or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Wireless Adapter for SA6 - Page 4

post #46 of 254
eh, they can make it work. just remember, it's not bulky as long as it doesn't get in the way.
post #47 of 254
I don't get it.
Can someone explain to me how this is more convenient than a cable?
post #48 of 254
audio source in your pocket. earphones on your head slash neck. no wires in between.

your hands dont tangle up wires when you decide to wave them around frantically, and they dont get caught in anything because they dont exist.

OR

audio source on somewhere OTHER than your pants. earphones on your head. freedom to move about.

you can figure out the rest.
post #49 of 254
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuwy View Post
audio source in your pocket. earphones on your head slash neck. no wires in between.

your hands dont tangle up wires when you decide to wave them around frantically, and they dont get caught in anything because they dont exist.

OR

audio source on somewhere OTHER than your pants. earphones on your head. freedom to move about.

you can figure out the rest.
Oh, ok, thanks.
I usually put the SA6 in my ears, the wires loop around the back of my ears and to the front again, then in my D2 that is in my breast pocket. No wires in the way...
post #50 of 254
Quote:
Originally Posted by epithetless View Post
Does this mean you're one of the lucky demo testers, ClieOS?
I wish that too...
post #51 of 254
Any news?
post #52 of 254
Thread Starter 
I actually prefer the dangling tethered wireless receiver because of the modding potential.

-Ed
post #53 of 254
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuwy View Post
Any news?
"We are still on schedule"
post #54 of 254
Hi Jason,
I have a little question:
Do you think it could be possible and useful to put the kleer receiver inside the custom shell of the custom sleeks?
I think that way they would be among the best options in custom models... but then, would the shell fall from the ear easier?...
Anyway, just expressing my toughts...
post #55 of 254
Quote:
Originally Posted by jma790 View Post
Hi Jason,
I have a little question:
Do you think it could be possible and useful to put the kleer receiver inside the custom shell of the custom sleeks?
I think that way they would be among the best options in custom models... but then, would the shell fall from the ear easier?...
Anyway, just expressing my toughts...
kinda inconsiderate of the people who bought the sa6s before said wireless upgrade, doncha think?
post #56 of 254
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuwy View Post
kinda inconsiderate of the people who bought the sa6s before said wireless upgrade, doncha think?
Not really, people bought the phones wired, not wireless. I also think it's an option worth considering/developing. To me the whole point of being wireless is to feel 'liberated' from the constraints of any associated hardware. I'm not sure if the pictured behind neck wireless receiver is going to make me feel that way inclined. Of course we don't know if this is the final product and I guess options of adding discrete wireless technology to earphones are limited for obvious reasons.
post #57 of 254
Quote:
Originally Posted by bernado View Post
Not really, people bought the phones wired, not wireless. I also think it's an option worth considering/developing. To me the whole point of being wireless is to feel 'liberated' from the constraints of any associated hardware. I'm not sure if the pictured behind neck wireless receiver is going to make me feel that way inclined. Of course we don't know if this is the final product and I guess options of adding discrete wireless technology to earphones are limited for obvious reasons.
bernardo, that is a wrong assumption of you, many of us, got the SA6 because of the wireless feature, as we already have several p[airs of IEM's, i ahve two more myself, and as they promise us, that they will be fully compatible with the upcomming wireless device.
Now if you want ot incorporate the wireless new feature, Kleen or whatever you call it, in the customs molds, that is different, but now as an standard for the existent SA6...
post #58 of 254
Yes, I take your point. If the product was advertised as being compatible with the upcoming wireless system then I can see some users, including yourself, will have bought them on that basis. I think there is worth in developing the idea further though, which may mean introducing a new product in addition to the upcoming add on. That is the way of development and I don't think Sleek should worry about alienating existing users of a former system. Personally speaking I would be more inclined to spend money on a totally new product with enhanced operational functionality (for me at least) even though I already own the SA6s. Don't get me wrong, I'm certainly not knocking the product (hell, it's not even released yet) and it's good Sleek are forward thinking enough to care about developing their products.
post #59 of 254
@ Bernardo

By pleasing it's original fan base Sleek is guaranteed plenty of profit from word of mouth recommendations by people who upgrade.
post #60 of 254
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuwy View Post
@ Bernardo

By pleasing it's original fan base Sleek is guaranteed plenty of profit from word of mouth recommendations by people who upgrade.
I think their track record of outstanding customer service will assure them of that
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home