Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Is it worth it to repair my old amp & speakers or should I just a new system? Last post on 3/29/12 at 4:06pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- GoldenWave AMBER MK2 Last post on 4/16/15 at 9:24am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- NEW Thomas Mayer Headphone Amplifier Last post on 4/7/15 at 3:49am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- DAC vs AMP Last post on 4/4/15 at 9:25am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Obscure tube amps. Last post on 4/3/15 at 6:20am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
Last edited: 12/6/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2Last edited: 12/16/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop & Portable Speakers)Last edited: 12/8/16
Shozy has kindly provided me a review unit in exchange for the honest opinion. They are in active use for about 6 months. I should first note that my experience with IEM is a bit limited by now, so...
INTRODUCTION: I would like to thank @Jack Vang of Empire Ears, for the discount on my purchase of the Zeus-XIV-ADEL Custom IEM and for giving me the opportunity to review the IEM. I would also...
This is by far the closest I have come to writing a 5 star review. Of course to get that, I would have to find the holy grail of headphones for me. I had tried the HD558, HD598, HD650, and...
Used Schiit Modi & Magni with car sim racing game with Sennheiser HD 598 headphones. Unfortunately, Modi died after 2+ years. Was hoping Schiit would cover Modi under warranty since it died just 2...
These are *fantastic* for the price. Compared side by side to some old Sennheiser MX500s, that cost at least 4x as much, the Monk+ absolutely wipes the floor - they are hugely superior. Warm...
Pictures Of Your High End System (Please see the first pages for examples of what should be posted here) - Page 143post #2131 of 34202/20/12 at 8:21am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2132 of 34202/20/12 at 8:29amQuote:Originally Posted by rudi0504
Hi All Head Fier Friends
I want share my high end set up as show in the Pictures :
Left : Pre Amp T + A P 10.2 Germany
Right : Stello CD Player with Stand alone DAC CDA 500By [URL=http://profile.imageshack.us/user/rudi0504]rudi0504[/URL] at 2012-01-06Top : WA 6 SEBelow : Pre Amp T + A P 10.2 GermanyBy [URL=http://profile.imageshack.us/user/rudi0504]rudi0504[/URL] at 2012-01-07I am sorry , why i can not put my Photos here ?Anyone can help me please , how to put the Photos from my rig hereThank you
Nice gear.post #2133 of 34202/20/12 at 8:34ampost #2134 of 34202/20/12 at 8:37ampost #2135 of 34202/20/12 at 3:02pmQuote:
It used to be my bookshelf amp but I have since built a Jonokuchi for that job (not pictured). I don't use the Dayton anymore really, just haven't gotten around to selling it or putting it to use elsewhere.post #2136 of 34202/20/12 at 5:35pmQuote:
125k, that's high-end all right Hope to be able to get something like this once I decide to buy a house, might have to choose between that and a sports car though LOL!post #2137 of 34202/20/12 at 8:04pmpost #2138 of 34202/20/12 at 8:21pmpost #2139 of 34202/20/12 at 8:42pm
What in the Some of these set up's are absolutely flabergastingly, excessively delicious!! I almost feel a bit shy posting mine now, even though I'd personally consider it quite high end.
Don't know if this is allowed or not, but how about an extra avenue to clear up the conscious and give a little back My other half works for this charity Restless Beings voluntarily, and they've started this new fundraiser to help build an entire village for 100 displaced and homeless street children in Dhaka, Bangladesh. Well, she's put my name forward as a fundraiser, and I'm hoping to raise a bit of money for the cause.
Whoever raises the most out of the referrals actually gets to go to Bangladesh and help with the project hands on, meet all the children etc (what a great and humbling incentive right?). Besides that there are no other incentives or anything (besides helping the needy!). This is a strictly non profit non wage or commission based charity.
If you guys have the time, please do donate, even if it's £10 it's still something. PayPal, Credit Card payments etc are all accepted.
This is my referral link.
This is the project homepage.
And the charity homepage.
If you're based in London come along to one of the charity events :)
Edited by Naim.F.C - 2/20/12 at 8:59pmpost #2140 of 34202/20/12 at 8:42pmpost #2141 of 34202/21/12 at 7:43am
It is a 2001 996 Twin Turbo, with only 22,000 miles on the odometer. I will never sell, since you cannot get much money for these any more. They produced a lot of them from 2001-2006. Same body style. Thanks for the complements.post #2142 of 34202/21/12 at 10:02amQuote:
Very nice choice! The 996 911s are a great bargain. There really is an embarassment of riches in the last 10 years of sports cars, now that OEMs put out new models every few years. Just makes buying a new car seems silly...post #2143 of 34202/27/12 at 7:31pm
My First Audio System Circa mid 70s. A bit over $12k then.
Some notes on the back of the pic about the system.
Top Left: Ariston RD-11 turntable, a beautiful piece of machinery. The turntable lasted for 2 1/2 years till my younger brother dropped the platter on the bearing thus destroying it.
Top Right: Nakamichi 700 Cassette deck. Latter replaced with a Nak1000MK II.
Middle Black Amp: McIntosh 2105 105 watts/ch amplifier- the rolls Royce of Hi-fi but I rather have a Ferrari.
Bottom Left: Marantz 4400 125w x 4 quadraphonic receiver. Boy am I glad I got rid of it.
On top of the Marantz: the little Black box is a DBX 119-a dynamic expander that makes the music come alive. ( I believe it also acted as a noise reduction unit to some extent)
Bottom Right: Revox A-700 reel to reel recorder.
Speakers : Braun 810s (4 speakers for quadraphonic use) were good. Regret sometimes I sold them but got what I paid for them.
Music: Esperanto- Last Tango. Just about one of the best records I have heard. ( I do have a CD reissue of the record and it still sounds decent by today's standards. Used it as a demo at the Seattle Meet)post #2144 of 34202/29/12 at 6:23pm
This thread is locked
- Pictures Of Your High End System (Please see the first pages for examples of what should be posted here)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 10 seconds ago
- › Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (advanced wireless & microSD module for... 43 seconds ago
- › Venture Electronics VE Zen 2.0 impressions and discussion thread 1 minute ago
- › DX200 Details, features and specifications 1st page. 1-17-2017 Now... 1 minute ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 2 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Is there a better IEM than the AKG K3003? 3 minutes ago
- › Whiplash Audio's new TWau Reference wire 3 minutes ago
- › Focal chorus 727 or ELAC F5 or unifi F5 4 minutes ago
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by mgunin
- › Empire Ears Zeus by EagleWings
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by snapacap
- › Schiit Modi by Tim Updegrove
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk+/Monk Plus by spronkey
- › Cayin i5 by glassmonkey
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by 00lunar
- › 64 Audio U12 Universal In-Ear Monitor by cleg
- › qdc Balanced armature type (BA type) 3SH （QDC-4024） by prismstorm
- › Sangdo Headset Mic for Sony MH EX300AP L36H L36I C6603 LT26II LT28H... by Griffith
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear