New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Bicycle-Fi! - Page 160

post #2386 of 3472
Quote:
Originally Posted by pigmode View Post

 

 

...and since you're doing more riding than taking pics, I'll cover for you with my new ride.

 

 

 

 

IMG_0436

 

 

That is so... very... sexy.

post #2387 of 3472
post #2388 of 3472

Sorry for the crappy cellphone pics, I usually shoot film, I didn't want to keep you waiting !

 

Here it is :

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

post #2389 of 3472

You did well, customcoco!

post #2390 of 3472

Sweet. Look me up if you ever come to Honolulu, after you get about 5000 mi. in your legs.

post #2391 of 3472

Went on a 14 mile bike ride today on the Coastal Trail in Half Moon Bay. 

 

 

It was great for riding! A lot of meadowy parts also. All along the oceanbiggrin.gif

post #2392 of 3472

^ Cool!

post #2393 of 3472
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfetan44 View Post

Went on a 14 mile bike ride today on the Coastal Trail in Half Moon Bay. 

 

 

 

It was great for riding! A lot of meadowy parts also. All along the oceanbiggrin.gif

 

What a scenic outing! 

post #2394 of 3472
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent One View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfetan44 View Post

Went on a 14 mile bike ride today on the Coastal Trail in Half Moon Bay. 

 

 

 

It was great for riding! A lot of meadowy parts also. All along the oceanbiggrin.gif

 

What a scenic outing! 

Yea it was greatbiggrin.gif

post #2395 of 3472
Quote:
Originally Posted by pigmode View Post

Sweet. Look me up if you ever come to Honolulu, after you get about 5000 mi. in your legs.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent One View Post

You did well, customcoco!

 

Thanks !

 

Yes it's a great bike. Especially since I got it for 700 bucks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent One View Post

 

What a scenic outing! 


Indeed, what a ride... You're one lucky fellow.

 

 

I've been looking for shoes and pedals lately, what do you think of these : http://www.vittoria-shoes.com/eng/products-dett.php?id_art=63&cat=VINTAGE

 

And maybe those :

 

Or these :

 

post #2396 of 3472
Quote:
Originally Posted by customcoco View Post

 

Thanks !

 

Yes it's a great bike. Especially since I got it for 700 bucks...

 

 

eek.gif Say wot?! I need a new road bike like yesterday! Audio purchases keep rolleyes.gif interfering. 

post #2397 of 3472

This thread should be tagged NSFW. Way too much pr0n.

post #2398 of 3472
Quote:
Originally Posted by KimLaroux View Post

This thread should be tagged NSFW. Way too much pr0n.

confused.gif

post #2399 of 3472
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfetan44 View Post

confused.gif

:> he's talking about the bikes n trails. 

 

As for the biker bikes, I can't seem well to do with them. Or maybe my uncle just gave me a defective bike back then. But last time I was on one, it was pretty hard to balance compared to a bike w/ a wider tire and somewhat heavier frame. Was it just the bike? :s cause it's really hard to go on even on normal street roads without feeling the bumps/going in the direction of the groves on the street. 

post #2400 of 3472
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent One View Post

 

eek.gif Say wot?! I need a new road bike like yesterday! Audio purchases keep rolleyes.gif interfering. 

It was a great deal indeed. So great, in fact, that I had horrible nightmares of the bike crushing under me because of some crack in the frame I didn't see...

 

The best thing was the wheels, around me it's hard to find an used race bike with solid ones...

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

 

As for the biker bikes, I can't seem well to do with them. Or maybe my uncle just gave me a defective bike back then. But last time I was on one, it was pretty hard to balance compared to a bike w/ a wider tire and somewhat heavier frame. Was it just the bike? :s cause it's really hard to go on even on normal street roads without feeling the bumps/going in the direction of the groves on the street. 

 

What kind of bike did you have ?

 

It took a few hours to be completely confident on the bike... And I'd be lying if I told you that it's a comfortable ride.

 

Now that frame is just a touch large for me (I'm still growing anyway), and that makes for a relatively relaxed geometry (you can see on the pics that the saddle's pretty low compared to most race bikes...)

And if I ever want to race I just have to remove one of the spacers underneath the stem to get into a more aerodynamic position...


Edited by customcoco - 4/24/13 at 2:04am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home