- 43 Posts. Joined 9/2008
- Location: NYC
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Amp and/or sound card for $200 Last post on 9/4/12 at 12:13pm in Computer Audio
- Xonar DGX vs higher end cards Last post on 1/4/15 at 9:27am in Computer Audio
- Best way to hook up a 5.1 Speaker, ASIO, and Xbox to AIO? Is RME>X-FI? Last post on 8/26/12 at 11:57pm in Computer Audio
- I want to start producing trance / DnB / house, where do I start? Last post on 9/7/12 at 4:36am in Computer Audio
- USB soundcard for ~30$ Last post on 8/23/12 at 2:34pm in Computer Audio
INTRODUCTION Because I’ve been involved with some review samples with my Australian brethren in the last couple of years, I’ve had the chance to hear some IEMs I’ve been curious about in the...
The Little Dot line of headphone amps represent what is possible when a Chinese production amp doesn't cut corners on build quality and engineering. This amp has my vote as the best desktop hybrid...
My dac progression has been in the sub 1000.00 range and frankly I doubt I will ever exceed that mark further I find it hard to believe there is anything better in this price range. My musical...
Specifications: Driver: Titanium Diaphgram Dynamic Driver 13mm Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency: 20Hz-30kHz Cable Length: 1.2m Plug: 3.5mm Stere Mini Weight: 18g Comes With: 1...
Hi guys, I spent several hours (more than 40 hours research) to find the best headphone for my budget (under AUD $200). I tried to read as many reviews (mainly the 1-2 stars) as I could to know...
Lilith Audio Player - Page 31
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Using the open folder option in Ulilith navigate to the folder with the m4a files choose "all files" otherwise the file is not visible. It should play with your CCC codecs. You have a i7 which is multi core so core2 64 should work.I don't know what difference it makes in functionality or sound..give it a try you can always delete the folder if it does not work for you.
What I've done, is open the playlist, and either dragged over a m4a file or chose "Add". I can see the file(s) when I choose "all files", but it doesn't actually add the file(s) to the playlist. Are you able to play m4a files?
Do I have to manually add the filter to the plugins folder or something?
I would be surprised if you do not have the proper codec installed in that codec pack. Yes you can manually install the Lav codec if you want to go that route or you could uninstall your codec pack then install the K-lite Mega Pack. Of course you also could convert your M4a files to flac or some other format as well using the free software: FormatFactory or FreeMake Audio Converter.
So now I'm able to actually add m4a files to my playlists, but they sound like the Chipmunks. LOL! But at least I'm getting somewhere. The thing I was missing on how to be able to get uLilith to recognize the m4a was this (thanks to Northern Verse!!):
(Please download “Standalone filters (x86)” ) or x64 depending on ur OS
Please copy MP4Splitter.ax to System folder.
Next, run below command line as administrator.
This is usual way to install DirectShow filters.
You can find detailed information on the Google.
Please find “MP4Spiltter install”.
You should also need to install “MpaSplitter.ax” and “MpaDecFilter.ax”
He also told me to download and install Haali Media Splitter and ffdshow, but since I already had those installed, I skipped those.
I tried using the LAVSplitter, but it had the same problem. Finally got it resolved thanks to Northern Verse again!!
It is Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder’ s bug.
Please change AAC decoder filter.
You can do with below tool.
Now playing m4a files work like a charm!! Thanks for your help, Digiti!!
Do you know what has been updated/changed/etc?
- Lilith Audio Player
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Centrance upcoming product for Iphone 5 above and Ipod Touch 5 : Hi... 10 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 26 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 39 seconds ago
- › = HE-560 Enhancement Mod = 58 seconds ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 1 minute ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 2 minutes ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Any news about the Philips Fidelio M1? 4 minutes ago
- › Zero Audio ZH-DWX10 DUOZA dual dynamic driver iem 5 minutes ago
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by Brooko
- › Little Dot I+ by Zeejet
- › MHDT labs havana by joespride
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Dsnuts
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by Janos Kardos
- › Sony MDR-10RBT Bluetooth Headphone by Giogio
- › Bose SoundLink On-Ear Bluetooth Headphones - Black by Giogio
- › Harman Kardon BT by Giogio
- › Philips Fidelio M2BT by Giogio
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by cuiter23
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3