Head-Fi.org › Forums › Summit-Fi (High-End Audio) › High-end Audio Forum › Pictures Of Your High End System (Please see the first pages for examples of what should be posted here)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pictures Of Your High End System (Please see the first pages for examples of what should be... - Page 228  

post #3406 of 3420

1000

 

1000

 

1000


Edited by s4s4s4 - 3/11/13 at 7:40pm
post #3407 of 3420
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacedonianHero View Post

Just added a HeadAmp KGSS to drive my SR-009s and I'm very happy with the results. It's freakin' huge. Dwarfs my GS-X and CD player easily. Even a touch bigger than the LL (1056 cubed inches vs. 983 cubed inches). Had to move my CD player from the bottom into the middle. Luckily it just barely fit.

 

 

 

Looks great MH - happy listening! smily_headphones1.gif

 

What you listening to these days?

post #3408 of 3420
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacedonianHero View Post

Just added a HeadAmp KGSS to drive my SR-009s and I'm very happy with the results. It's freakin' huge. Dwarfs my GS-X and CD player easily. Even a touch bigger than the LL (1056 cubed inches vs. 983 cubed inches). Had to move my CD player from the bottom into the middle. Luckily it just barely fit.

 

 

 

You're deserving MH... cheers!

beerchug.gif

post #3409 of 3420
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubstep Girl View Post

 

 

awesome setup!!! love it!!!

 

beerchug.gif

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsor View Post

 

Looks great MH - happy listening! smily_headphones1.gif

 

What you listening to these days?

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent One View Post

 

You're deserving MH... cheers!

beerchug.gif

 

Thanks guys. Mostly listening to my SR-009s. But I do try to fit in my other 3 headphones when I can. 

post #3410 of 3420

Sweet choices Peter! Of course it is all about your DAC....biggrin.gif.

post #3411 of 3420
Quote:
Originally Posted by longbowbbs View Post

Sweet choices Peter! Of course it is all about your DAC....biggrin.gif.

Still love it....and even after I got to hear my buddy's (just down the street) new PWD2.

post #3412 of 3420

Considering how bad the PWD is I'd say so. ;)

 

Nice catch on the KGSS.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacedonianHero View Post

Still love it....and even after I got to hear my buddy's (just down the street) new PWD2.

post #3413 of 3420
I
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorbidToaster View Post

Considering how bad the PWD is I'd say so. wink.gif

Nice catch on the KGSS.

Thanks!

Lol. For the record, I liked the PWD2, just didn't love it. I guess you experienced we're less than stellar?

I'm having to force myself to listen to my other headphones now. smily_headphones1.gif
Edited by MacedonianHero - 3/11/13 at 9:22pm
post #3414 of 3420
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacedonianHero View Post

I
Thanks!

Lol. For the record, I liked the PWD2, just didn't love it. I guess you experienced we're less than stellar?

I'm having to force myself to listen to my other headphones now. smily_headphones1.gif
This ^
post #3415 of 3420

In all seriousness I'm kind of there but less on the like and more just thought it was alright. 

 

I just overstate how much I disliked it a bit just to balance out all the 'gift from god' opinions on it. I think it's one of the most over rated pieces of gear out there...but I'd still own one for the right price. 

 

I have a feeling it'd sound quite nice in my speaker rig, actually. 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxvla View Post


This ^
post #3416 of 3420
Yeah about $350. Competes pretty well with the Bifrost I had.
post #3417 of 3420
Quote:
Originally Posted by s4s4s4 View Post

1000

 

1000

 

1000

nice, i like it

post #3418 of 3420

Sure does stomp the Gungnir and anything Cambridge audio ever out out..blink.gif

post #3419 of 3420

I think the most impressive part is the amplification. Complete Bryston system...and I'm assuming that means phono stage, too...

 

How do you like it? That'd be my first choice if I could afford a 5k+ phono stage.

post #3420 of 3420
Quote:
Originally Posted by s4s4s4 View Post

1000

 

1000

 

1000

 

Beautiful-looking setup - I wish you the utmost enjoyment with it. :)

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: High-end Audio Forum
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Summit-Fi (High-End Audio) › High-end Audio Forum › Pictures Of Your High End System (Please see the first pages for examples of what should be posted here)