New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Klipsch Custom3 vs Yuin PK1

post #1 of 8
Thread Starter 
Which would be better in terms of

Rich tone colors
Voice separation
Tight, controlled bass
airy
bright
warm
lush

This is for classical music

Thanks.
post #2 of 8
Thread Starter 
Nevermind I found out that the Yuin is like 150ohms.
post #3 of 8
If you don't need isolation, get the PK1. Even unamped, PK1 sounds better than most mid-level IEMs. when amped it will blow away most high-end IEMs IMO.
post #4 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goit View Post
Which would be better in terms of

Rich tone colors
Voice separation
Tight, controlled bass
airy
bright
warm

lush

This is for classical music

Thanks.
It's impossible to find a can that has BOTH of those.
post #5 of 8
Thread Starter 
Are the custom3s actually CUSTOM IEMs? A local retailer told me so, but I don't see that online anywhere.
post #6 of 8
Klipsch Custom 3s are not a custom IEM. A real custom IEM will have the company send you a ear mold kit to get a molding of the inside of your ear or tell you to go to a audiologist (place where people go to get hearing aids) to get a ear canal mold so you can send that to them. Then they put the IEM inside a plastic (or similar) casing and ship that to you. Basically IEMs that are custom made for your ear canal and no one elses.

The Klipsch's Custom 3s is just a name.

Edit: The Klipsch Custom 3s use gel flange tips and gel biflange tips.
post #7 of 8
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAQemUP View Post
Klipsch Custom 3s are not a custom IEM. A real custom IEM will have the company send you a ear mold kit to get a molding of the inside of your ear or tell you to go to a audiologist (place where peoploe go to get hearing aids) to get a ear canal mold so you can send that to them. Then they put the IEM inside a plastic (or similar) casing and ship that to you. Basically IEMs that are custom made for your ear canal and no one elses.

The Klipsch's Custom 3s is just a name.
They said the websites are doing it wrong, and that's the proper way to do it.
post #8 of 8
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by oicdn View Post
It's impossible to find a can that has BOTH of those.
Instead of warm what I was to say "radiant"?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav: