What's that for? Prettier presentation/animations?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Amp and/or sound card for $200 Last post on 9/4/12 at 12:13pm in Computer Audio
- Xonar DGX vs higher end cards Last post on 1/4/15 at 9:27am in Computer Audio
- Best way to hook up a 5.1 Speaker, ASIO, and Xbox to AIO? Is RME>X-FI? Last post on 8/26/12 at 11:57pm in Computer Audio
- I want to start producing trance / DnB / house, where do I start? Last post on 9/7/12 at 4:36am in Computer Audio
- USB soundcard for ~30$ Last post on 8/23/12 at 2:34pm in Computer Audio
I bought this headphone as part of a search for an birthday present for my little brother (going for that brother of the year award, he deserved it). I tested and listened to the DT 770 pro 32 ohm...
Intro/Setup The full-size closed under $200 category is a very popular one among pro’s and casual listeners alike. The most similar competitor to this I own is the Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro...
Fantastic sound quality! Very clean, detailed and balanced sound. Really strong power for high impedance headphones. Best buy until US 250,00.. It can drive easily my AKG K702 (famous for being...
Great sound, strong bass, great construct quality, very confortable, warm sound. This is a real overall headphone. Everything will sound good on it (not a real reference headphone). Fantastic for...
Great sound, great tone, very well balanced, very clean, great bass (not lacking), detailed sound. Everything sounds great on the SENNHEISER HD 598.
Lilith Audio Player - Page 18
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I'm really glad I can hear the difference between Foobar Asio and uLilith... uLilith is definitely the best sounding player for me.
And that Direct2D made the overall feel of GUI feel smoother... and maybe easier to read text like Julio said.
I just wish this player has decent playlist, like AIMP...
congratulations, you're not deaf
jump the boat from foobar, and satisfied.
for me, uLilith has more headroom, warmer, more detail, and more musical. Difference can be heard (and especially on VST). I'm using cans Ultrasone Pro 900, soundcard RME HDSPe, and testing via Ultrasone demo cd.
it depends on your CPU...there was a problem w/ the ICL11 Core2 version on my Q9450, but after sending several logs to its author, he's fixed the glitch
I'm trying to see if he'd agree to provide support for UV22HR dithering, that'd be the shiznit!
Edited by leeperry - 10/11/10 at 11:38am
I'm listening to the latest version and I think I can hear difference between this and fb2k both with ASIO output and no plug-ins (Win7), hard to put my finger on but feels as if uLilith has a slight crossfeed effect and a weighter low end, weird. Still trying to come up with a method to accurately ABX both outputs.
Ofcourse, it didn't occur to me that core2 refers to the processor. x86 on the other hand did make sense. Ow, my small world
There is definitely another sound to uLilith ASIO compared to WinAmp ASIO. Clearly warmer. The big but is that in this latest beta version my processor has to work harder than in WinAmp which results in more glitches with my set-up. I will try another/stable version.
Edited by moriez - 10/12/10 at 1:34am
- Lilith Audio Player
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 11 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up (Update: April 25th, 2015) 12 minutes ago
- › Chicago Area Meet - Saturday April 25 - Part of the Ear Gear Expo... 13 minutes ago
- › NFB-11 issues? Or am I using it wrong? 13 minutes ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 13 minutes ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 14 minutes ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 15 minutes ago
- › Sony CKL-NWZX2 Black Leather Flip Case for ZX2 16 minutes ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 17 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Impressions Thread 19 minutes ago
- › PSB M4U 1 by squee116
- › Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro Limited Edition 32 Ohm by goropeza
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by rigodeni
- › Matrix M-Stage by Johannus
- › Pioneer HDJ-2000 Reference Professional Dj Headphones by Johannus
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by Johannus
- › AKG K 702 Black by Johannus
- › AKG K 702 Headphones by Johannus
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Johannus
- › Sennheiser RS 185 RF Wireless Headphone System by mark2410
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2