What's that for? Prettier presentation/animations?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Amp and/or sound card for $200 Last post on 9/4/12 at 12:13pm in Computer Audio
- Xonar DGX vs higher end cards Last post on 1/4/15 at 9:27am in Computer Audio
- Best way to hook up a 5.1 Speaker, ASIO, and Xbox to AIO? Is RME>X-FI? Last post on 8/26/12 at 11:57pm in Computer Audio
- I want to start producing trance / DnB / house, where do I start? Last post on 9/7/12 at 4:36am in Computer Audio
- USB soundcard for ~30$ Last post on 8/23/12 at 2:34pm in Computer Audio
Sorry for no actual review as i have just got into audio recently and this is my first pair or good headphones. But even i could tell there was alot of sub bass not loud but its definitely...
Ever since picking these IEMs up, they have been my go-to pair for almost every genre of music. They provide a great balance of neutrality paired with extremely forward and lush mids which do not...
This is a very impressive can for less than 1000.00! If this was a 1300-1500.00 can, I wouldn't say it was overpriced. Especially given what some of the audeze and hd800 cost. Now I wouldn't say...
Hello Head-Fi It's been a while since I've participated here since I more or less found my end game and now I only have the urge to change my music player. Today I'll be writing about the AKG...
I bought these a year ago now and they are holding up great with my Vector Research amplifier. Bass is on 10 Mid on 6 and treble on 8. They sound fantastic and don't make any buzzing noises. I wear...
Lilith Audio Player - Page 18
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I'm really glad I can hear the difference between Foobar Asio and uLilith... uLilith is definitely the best sounding player for me.
And that Direct2D made the overall feel of GUI feel smoother... and maybe easier to read text like Julio said.
I just wish this player has decent playlist, like AIMP...
congratulations, you're not deaf
jump the boat from foobar, and satisfied.
for me, uLilith has more headroom, warmer, more detail, and more musical. Difference can be heard (and especially on VST). I'm using cans Ultrasone Pro 900, soundcard RME HDSPe, and testing via Ultrasone demo cd.
it depends on your CPU...there was a problem w/ the ICL11 Core2 version on my Q9450, but after sending several logs to its author, he's fixed the glitch
I'm trying to see if he'd agree to provide support for UV22HR dithering, that'd be the shiznit!
Edited by leeperry - 10/11/10 at 11:38am
I'm listening to the latest version and I think I can hear difference between this and fb2k both with ASIO output and no plug-ins (Win7), hard to put my finger on but feels as if uLilith has a slight crossfeed effect and a weighter low end, weird. Still trying to come up with a method to accurately ABX both outputs.
Ofcourse, it didn't occur to me that core2 refers to the processor. x86 on the other hand did make sense. Ow, my small world
There is definitely another sound to uLilith ASIO compared to WinAmp ASIO. Clearly warmer. The big but is that in this latest beta version my processor has to work harder than in WinAmp which results in more glitches with my set-up. I will try another/stable version.
Edited by moriez - 10/12/10 at 1:34am
- Lilith Audio Player
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM70: A Bold New Direction 11 seconds ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 23 seconds ago
- › TTPOD T2 Hybrid iems 24 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Wow! Sennheiser HD 540 Reference are so good. 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Audio Quality 4 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 4 minutes ago
- › Flagship Gear Sale!!! (Selling most of my stuff) 4 minutes ago
- › IEM customs reshell inearz vs inearcentral, my experience. 4 minutes ago
- › HIFIMAN RE300h Earphone - Audiophile Earbud by conquerator2
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by Donnyboy98
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by cuiter23
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by moodyrn
- › AKG K551 Closed-Back Reference Class Headset with Mic (Black/Silver) by GL1TCH3D
- › JVC HAM55X High Quality Xtreme-Xplosvs Headphones by Thoft208
- › Denon AH-MM400 Music Maniac Over-Ear Headphones by musikaladin
- › beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphones by rigodeni
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Zalithian
- › Sennheiser PX 95 Versatile On-Ear Headphones by inline79
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)