- 43 Posts. Joined 9/2008
- Location: NYC
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Amp and/or sound card for $200 Last post on 9/4/12 at 12:13pm in Computer Audio
- Xonar DGX vs higher end cards Last post on 1/4/15 at 9:27am in Computer Audio
- Best way to hook up a 5.1 Speaker, ASIO, and Xbox to AIO? Is RME>X-FI? Last post on 8/26/12 at 11:57pm in Computer Audio
- I want to start producing trance / DnB / house, where do I start? Last post on 9/7/12 at 4:36am in Computer Audio
- USB soundcard for ~30$ Last post on 8/23/12 at 2:34pm in Computer Audio
USED Shure E5, 425, 535 EX1000 is a good start to have a taste of pro sound. Islation is not that good when music isnt playing.
got one bad connection and replaced. But still you have to carry it carefully. Sound quality definitely improved.
Setting buttons easily to get clicked if you hand helding it. USB connection plug or jack is better than mico USB kind. For similar price, there are better, smaller one in the...
-- The HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) is a wonderful, simple, clean DAC/Amp that is easy to use. I love things that just work. With the HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2,...
The KZ-ED9 is one of the best in-ear phones i ever heard. Tried a lot and spend a lot on very expensives ie earphones. This one is my favorite, very detailed sound! Use it with the Ibasso Dx90 and...
Lilith Audio Player - Page 32
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Yeah, I'm not seeing any new changes either.
The changelog is available in the download package - 更新履歴.txt
Seems to have added a function to run in window mode but I have no idea how it's supposed to work.
● Added toggle to the argument of DDE commands / windowmode
The windowed minimized, if minimized mode if window mode.
Currently use foobar, I try Lilith,
pc: asus 701 XP-2000-SP2
Spidf coaxial Ha infoU2 asio
Dac: Zhaoulu 2.5, modified,
What version of Lilith recommend,
Download lilith992.exe and 991b.exe
~~Use the latest October,2013 version either 32 or 64 bit depending on you OS as the previous post suggested. Also install a codec pack to extend the file playback abilities of the player like K-lite Codecs.
2014-01-03_SSE2Diff.7z 03-Jan-2014 18:57 201k 2014-01-03_x64Core2.7z 03-Jan-2014 18:57 4.7M 2014-01-03_Core2.7z 03-Jan-2014 18:57 4.3M 2014-01-03_x86.7z 03-Jan-2014 18:57 3.0M 2014-01-03_x64.7z 03-Jan-2014 18:57 3.2M
Kinda late, but that's a 2008 build...
2014-01-10_x64Core2.7z 10-Jan-2014 20:11 4.7M 2014-01-10_Core2.7z 10-Jan-2014 20:11 4.3M 2014-01-10_x64.7z 10-Jan-2014 20:11 3.2M 2014-01-10_x86.7z 10-Jan-2014 20:11 3.0M 2014-01-10_SSE2Diff.7z 10-Jan-2014 20:11 201k
Thanks. I d/l the most recent version but no idea what to do with it now. I unzipped it but I dont see a install .exe or a tutorial doc.
- Lilith Audio Player
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › New Audio-gd DAC-19 [10th Anniversary Edition] 16 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 45 seconds ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 47 seconds ago
- › Pioneer HRM-7 Studio Monitor Headphones Discussion 54 seconds ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 1 minute ago
- › The "speed" of headphones 2 minutes ago
- › 5th Generation iPod Classic-upgraded to 250GB SSD 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › For what headphone do I really need an amp? 3 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 3 minutes ago
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones by Chu
- › Calyx Audio PaT Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier - Gold by nmatheis
- › Pioneer HRM-7 Professional Studio Headphones by grizzlybeast
- › ZMF x Vibro by keanex
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2