessandro MS2itagged by System, 8/3/10
- productAlessandro MS-Protagged by System, 8/3/10
- productElectric Avenues PA2V2tagged by System, 6/28/11
- productHeadAmp GS-1 Headphone Amp/Pre-Amptagged by System, 6/28/11
- productWoo Audio WA6tagged by System, 8/3/10
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between Alessandro and Grado? Looking for best bang/buck. Last post on 11/26/11 at 10:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cheap Grado? Last post on 8/4/10 at 1:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Just heard the Alessandro MS-1.... Last post on 7/28/11 at 10:39pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help! I have been through 6 different headphones in the past couple weeks and need new... Last post on 9/29/11 at 7:14pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Alessandro MS-1 & nad setup : help me improve... Last post on 8/24/10 at 3:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
The HD600 is a pair of excellent sounding cans. They have a balanced, natural sound and the soundstage is remarkably large. I can hear all sorts of sounds while listening to these cans and I can...
Before I begin, I’d like to thank shotgunshane for the opportunity to review these new headphones. My first experience with Brainwavz was when I picked up their M4 a couple of years ago. I was...
I have used this amp for about a year now, and I must say it has served me well. POWER Through many different headphones, the FiiO E09K hasn't skipped a beat, and has driven everything from...
Using WASAPI, ASIO and onboard stock drivers yielded the exact same result. Same sound quality and same sound coloration. Unless you are suffering from serious EMI and static noise then these dont...
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
Alessandro Music Series MS PRO FAN CLUB! - Page 10
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Actually if you read nwauguy review on this blog, he give very high remarks about it with his objective measurement on the miniRA1 :)
The Grado RA1 is supposedly a good pair with RS1. If Grado knows how to produce good sounding headphones, I am sure they know how to make an Amp to pair it.
Sure, many more "serious" options out there.
Edited by whoelse - 1/6/13 at 11:08pm
I have a Schiit Asgard with my MS-Pro's. That's in your budget!!
Personally and especially for the money, I love it. Such a great Amp for the dosh.
I won't babble on about it though- the below reviews say it all.
Edited by buckles - 1/6/13 at 11:49pm
I don't know what to advise. Something that is well designed, with a low noise floor, dynamic, not too bright... I use a Audio-GD NFB5.2 but I think same results could be achieved with the 15.2...
But now I have modded the Darkvoice 336's output capacitors, and the I prefer that to my Solid State amp.
does anybody tried to recable his alessandro ms pro's ?
i want to make a one-sided cable mode somehow.
first i need to find a thin but great cable.
any suggestions ?
i think the the original cable is too heavy and too thick for my "dream headphone".
i bought philips SHP 5401 headphone today.
i want to make a pad mod too with this philips pad. really comfortable.
anybody heard alessadro ms pro with talisman headphone amp ? (like: T-3H or something similar)
Ms Pro rulez
MS PRO at home since yesterday . Good Sounding with L Cush (even if i am not yet very used to their sound) , but not very confortable , getting a bit better with hours .
BUT with G Cush they are CONFY , and i am licking how it change the sound ...
- Alessandro Music Series MS PRO FAN CLUB!
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 21 seconds ago
- › Basically all the Bose bashing is baseless. 28 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 51 seconds ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 55 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 55 seconds ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 1 minute ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW dweaver's take Pioneer DJE1500 PG 1710!... 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page latest FW download & general... 2 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH-900 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by freedom04
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ZapX629
- › FiiO E09K by MacroPower
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by wigglepuff
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)