What's that for? Prettier presentation/animations?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Amp and/or sound card for $200 Last post on 9/4/12 at 12:13pm in Computer Audio
- Xonar DGX vs higher end cards Last post on 1/4/15 at 9:27am in Computer Audio
- Best way to hook up a 5.1 Speaker, ASIO, and Xbox to AIO? Is RME>X-FI? Last post on 8/26/12 at 11:57pm in Computer Audio
- I want to start producing trance / DnB / house, where do I start? Last post on 9/7/12 at 4:36am in Computer Audio
- USB soundcard for ~30$ Last post on 8/23/12 at 2:34pm in Computer Audio
At the time of the review, the Venture Electronics Zen was on sale on the company’s Aliexpress store. Here is a link to their listing of the...
Lumia 640 LTE I never owned a portable device (apart from a Sony Walkman in the 80's) because I never felt the use of it. Just out of curiosity, not expecting much, I plugged my Sony MDR-Z7 in my...
MEElectronics/MEEaudio Introduction My experience with IEMs is short lived, but I've had fair enough experience to give you proper detailing. I mainly use detachable only, and can report from...
Introduction In audio circles, the word "endgame" generally refers to a headphone or audio chain component that is practically without fault, and performs at a high enough level to...
Would never dreamed of buying a pair of Beats but end up finding a pair for a rock bottom price(1/3 of the normal retail) so I thought what the heck. Just a side note, since they were...
Lilith Audio Player - Page 18
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I'm really glad I can hear the difference between Foobar Asio and uLilith... uLilith is definitely the best sounding player for me.
And that Direct2D made the overall feel of GUI feel smoother... and maybe easier to read text like Julio said.
I just wish this player has decent playlist, like AIMP...
congratulations, you're not deaf
jump the boat from foobar, and satisfied.
for me, uLilith has more headroom, warmer, more detail, and more musical. Difference can be heard (and especially on VST). I'm using cans Ultrasone Pro 900, soundcard RME HDSPe, and testing via Ultrasone demo cd.
it depends on your CPU...there was a problem w/ the ICL11 Core2 version on my Q9450, but after sending several logs to its author, he's fixed the glitch
I'm trying to see if he'd agree to provide support for UV22HR dithering, that'd be the shiznit!
Edited by leeperry - 10/11/10 at 11:38am
I'm listening to the latest version and I think I can hear difference between this and fb2k both with ASIO output and no plug-ins (Win7), hard to put my finger on but feels as if uLilith has a slight crossfeed effect and a weighter low end, weird. Still trying to come up with a method to accurately ABX both outputs.
Ofcourse, it didn't occur to me that core2 refers to the processor. x86 on the other hand did make sense. Ow, my small world
There is definitely another sound to uLilith ASIO compared to WinAmp ASIO. Clearly warmer. The big but is that in this latest beta version my processor has to work harder than in WinAmp which results in more glitches with my set-up. I will try another/stable version.
Edited by moriez - 10/12/10 at 1:34am
- Lilith Audio Player
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › WTH? no posting option in the other forums? 20 seconds ago
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 26 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Lyr & Lyr 2 Tube Compatibility List 2 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 2 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 2 minutes ago
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon Now Available 3 minutes ago
- › Finding a DAC for the Cavalli Liquid Carbon. Only Four Months to Go. 4 minutes ago
- › Chord Electronics 2Qute DAC announced 5 minutes ago
- › VE Zen by Hisoundfi
- › Lumia 640 LTE RM-1072 Black - Factory Unlocked - International... by Mink
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by whitemass
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by eke2k6
- › Beats Solo HD On-Ear Headphone by Skylarke
- › Heaven VII by peter123
- › Noble Audio BTS by HiFiChris
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Cagin
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by White Lotus
- › Etymotic ER-4P Portable In-Ear Earphones by ElMarcado
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3