- 43 Posts. Joined 9/2008
- Location: NYC
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Amp and/or sound card for $200 Last post on 9/4/12 at 12:13pm in Computer Audio
- Xonar DGX vs higher end cards Last post on 1/4/15 at 9:27am in Computer Audio
- Best way to hook up a 5.1 Speaker, ASIO, and Xbox to AIO? Is RME>X-FI? Last post on 8/26/12 at 11:57pm in Computer Audio
- I want to start producing trance / DnB / house, where do I start? Last post on 9/7/12 at 4:36am in Computer Audio
- USB soundcard for ~30$ Last post on 8/23/12 at 2:34pm in Computer Audio
Introduction I initially caught wind of Flare Audio and their offerings through a friend's Facebook post. Cutting a long story short I clicked the link and with each detail I read became more...
Love this pair of headphones. Huge sound stage. Great for classical music. The bass is not shabby and is good enough to enjoy Coldplays Viva la Vida. Of course comprable amplifiers are necessry...
I had these a while back and found them to be pretty good alas they did have a couple things that spoiled them. Comfort: Finding the best earbuds took a bit of time. Although once you did,...
DUNU TITAN 1 - QUICK REVIEW photos taken from the internet Specifications Driver: 13mm Titanium Diaphragm Dynamic Driver Impedance:16Ω Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency:...
At the time this review was written, the MKLL M-1 was on sale for $79.00 USD on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
Lilith Audio Player - Page 32
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Yeah, I'm not seeing any new changes either.
The changelog is available in the download package - 更新履歴.txt
Seems to have added a function to run in window mode but I have no idea how it's supposed to work.
● Added toggle to the argument of DDE commands / windowmode
The windowed minimized, if minimized mode if window mode.
Currently use foobar, I try Lilith,
pc: asus 701 XP-2000-SP2
Spidf coaxial Ha infoU2 asio
Dac: Zhaoulu 2.5, modified,
What version of Lilith recommend,
Download lilith992.exe and 991b.exe
~~Use the latest October,2013 version either 32 or 64 bit depending on you OS as the previous post suggested. Also install a codec pack to extend the file playback abilities of the player like K-lite Codecs.
2014-01-03_SSE2Diff.7z 03-Jan-2014 18:57 201k 2014-01-03_x64Core2.7z 03-Jan-2014 18:57 4.7M 2014-01-03_Core2.7z 03-Jan-2014 18:57 4.3M 2014-01-03_x86.7z 03-Jan-2014 18:57 3.0M 2014-01-03_x64.7z 03-Jan-2014 18:57 3.2M
Kinda late, but that's a 2008 build...
2014-01-10_x64Core2.7z 10-Jan-2014 20:11 4.7M 2014-01-10_Core2.7z 10-Jan-2014 20:11 4.3M 2014-01-10_x64.7z 10-Jan-2014 20:11 3.2M 2014-01-10_x86.7z 10-Jan-2014 20:11 3.0M 2014-01-10_SSE2Diff.7z 10-Jan-2014 20:11 201k
Thanks. I d/l the most recent version but no idea what to do with it now. I unzipped it but I dont see a install .exe or a tutorial doc.
- Lilith Audio Player
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 20 seconds ago
- › Equipment racks - yay or nay? 20 seconds ago
- › Rank the most accurate headphones you've heard. 31 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster X7 - Detailed Review & Impressions 3 minutes ago
- › Finding a DAC for the Cavalli Liquid Carbon. Only Four Months to Go. 4 minutes ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 6 minutes ago
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A17 8 minutes ago
- › MASS-Kobo Headphone Amp. model404 9 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R2Pro Earphones by dnun8086
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by Chiek
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2