- 43 Posts. Joined 9/2008
- Location: NYC
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Amp and/or sound card for $200 Last post on 9/4/12 at 12:13pm in Computer Audio
- Xonar DGX vs higher end cards Last post on 1/4/15 at 9:27am in Computer Audio
- Best way to hook up a 5.1 Speaker, ASIO, and Xbox to AIO? Is RME>X-FI? Last post on 8/26/12 at 11:57pm in Computer Audio
- I want to start producing trance / DnB / house, where do I start? Last post on 9/7/12 at 4:36am in Computer Audio
- USB soundcard for ~30$ Last post on 8/23/12 at 2:34pm in Computer Audio
First and foremost, I have experience with several different headphones, namely much of the Ultrasone series (Pro 900, Pro 750), Denon D2000, D5000, and Fostex TH600. I mainly deal with closed back...
The housing has a rounder shape then the vsd3/5 and i much prefer it this way. While the shape and looks is simple, it does not feel very cheap. The diamond cut shape on the vsd3/5 seems a little...
This review is for Master & Dynamic MH30 over the ear. My name is Adam I am a 38 years old headphone and iem collector. I don't consider myself an audiophile but have been into music and audio...
This little player can take a beating. I am not careful with this device and I've dropped it many times on all types of surfaces and it keeps going. I have had my player for nearly 3 years now and...
I've always looked into "budget-fi" since I've got more interested in proper headphones thus making me get the CALs, Takstar Pro 80s and now the Somic MH463. I will be doing some direct comparisons...
Lilith Audio Player - Page 31
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Using the open folder option in Ulilith navigate to the folder with the m4a files choose "all files" otherwise the file is not visible. It should play with your CCC codecs. You have a i7 which is multi core so core2 64 should work.I don't know what difference it makes in functionality or sound..give it a try you can always delete the folder if it does not work for you.
What I've done, is open the playlist, and either dragged over a m4a file or chose "Add". I can see the file(s) when I choose "all files", but it doesn't actually add the file(s) to the playlist. Are you able to play m4a files?
Do I have to manually add the filter to the plugins folder or something?
I would be surprised if you do not have the proper codec installed in that codec pack. Yes you can manually install the Lav codec if you want to go that route or you could uninstall your codec pack then install the K-lite Mega Pack. Of course you also could convert your M4a files to flac or some other format as well using the free software: FormatFactory or FreeMake Audio Converter.
So now I'm able to actually add m4a files to my playlists, but they sound like the Chipmunks. LOL! But at least I'm getting somewhere. The thing I was missing on how to be able to get uLilith to recognize the m4a was this (thanks to Northern Verse!!):
(Please download “Standalone filters (x86)” ) or x64 depending on ur OS
Please copy MP4Splitter.ax to System folder.
Next, run below command line as administrator.
This is usual way to install DirectShow filters.
You can find detailed information on the Google.
Please find “MP4Spiltter install”.
You should also need to install “MpaSplitter.ax” and “MpaDecFilter.ax”
He also told me to download and install Haali Media Splitter and ffdshow, but since I already had those installed, I skipped those.
I tried using the LAVSplitter, but it had the same problem. Finally got it resolved thanks to Northern Verse again!!
It is Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder’ s bug.
Please change AAC decoder filter.
You can do with below tool.
Now playing m4a files work like a charm!! Thanks for your help, Digiti!!
Do you know what has been updated/changed/etc?
- Lilith Audio Player
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › 1st Tube Amp - suggestions 3 seconds ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why delta-sigma sucks) 10 seconds ago
- › Westone w40 short review, includes pictures. 16 seconds ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Linux users unite! 2 minutes ago
- › O2 AMP + ODAC 2 minutes ago
- › Denon AH-GC20 Headphone Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Focal SPIRIT PROFESSIONAL Impressions thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 5 minutes ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 5 minutes ago
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by sarora
- › VSONIC VSD 2S by Arvan
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by acain
- › SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Black by kite7
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by weirdek
- › Chord Hugo by FortisFlyer75
- › Technics RP-DH1200 DJ Headphones by Johannus
- › Bravo Audio S1 Class A Deluxe Headphone Amplifier with Op-amp by YoYo JoKeR
- › MEElectronics A151P Gen.2 Balanced Armature In-Ear Monitors by YoYo JoKeR
- › PSB M4U 1 by squee116
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2