- 43 Posts. Joined 9/2008
- Location: NYC
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Amp and/or sound card for $200 Last post on 9/4/12 at 12:13pm in Computer Audio
- Xonar DGX vs higher end cards Last post on 1/4/15 at 9:27am in Computer Audio
- Best way to hook up a 5.1 Speaker, ASIO, and Xbox to AIO? Is RME>X-FI? Last post on 8/26/12 at 11:57pm in Computer Audio
- I want to start producing trance / DnB / house, where do I start? Last post on 9/7/12 at 4:36am in Computer Audio
- USB soundcard for ~30$ Last post on 8/23/12 at 2:34pm in Computer Audio
I do not own this unit – I had this unit from @fnkcow With Impedance of 320ohm this earbuds need a good amp to show its worth. I use my phone during my first listen to the zen and it sounds...
Cayin C5DAC: A Deadly Challenger in the Portable Market *Please click on the photos for the highest quality. [[SPOILER]] About me & IntroductionI am a student who is a music...
Me: am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music from India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
I bought these on Geekbuying after a considerable price drop to about $16 USD. Having missed out on the hype for the Piston 2, I decided to pick up the Piston 3 instead. The other bang-for-buck IEM...
My WA5-LE is by far the most expensive component in my system, but I can see why. The moment I un-packaged this very heavy piece of kit, I could tell I was in for a ride. By size alone it...
Lilith Audio Player - Page 31
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Using the open folder option in Ulilith navigate to the folder with the m4a files choose "all files" otherwise the file is not visible. It should play with your CCC codecs. You have a i7 which is multi core so core2 64 should work.I don't know what difference it makes in functionality or sound..give it a try you can always delete the folder if it does not work for you.
What I've done, is open the playlist, and either dragged over a m4a file or chose "Add". I can see the file(s) when I choose "all files", but it doesn't actually add the file(s) to the playlist. Are you able to play m4a files?
Do I have to manually add the filter to the plugins folder or something?
I would be surprised if you do not have the proper codec installed in that codec pack. Yes you can manually install the Lav codec if you want to go that route or you could uninstall your codec pack then install the K-lite Mega Pack. Of course you also could convert your M4a files to flac or some other format as well using the free software: FormatFactory or FreeMake Audio Converter.
So now I'm able to actually add m4a files to my playlists, but they sound like the Chipmunks. LOL! But at least I'm getting somewhere. The thing I was missing on how to be able to get uLilith to recognize the m4a was this (thanks to Northern Verse!!):
(Please download “Standalone filters (x86)” ) or x64 depending on ur OS
Please copy MP4Splitter.ax to System folder.
Next, run below command line as administrator.
This is usual way to install DirectShow filters.
You can find detailed information on the Google.
Please find “MP4Spiltter install”.
You should also need to install “MpaSplitter.ax” and “MpaDecFilter.ax”
He also told me to download and install Haali Media Splitter and ffdshow, but since I already had those installed, I skipped those.
I tried using the LAVSplitter, but it had the same problem. Finally got it resolved thanks to Northern Verse again!!
It is Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder’ s bug.
Please change AAC decoder filter.
You can do with below tool.
Now playing m4a files work like a charm!! Thanks for your help, Digiti!!
Do you know what has been updated/changed/etc?
- Lilith Audio Player
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (5/31/2015: Beyer COP+ and... 34 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 40 seconds ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Objectivists board room 2 minutes ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 339 IEMs compared (FLC Technology FLC 8 added... 3 minutes ago
- › Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on the new 1964 Ears V8 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO E12DIY Limited Edition Version---DIY your own sound ! 4 minutes ago
- › Looking for DAC with 5HZ - 40KHZ Response Rate? 4 minutes ago
- › VE Zen by boneofimba
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by xkonfuzed
- › TCG Audio TRD3+ Desktop HeadAmp & 32/384DAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by FYLegend
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › RHA T20 by nmatheis
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)