New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Bicycle-Fi! - Page 179

post #2671 of 3449

 

I would turn down the volume on your computer first as the high tech camera microphone does not have a wind blocker.wink.gif


Edited by Redcarmoose - 9/2/13 at 7:35pm
post #2672 of 3449

If money was no object:

 

http://www.monkeylectric.com/monkey_light_pro/

post #2673 of 3449

Labour Day Weekend~

 

I celebrated the end of summer with the purchase of a new road bike - 2103 Cervelo S5. Below is a product shot from the web - exact same colour scheme. My iPhone pix inside the LBS came out terrible. My fitting is Thursday evening, so I left baby behind...

 

Cervelo S5 - Ultegra 6700 - 2013407-2302-thickbox.jpg


Edited by Silent One - 9/3/13 at 7:41pm
post #2674 of 3449
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent One View Post
 

Labour Day Weekend~

 

I celebrated the end of summer with the purchase of a new road bike - 2103 Cervelo S5. Below is a product shot from the web - exact same colour scheme. My iPhone pix inside the LBS came out terrible. My fitting is Thursday evening, so I left baby behind...

 

 

That bike is so sexy !!

post #2675 of 3449
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redcarmoose View Post
 

That bike is so sexy !!

 

Thanks kindly. I robbed the tea tins:rolleyes: marked "Audio" for this purchase. Will spend the rest of my day (Wednesday) finding cash so I can upgrade the wheelset. If successful, will shoot new pix Friday.

post #2676 of 3449
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent One View Post
 

 

Thanks kindly. I robbed the tea tins:rolleyes: marked "Audio" for this purchase. Will spend the rest of my day (Wednesday) finding cash so I can upgrade the wheelset. If successful, will shoot new pix Friday.

That bike is awaiting to make Hallmark Moments.

post #2677 of 3449
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent One View Post
 

 

Thanks kindly. I robbed the tea tins:rolleyes: marked "Audio" for this purchase. Will spend the rest of my day (Wednesday) finding cash so I can upgrade the wheelset. If successful, will shoot new pix Friday.

Extremely cool bike Silence ! Enjoy the ride !

post #2678 of 3449
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent One View Post

Thanks kindly. I robbed the tea tins:rolleyes: marked "Audio" for this purchase. Will spend the rest of my day (Wednesday) finding cash so I can upgrade the wheelset. If successful, will shoot new pix Friday.

That is a nice looking ride. Now I'm wondering about the wheelset tongue.gif
post #2679 of 3449

 

e/Brompton

post #2680 of 3449
Is that a Brooks saddle I see there?

While it does seem to have cables going all over the place, that is one of the nicest looking foldable bikes I've seen.

Do dig the bags too. smily_headphones1.gif
post #2681 of 3449

That is a mighty interesting looking bike!

post #2682 of 3449
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent One View Post
 

Labour Day Weekend~

 

I celebrated the end of summer with the purchase of a new road bike - 2103 Cervelo S5. Below is a product shot from the web - exact same colour scheme. My iPhone pix inside the LBS came out terrible. My fitting is Thursday evening, so I left baby behind...

 

 

Holy crap, that is a nice bike! My friend has lusted after one since they introduced it.

post #2683 of 3449
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocswing View Post
 

 

Holy crap, that is a nice bike! My friend has lusted after one since they introduced it.

 

Thanks, ocswing. All things considered, I have been pushing some heavy metal down the street since 1988! 

 

S-Prologue (2).jpg

 

I went in to my shop (Triathlon Labs | Redondo Beach) to order a new track bike. I set my budget at $1,300-$1,800. By the time I left, I didn't recognize the bike:blink: I eventually bought or the price paid. How many of us share that experience? :rolleyes:

 

Won't be able to sleep tonight - I'm beyond excited! I found my upgraded wheelset earlier this afternoon and my fitting is tomorrow. Not all is peaches and cream, however. Despite the shop being 3 minutes from the beach, my test ride has to wait :mad:until Saturday - I have appointments right after I leave.

post #2684 of 3449

I got my speedometer today at wallymart. Wired speedometer for $20, not too bad!

 

I tested it out, went on my usual trail, i reached a max speed of 52 km/h while decending down a hill... that's probably coasting speed for some of you but i was quite impressed with myself! lol


Edited by joshwalnut - 9/4/13 at 9:20pm
post #2685 of 3449
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshwalnut View Post
 

I got my speedometer today at wallymart. Wired speedometer for $20, not too bad!

 

I tested it out, went on my usual trail, i reached a max speed of 52 km/h while decending down a hill... that's probably coasting speed for some of you but i was quite impressed with myself! lol

Fastest I have ever been is 46mph. I could not believe how loud the sound was of my spokes in the wind. Using a road bike downhill.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home