- 43 Posts. Joined 9/2008
- Location: NYC
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Amp and/or sound card for $200 Last post on 9/4/12 at 12:13pm in Computer Audio
- Xonar DGX vs higher end cards Last post on 1/4/15 at 9:27am in Computer Audio
- Best way to hook up a 5.1 Speaker, ASIO, and Xbox to AIO? Is RME>X-FI? Last post on 8/26/12 at 11:57pm in Computer Audio
- I want to start producing trance / DnB / house, where do I start? Last post on 9/7/12 at 4:36am in Computer Audio
- USB soundcard for ~30$ Last post on 8/23/12 at 2:34pm in Computer Audio
Brainwavz M1 Quick Review Thanks to mp4nation back in the day for the sample. Full length old review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/499583/brainwavz-m1-review Brief: Old but...
I have own the Dunu tridents for about 4-5 months, and about a week about, the left ear suddenly stopped working. I left them on my desk for the weekend, no spills, or anything touching them. Now i...
Intro Here is a review of the Audio-Technica CKR10 there are a couple reviews of this model already but the more reviews the better. First I would like to say thank you to Audio-Technica for...
So, a review Woo Audio WA2... I have divided it into some headings, and rated them out of 100. These are my ratings based on my personal opinion. I'm open to comments as well, feel free to voice...
Intro After briefly owning and eventually selling the Audio Technica ATH - M50, there were quite a few things that I still desired in a closed headphone. I wanted something more comfortable...
Lilith Audio Player - Page 32
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Yeah, I'm not seeing any new changes either.
The changelog is available in the download package - 更新履歴.txt
Seems to have added a function to run in window mode but I have no idea how it's supposed to work.
● Added toggle to the argument of DDE commands / windowmode
The windowed minimized, if minimized mode if window mode.
Currently use foobar, I try Lilith,
pc: asus 701 XP-2000-SP2
Spidf coaxial Ha infoU2 asio
Dac: Zhaoulu 2.5, modified,
What version of Lilith recommend,
Download lilith992.exe and 991b.exe
~~Use the latest October,2013 version either 32 or 64 bit depending on you OS as the previous post suggested. Also install a codec pack to extend the file playback abilities of the player like K-lite Codecs.
2014-01-03_SSE2Diff.7z 03-Jan-2014 18:57 201k 2014-01-03_x64Core2.7z 03-Jan-2014 18:57 4.7M 2014-01-03_Core2.7z 03-Jan-2014 18:57 4.3M 2014-01-03_x86.7z 03-Jan-2014 18:57 3.0M 2014-01-03_x64.7z 03-Jan-2014 18:57 3.2M
Kinda late, but that's a 2008 build...
2014-01-10_x64Core2.7z 10-Jan-2014 20:11 4.7M 2014-01-10_Core2.7z 10-Jan-2014 20:11 4.3M 2014-01-10_x64.7z 10-Jan-2014 20:11 3.2M 2014-01-10_x86.7z 10-Jan-2014 20:11 3.0M 2014-01-10_SSE2Diff.7z 10-Jan-2014 20:11 201k
Thanks. I d/l the most recent version but no idea what to do with it now. I unzipped it but I dont see a install .exe or a tutorial doc.
- Lilith Audio Player
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Fiio X5 - Custom/Modded firmwares 8 seconds ago
- › Looking to take the next step 32 seconds ago
- › Zero Audio - ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore | ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso (Carbon &... 37 seconds ago
- › The Ruizu X02 DAP appreciation thread 1 minute ago
- › Head-Fi CES 2015 Highlights 1 minute ago
- › The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread. 1 minute ago
- › Nad D Range 2 minutes ago
- › Sony CD3000 Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Soundsoul S-018 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 4 minutes ago
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by mark2410
- › DUNU DN-12 Trident by Ghoulcow
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by acain
- › Woo Audio 2 by mikoss
- › KAM HP1 by LowDose
- › Schiit Vali by Mr Rick
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by Spiderman
- › Audinst HUD-mx2 by YoYo JoKeR
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by koloseij
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)