You can open the readme text in the Lilith folder in the Chrome browser for an English translation of the Japanese......for an in depth tutorial
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Amp and/or sound card for $200 Last post on 9/4/12 at 12:13pm in Computer Audio
- Xonar DGX vs higher end cards Last post on 1/26/14 at 4:17am in Computer Audio
- Best way to hook up a 5.1 Speaker, ASIO, and Xbox to AIO? Is RME>X-FI? Last post on 8/26/12 at 11:57pm in Computer Audio
- I want to start producing trance / DnB / house, where do I start? Last post on 9/7/12 at 4:36am in Computer Audio
- USB soundcard for ~30$ Last post on 8/23/12 at 2:34pm in Computer Audio
Sony XB90EX Review This is not gonna be super in depth but just a small review and a comparison to the Sony XBA30. Ok so first thing I noticed when unboxing, wow they are big! Definitely much...
first review. yayyyyyyyyyy, so here we go. I am no super expert in headphones, but heres what I think the bass is very rumbling. I think that it wasn't as thumping or hard hitting as i would like...
I currently had done a review for the Fostex HP-A3 DAC/amp unit, which is a couple years old, but none the less one of the best units in the price range from experience and reading material...
Bought these in an airport as my other earbuds had stopped working. Even though I bought these in an emergency I immediately regret this purchase. They are definitely worse than the old apple...
Thanks to Calyx for allowing Team Tokyo to borrow a unit for review. Note: Version 0.6 and 0.95 of the software were used for this review. The first thing many people wanted when they...
Lilith Audio Player - Page 33
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Good to be back home, uLilith really does everything I want after all
I got sick of foobar, its VST plugin wrapper that barely works(the foobar ppl even advise steering cleal from it as it's the cause of many crash reports and it's leaking memory like crazy with some EQ plugins IME).
Native VST plugin/WASAPI/ASIO support, 64fp pipeline, a very convenient GUI, freeware and only consuming 50MB of memory, I don't see any competition to uLilith
It even does automatic latency compensation allowing the use of any linear phase EQ without any glitch, no other player does that AFAIK.
Edited by leeperry - 6/28/14 at 3:48pm
- Lilith Audio Player
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › DAC/Amp for Hifiman HE-400? - E17/E09k, HUD-MX1, Modi/Magni 58 seconds ago
- › FiiO X1, the most portable and affordable high resolution DAP from... 1 minute ago
- › Converting FLAC to AIFF: some questions 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD600 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 3 minutes ago
- › ROCK JAW Testers 4 minutes ago
- › sennheiser hd 545 5 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 5 minutes ago
- › Shootout: 112 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Monster DNA Pro... 7 minutes ago
- › SONY MDR-XB90EX | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese Import) by kevms89
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by classycans
- › Audio Poutine CDAC+ by WhiskeyJacks
- › Hama HK-3063 by Blanejmc
- › Calyx Audio M by Currawong
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro - 600 ohms by MrTechAgent
- › T-PEOS H-100II by mark2410
- › Yulong Audio D200 32bit 384khz DSD DAC by customNuts
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by Wyd4
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by MattTCG
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)