New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Bicycle-Fi! - Page 241

post #3601 of 3614
Quote:
Originally Posted by immtbiker View Post

When I was going through a difficult separation/divorce, I rode ~ 60 miles/week both on and off road which

acted as inexpensive mental therapy sessions. Very therapeutic! ;) 

 

Exercise is very beneficial to your mental health, I wish more people understood this. For me it's cycling, but it could be running, or working out, or swimming etc. I know people who simply refuse to believe this, and it's frustrating.


Edited by Greyson - 1/24/15 at 11:02pm
post #3602 of 3614

Glad to read you're back.  God's speed.

post #3603 of 3614

I suffer from depression. Nothing like a bike ride to make me feel better!!

post #3604 of 3614

Here's my Vassago Bandersnatch on top of Brockway Mountain on the Copper Harbor Trails over looking Lake Superior.

 

 

post #3605 of 3614

I'd love to try out a JabberWocky.

post #3606 of 3614

@Kruppy...

 

I posted it for you! :smile:

 

 

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kruppy View Post
 

Here's my Vassago Bandersnatch on top of Brockway Mountain on the Copper Harbor Trails over looking Lake Superior.

 

 

post #3607 of 3614

Hi guys,

 

I've just started this poll on Massdrop, just thought that you could be interested : http://dro.ps/v/4PmmLae

 

Cheers !

post #3608 of 3614

I'm loving this winter...

 

Me and my two Oranges (a 2002 Patriot, and a 2013 Five) in Cunningham Park, Queens.

 

 

post #3609 of 3614

Did you bring with or is there an Orange dealer in the US?

post #3610 of 3614

The 2002 I bought with, the 2013 I bought frame-only via http://www.bikeactive.com in the UK. 

post #3611 of 3614

So my hopes of a North American dealer are dashed.

 

Drat.

post #3612 of 3614

'fraid so...  BikeActive did a great job of getting me my frame though.  Any reason that route won't work for you?

post #3613 of 3614
Quote:
Originally Posted by Depechetraff View Post
 

'fraid so...  BikeActive did a great job of getting me my frame though.  Any reason that route won't work for you?


Freight. I'm in Canada and we get royally violated by shipping charges here. Not to mention our currencies miserable performance against the quid.

post #3614 of 3614
Quote:
Originally Posted by customcoco View Post
 

Hi guys,

 

I've just started this poll on Massdrop, just thought that you could be interested : http://dro.ps/v/4PmmLae

 

Cheers !

Voted even though I'm not interested in either.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home