Head-Fi.org › Forums › Summit-Fi (High-End Audio) › High-end Audio Forum › Pictures Of Your High End System (Please see the first pages for examples of what should be posted here)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pictures Of Your High End System (Please see the first pages for examples of what should be... - Page 186  

post #2776 of 3420

Here's mine...for now wink.gif

 

post #2777 of 3420

Very nice!

post #2778 of 3420
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarknightDK View Post

Here's mine...for now wink.gif

 

 

What DAC's were you using before you made the move to the Audio-gd? 

post #2779 of 3420
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarknightDK View Post

Here's mine...for now wink.gif

 

 

 

The DAC is huge.  What's the measurements going across (wide)?

post #2780 of 3420
Quote:
Originally Posted by longbowbbs View Post

 

What DAC's were you using before you made the move to the Audio-gd? 

 

Was using another Audio-gd unit (i.e. the 10SE) before I moved on to the Ref 7.1. While the 10SE DAC is good, the Ref 7.1 is a significant step up from the 10SE.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by preproman View Post

 

 

The DAC is huge.  What's the measurements going across (wide)?

 

Yep. I was surprised by the size of the DAC when I first got it..did not expect it to be the size of a small table. The Ref 7.1 measures 17" wide.

post #2781 of 3420
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarknightDK View Post

 

Was using another Audio-gd unit (i.e. the 10SE) before I moved on to the Ref 7.1. While the 10SE DAC is good, the Ref 7.1 is a significant step up from the 10SE.

 

 

Yep. I was surprised by the size of the DAC when I first got it..did not expect it to be the size of a small table. The Ref 7.1 measures 17" wide.

 

Sorry DarknightDK,

 

I'm trying to see if it will fit where I want to put my next DAC.  What about up and down (height)?

post #2782 of 3420
Quote:
Originally Posted by preproman View Post

 

Sorry DarknightDK,

 

I'm trying to see if it will fit where I want to put my next DAC.  What about up and down (height)?

3 3/4 in or 93 MM

post #2783 of 3420

Very nice and impressive  happy_face1.gif   Happy listening dt880smile.png

post #2784 of 3420

My set-up.

 

 


Edited by johnwmclean - 9/8/12 at 12:36am
post #2785 of 3420

johnwmclean is an appropriate name. Looks really good.

post #2786 of 3420

^ Ditto. I've always been a sucker for the 007 look :)

 

~M

post #2787 of 3420

It's still to this day my favorite headphone looks wise. From what I've heard I like the 009's sound more, but man is the 007 a sexy headphone.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmayer167 View Post

^ Ditto. I've always been a sucker for the 007 look :)

 

~M

post #2788 of 3420
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnwmclean View Post

My set-up.

 

 

 

 

Very nice looking setup. cool.gif

post #2789 of 3420

What a beautiful looking system. The Amplifier looks particularly nice.

 

Regards

 

Macrog

post #2790 of 3420

Thanks guys for your comments.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: High-end Audio Forum
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Summit-Fi (High-End Audio) › High-end Audio Forum › Pictures Of Your High End System (Please see the first pages for examples of what should be posted here)