What's that for? Prettier presentation/animations?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Amp and/or sound card for $200 Last post on 9/4/12 at 12:13pm in Computer Audio
- Xonar DGX vs higher end cards Last post on 1/26/14 at 4:17am in Computer Audio
- Best way to hook up a 5.1 Speaker, ASIO, and Xbox to AIO? Is RME>X-FI? Last post on 8/26/12 at 11:57pm in Computer Audio
- I want to start producing trance / DnB / house, where do I start? Last post on 9/7/12 at 4:36am in Computer Audio
- USB soundcard for ~30$ Last post on 8/23/12 at 2:34pm in Computer Audio
Please disregard the sliders on the left hand side, as they are broken. Prefatory Notes: I purchased this product and am therefore not immune to the negative effects of buyer’s remorse...
I bought my RP3 for my headphone set up to enter in the world of vinyl and what a buy! Overall the rega is a very sensitive Turntable however, it awes me everytime I plug it in a play.
I have owned the WA2 for about a year now. I typically listen to Alternative Rock, occasional Rap and some Blues. I am using a Arcam rDac with it and I also have a Rega RP-3 and a Project Phono...
Disclaimer: I was sent a sample of the Brainwavz S5 for review. This will not affect my opinion of these IEMs in any way. You can also find this review(with pictures) on my own blog...
Switching from desktop audio system to the dap system is a painful experience if you have a seriously monitoring taste for any music and get used to top-notch headphones system like hd800+ ecba...
Lilith Audio Player - Page 18
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I'm really glad I can hear the difference between Foobar Asio and uLilith... uLilith is definitely the best sounding player for me.
And that Direct2D made the overall feel of GUI feel smoother... and maybe easier to read text like Julio said.
I just wish this player has decent playlist, like AIMP...
congratulations, you're not deaf
jump the boat from foobar, and satisfied.
for me, uLilith has more headroom, warmer, more detail, and more musical. Difference can be heard (and especially on VST). I'm using cans Ultrasone Pro 900, soundcard RME HDSPe, and testing via Ultrasone demo cd.
it depends on your CPU...there was a problem w/ the ICL11 Core2 version on my Q9450, but after sending several logs to its author, he's fixed the glitch
I'm trying to see if he'd agree to provide support for UV22HR dithering, that'd be the shiznit!
Edited by leeperry - 10/11/10 at 11:38am
I'm listening to the latest version and I think I can hear difference between this and fb2k both with ASIO output and no plug-ins (Win7), hard to put my finger on but feels as if uLilith has a slight crossfeed effect and a weighter low end, weird. Still trying to come up with a method to accurately ABX both outputs.
Ofcourse, it didn't occur to me that core2 refers to the processor. x86 on the other hand did make sense. Ow, my small world
There is definitely another sound to uLilith ASIO compared to WinAmp ASIO. Clearly warmer. The big but is that in this latest beta version my processor has to work harder than in WinAmp which results in more glitches with my set-up. I will try another/stable version.
Edited by moriez - 10/12/10 at 1:34am
- Lilith Audio Player
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Sansa Clip+ Impressions 8 seconds ago
- › VSONIC GR07 Impressions & Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 3 minutes ago
- › Which IEM with no, "For the money" status? 3 minutes ago
- › 2014 CanJam @ RMAF (October 10-12, 2014): The CanJam exhibitor list... 7 minutes ago
- › Oh Schiit, it's the end of the world! Announcing Ragnarok. 7 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 8 minutes ago
- › The AKG K712 Pro Support and Impressions Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post for... 12 minutes ago
- › 2014 bay area little big meet impressions 15 minutes ago
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)