Naw...longbob's rig picture has been popping up lately everywhere....I wake up in the mornings and have flashbacks to a dream about it....scaryy~
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Is it worth it to repair my old amp & speakers or should I just a new system? Last post on 3/29/12 at 4:06pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- GoldenWave AMBER MK2 Last post on 4/16/15 at 9:24am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- NEW Thomas Mayer Headphone Amplifier Last post on 4/7/15 at 3:49am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- DAC vs AMP Last post on 4/4/15 at 9:25am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Obscure tube amps. Last post on 4/3/15 at 6:20am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
Last edited: 12/6/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2Last edited: 12/16/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop & Portable Speakers)Last edited: 12/8/16
In my self-imposed haughtiness and superiority, I have always told Alfred and Martin that I will be the high-end reviewer for this blog, and that they should be responsible for more budget...
First of all, thank you so much to Ifi-Audio for sending me a black edition to review for free! Really awesome of them to involve the audio community to such a degree. I will keep this review...
I try not to be an extremist and I try to give most products I review a decent amount of hearing before making any judgments on their quality but when a product reaches with a level of quality I...
A great purchase for under 180 pounds, these headphones blow the direct competition away when it comes to almost everything. They arrive in a nice premium package with a thick, high grade cable for...
A reasonably priced pair of premium Open back headphones. They are well made and super comfortable and have a luxurious appearance well suited to home hi fi use. Unlike other hi fidelity phones...
Pictures Of Your High End System (Please see the first pages for examples of what should be posted here) - Page 220post #3286 of 34202/16/13 at 2:30pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #3287 of 34202/16/13 at 2:32pmQuote:Originally Posted by keph
No idea if my setup is even High End enough to be posted in this thread.
Well here it goes..
Sorry for the crappy phone pics... I have no idea where my SLR is since i left for Indonesia months ago..
Easy thumbs up for High End, Keph...Congrats on the new Leben!post #3288 of 34202/16/13 at 2:33pmpost #3289 of 34202/16/13 at 2:37pmpost #3290 of 34202/16/13 at 4:01pmQuote:
I got a chance to listen to these again several hours this afternoon, absolutely unbelievable. The realism is extraordinary. It's like a 2700-lb version of the SR-009's :Dpost #3291 of 34202/16/13 at 5:06pmpost #3292 of 34202/16/13 at 5:09pmpost #3293 of 34202/16/13 at 5:09pmpost #3294 of 34202/16/13 at 5:17pmpost #3295 of 34202/16/13 at 5:20pmpost #3296 of 34202/16/13 at 5:22pm
Nope. I've got a full plate right now when it comes to stuff I own I haven't listened to yet though. lol.
Trust me, you're not the only one that wants pics of the whole thing. Hell, I just want to be able to take them for you guys. :Dpost #3297 of 34202/16/13 at 5:27pmpost #3298 of 34202/16/13 at 5:29pmpost #3299 of 34202/16/13 at 5:29pm
It's okay. Brian has said that if my stuff doesn't get here I can borrow his floor models for the weekend. It'll feel stupid, but it'll be there for the meet, and the speakers in my home for the weekend will be nice, too.
Let's just hope my stuff comes in so I don't have to worry about it.post #3300 of 34202/16/13 at 6:01pmQuote:
I can see you running around the meet with a handful of coasters.....No Drinks on the Speakers!!!
This thread is locked
- Pictures Of Your High End System (Please see the first pages for examples of what should be posted here)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2
- › Where are all of the builders? 23 seconds ago
- › USB Strikes Back! Watch out AOIP - USB/Ethernet Chain beats All... 43 seconds ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 55 seconds ago
- › The Blue Lola (vs. my AKG K553 Pro) 1 minute ago
- › Audiophiles in Dubai? 1 minute ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 2 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 2 minutes ago
- › iTunes vs the world! (AAC quality?) 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 3 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 3 minutes ago
- › qdc Balanced armature type (BA type) 3SH （QDC-4024） by prismstorm
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by bapspidoff
- › Sangdo Headset Mic for Sony MH EX300AP L36H L36I C6603 LT26II LT28H... by Griffith
- › Denon AH-D600 by theminstrel
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by theminstrel
- › Burson Audio Cable+ by markbrauer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by theminstrel
- › FiiO E17 by theminstrel
- › Sony NWZ-A15 Walkman Video MP3 Player (16GB) - Black by theminstrel
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 by theminstrel
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear