- 43 Posts. Joined 9/2008
- Location: NYC
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Amp and/or sound card for $200 Last post on 9/4/12 at 12:13pm in Computer Audio
- Xonar DGX vs higher end cards Last post on 1/4/15 at 9:27am in Computer Audio
- Best way to hook up a 5.1 Speaker, ASIO, and Xbox to AIO? Is RME>X-FI? Last post on 8/26/12 at 11:57pm in Computer Audio
- I want to start producing trance / DnB / house, where do I start? Last post on 9/7/12 at 4:36am in Computer Audio
- USB soundcard for ~30$ Last post on 8/23/12 at 2:34pm in Computer Audio
I picked this up second hand on ebay, more out of curiosity than anything. I'm just getting into listening with headphones and one of my amps doesn't have a headphone socket, so this seemed like as...
I have owned the Darkvoice 336SE for a while now, and consider myself a discerning listener/audiophile. My listening setup consists of two KRK RP-5 studio reference monitors, and a KRK RP-10S, and...
Preamble: At HiFime, all started with the production of the Tripath TK2050 speaker amplification chip. Nowadays they are mostly known for their portable DACs that use valuable...
I've only been in this game since January but have bought a new IEM every month (at pay day obviously). Nothing yet has come close to being my go-to IEM. (I should note...I bought the Titans for...
Lilith Audio Player - Page 31
Using the open folder option in Ulilith navigate to the folder with the m4a files choose "all files" otherwise the file is not visible. It should play with your CCC codecs. You have a i7 which is multi core so core2 64 should work.I don't know what difference it makes in functionality or sound..give it a try you can always delete the folder if it does not work for you.
What I've done, is open the playlist, and either dragged over a m4a file or chose "Add". I can see the file(s) when I choose "all files", but it doesn't actually add the file(s) to the playlist. Are you able to play m4a files?
Do I have to manually add the filter to the plugins folder or something?
I would be surprised if you do not have the proper codec installed in that codec pack. Yes you can manually install the Lav codec if you want to go that route or you could uninstall your codec pack then install the K-lite Mega Pack. Of course you also could convert your M4a files to flac or some other format as well using the free software: FormatFactory or FreeMake Audio Converter.
So now I'm able to actually add m4a files to my playlists, but they sound like the Chipmunks. LOL! But at least I'm getting somewhere. The thing I was missing on how to be able to get uLilith to recognize the m4a was this (thanks to Northern Verse!!):
(Please download “Standalone filters (x86)” ) or x64 depending on ur OS
Please copy MP4Splitter.ax to System folder.
Next, run below command line as administrator.
This is usual way to install DirectShow filters.
You can find detailed information on the Google.
Please find “MP4Spiltter install”.
You should also need to install “MpaSplitter.ax” and “MpaDecFilter.ax”
He also told me to download and install Haali Media Splitter and ffdshow, but since I already had those installed, I skipped those.
I tried using the LAVSplitter, but it had the same problem. Finally got it resolved thanks to Northern Verse again!!
It is Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder’ s bug.
Please change AAC decoder filter.
You can do with below tool.
Now playing m4a files work like a charm!! Thanks for your help, Digiti!!
Do you know what has been updated/changed/etc?
- Lilith Audio Player
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 4 seconds ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers... 4 seconds ago
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes 5 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 11 seconds ago
- › The Stax Thread III 20 seconds ago
- › DQSM IEM Impressions / Easy Earphones Impressions 22 seconds ago
- › Official Free FLAC File Music Sharing Thread 41 seconds ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 1 minute ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 2 minutes ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 2 minutes ago
- › Bravo Audio Ocean by Varley58
- › Darkvoice 336SE by Shasari
- › HiFime SPDIF Optical 9018 DAC by HiFiChris
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by harry501501
- › TFZ Series 1 by TwinACStacks
- › NuForce HEM4 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Dual... by Jackpot77
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by TwinACStacks
- › Fostex TH-X00 Massdrop exclusive by bestula
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by DJ Liquid
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by puccipaolo
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...