Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › [REVIEW] 18 IEM reviewed and compared!!! (Final update NOV 2, 08)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[REVIEW] 18 IEM reviewed and compared!!! (Final update NOV 2, 08) - Page 8

post #106 of 335
bump

And third vote for this to be stickied.

And will someone please GIVE ClieOS some IEMs to review?
post #107 of 335
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodSugar00 View Post
I understand your situation, but I would eventually like to see the klipsch images and custom 3's, UM2's, and ETY ER4's up there!
X2, I'd like to see how the Klipsch Image X5/X10 fare in your opinion, as I agree with you almost entirely in your reviews on the IEMs that we've both heard.

I've caught the STAX bug, but there's a part of me that is still interested in IEMs because they're portable and easier to handle/drive.
post #108 of 335
I'd like to see Denon and Audio Technica IEM's in your round-up.
post #109 of 335
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathanjong View Post
bump

And third vote for this to be stickied.

And will someone please GIVE ClieOS some IEMs to review?
Having read this thread a few times I also agree that this should be stickied
post #110 of 335
bloody excellent,

of the 2 of those i tried, we, almost agree completely,

should be sticky
post #111 of 335
Come on mods, sticky this sucker!
post #112 of 335
Thread Starter 
Thanks for all the support, guys (and girls, if I missed any ), but getting a sticky on Head-fi is harder than striking a gold mine

Anyway, I have a set of MylarOne Bijou coming my way. Hopefully I should be able to update the review to include it soon.
post #113 of 335
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClieOS View Post
Anyway, I have a set of MylarOne Bijou coming my way. Hopefully I should be able to update the review to include it soon.
Can't wait!
post #114 of 335
After owning Shure E2's for close to 4 years, I think i'm ready to upgrade to a pair of Head-Direct RE2.
post #115 of 335
Thread Starter 
If you have an extra $10 to spare, I'll suggest getting a FiiO E3 amp to pair w/ RE2. I find the synergy is great b/w them and the E3 makes RE2 a lot more fun to listen to.
post #116 of 335
Oh, you have the Fiio? Last time when you told me that it doesn't have good synergy with the RE-1, did you have the fiio?
post #117 of 335
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ljcii View Post
Oh, you have the Fiio? Last time when you told me that it doesn't have good synergy with the RE-1, did you have the fiio?
Yes, I do have the FiiO (in fact, I have two as one is given to me freely by a friend), and it still doesn't have a really good synergy with the RE1. The real small amp that do have good synergy w/ RE1 is Travagan's Colors.
post #118 of 335
why not then get futuresonics atrio revision 2 which is already fun to listen and a little better sounding than the 1st revision also, it does not even require an amp to power them which saves you money.
what you say ?
post #119 of 335
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by syed786 View Post
why not then get futuresonics atrio revision 2 which is already fun to listen and a little better sounding than the 1st revision also, it does not even require an amp to power them which saves you money.
what you say ?
To me, amp wouldn't be a problem at all. The problem is no local store is carrying FS. I don't want to get it online cause there is an excessively high import tax in my country.
post #120 of 335
There's someone in Singapore selling it. If you ever come to Singapore, you can contact him
I am also interested in what you would say about the m5.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › [REVIEW] 18 IEM reviewed and compared!!! (Final update NOV 2, 08)