- 43 Posts. Joined 9/2008
- Location: NYC
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Amp and/or sound card for $200 Last post on 9/4/12 at 12:13pm in Computer Audio
- Xonar DGX vs higher end cards Last post on 1/4/15 at 9:27am in Computer Audio
- Best way to hook up a 5.1 Speaker, ASIO, and Xbox to AIO? Is RME>X-FI? Last post on 8/26/12 at 11:57pm in Computer Audio
- I want to start producing trance / DnB / house, where do I start? Last post on 9/7/12 at 4:36am in Computer Audio
- USB soundcard for ~30$ Last post on 8/23/12 at 2:34pm in Computer Audio
Build I've had a lot of headphones in the past and prior to this I thought in the sub 300 price category the Beyer DT990/880 were the best, they certainly still are at the top of the chart but this...
A Brief Review of the FiiO X3 2nd Generation DAP with Comparisons to the Xuelin iHiFi 800. Firstly, I would like to thank Mr. James Chung for allowing this preview of FiiO’s new X3...
Hello all in Head Fi community. This is my first ever review in this forum.I am not an expert in reviewing so I will only use very simple term or definition to convey my message. I just received...
My colleague owns a pair of HD 580. Their sound is very versatile, bass and highs are extended perfectly. Despite that, extreme ends never flood the mids. Whatever you listen to, they will not let...
This review is for Aurisonics Rockets in ears, a little about me I am 38 years old and have been into hi-res audio since I was in middle school. I don't consider myself an audiophile like many on...
Lilith Audio Player - Page 31
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Using the open folder option in Ulilith navigate to the folder with the m4a files choose "all files" otherwise the file is not visible. It should play with your CCC codecs. You have a i7 which is multi core so core2 64 should work.I don't know what difference it makes in functionality or sound..give it a try you can always delete the folder if it does not work for you.
What I've done, is open the playlist, and either dragged over a m4a file or chose "Add". I can see the file(s) when I choose "all files", but it doesn't actually add the file(s) to the playlist. Are you able to play m4a files?
Do I have to manually add the filter to the plugins folder or something?
I would be surprised if you do not have the proper codec installed in that codec pack. Yes you can manually install the Lav codec if you want to go that route or you could uninstall your codec pack then install the K-lite Mega Pack. Of course you also could convert your M4a files to flac or some other format as well using the free software: FormatFactory or FreeMake Audio Converter.
So now I'm able to actually add m4a files to my playlists, but they sound like the Chipmunks. LOL! But at least I'm getting somewhere. The thing I was missing on how to be able to get uLilith to recognize the m4a was this (thanks to Northern Verse!!):
(Please download “Standalone filters (x86)” ) or x64 depending on ur OS
Please copy MP4Splitter.ax to System folder.
Next, run below command line as administrator.
This is usual way to install DirectShow filters.
You can find detailed information on the Google.
Please find “MP4Spiltter install”.
You should also need to install “MpaSplitter.ax” and “MpaDecFilter.ax”
He also told me to download and install Haali Media Splitter and ffdshow, but since I already had those installed, I skipped those.
I tried using the LAVSplitter, but it had the same problem. Finally got it resolved thanks to Northern Verse again!!
It is Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder’ s bug.
Please change AAC decoder filter.
You can do with below tool.
Now playing m4a files work like a charm!! Thanks for your help, Digiti!!
Do you know what has been updated/changed/etc?
- Lilith Audio Player
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 14 seconds ago
- › Will HD518 be an improvement over PX100 ii? 1 minute ago
- › Dunu DN-2000 - Hybrid Impressions Thread (It's Here!) 2 minutes ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › [AUS] Cayin C5 portable amplifier 5 minutes ago
- › Havi B6 ! 6 minutes ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2015 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › QLS QA360: Another DSD-capable DAP 6 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by Zulkr9
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by jdog
- › ZERO AUDIO-ear stereo headphone carbo Basso ZH-DX210-CB by AzimAkbar
- › Sennheiser HD540 Reference Headphones by homesicalien
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by acain
- › Incipio f38 Headphones by ahnvx
- › Bose® IE2 audio headphones by Sarurururu
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by Ruwetuin
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by mark2410
- › Sony Inner Ear Hi-res Stereo Headphone Xba-a2 Black (Japan Import) by Hawaiibadboy
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2