New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Bicycle-Fi! - Page 221

post #3301 of 3307
I bet the tires cost a lot too.biggrin.gif
post #3302 of 3307
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redcarmoose View Post

I bet the tires cost a lot too.biggrin.gif

The cost of tires is inversely :evil:proportional to the actual weight of the materials used - just compare cost/weight for say a tubular tire for a road bike vs tire for trucks...

post #3303 of 3307

Race day in New York tomorrow!!   The high school mountain bike team that I coach (go NYCranks!!) will be attending our first race at Sprain Ridge in Yonkers, NY.   I'm not sure how competitive my guys will be, but we're certainly going to have a blast!

post #3304 of 3307
Quote:
Originally Posted by Depechetraff View Post
 

Race day in New York tomorrow!!   The high school mountain bike team that I coach (go NYCranks!!) will be attending our first race at Sprain Ridge in Yonkers, NY.   I'm not sure how competitive my guys will be, but we're certainly going to have a blast!

:beerchug:

post #3305 of 3307

Different year, different bike.

 

Someday I'll bike across that river.


Edited by PFULMTL - 4/14/14 at 1:52am
post #3306 of 3307

Getting my Bianchi from spring maintenance on wednesday, then it's time to get the fat singing. I have 20kg to lose and the summers are short up here. :angry_face:

post #3307 of 3307
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zojokkeli View Post
 

Getting my Bianchi from spring maintenance on wednesday, then it's time to get the fat singing. I have 20kg to lose and the summers are short up here. :angry_face:

Only 20 kg - piece of ( or, on second thought - NOT ) cake in my case, I am afraid...:frown:

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home